Re: two Q's re: master links & Velo Flash seat

C.J.Patten

Guest
"Brian Sanderson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

>> Buy a "chain breaker" tool from Park or some other reputable tool
>> company. Then you can service any chain...with or without a "master link"

>>I also have a velo flash seat. As a seat it's OK. As a blinkie, it's
>>less than ideal. Don't get it wet!

Hey Brain! I just bought a chain tool since I seem to have lost my old one
sometime over the last decade. I would have needed one to install one of
these links anyhow. Just wondering if folks equip their chains with these
things for convenience even if they have a tool.

Haven't had any trouble with the seat while riding in the rain but the
point's taken. ;)

Thanks,
Chris