Re: U.S. Attorney General

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Edward Dolan, Apr 12, 2006.

  1. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "Bill Baka" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:8sh%[email protected]
    [...]
    > I voted for Carter, twice, nice guy. I have seen many clips of him
    > hammering away, just not of his guards, but that would be a good on the
    > job workout for them, so it is a good thing, right?
    >
    > Bill Baka

    Carter was not only the worst president we ever had but he is also the worst
    ex-president we have ever had. Why doesn't he shut up like all previous
    presidents instead of giving us his worthless two cents. Damn, he is just so
    despicable. I would like to hammer him and his freaking dumb grin into the
    ground once and for all. Screw him all the way to hell and back and screw
    Bill Baka too for being stupid enough to vote for him, not once but twice!
    There is nothing dumber than a Californian, especially one from Sacramento.

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka

  2. Bill Baka

    Bill Baka Guest

    Edward Dolan wrote:
    > "Bill Baka" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:8sh%[email protected]
    > [...]
    >
    >>I voted for Carter, twice, nice guy. I have seen many clips of him
    >>hammering away, just not of his guards, but that would be a good on the
    >>job workout for them, so it is a good thing, right?
    >>
    >>Bill Baka

    > Carter was not only the worst president we ever had but he is also the worst
    > ex-president we have ever had. Why doesn't he shut up like all previous
    > presidents instead of giving us his worthless two cents. Damn, he is just so
    > despicable. I would like to hammer him and his freaking dumb grin into the
    > ground once and for all. Screw him all the way to hell and back and screw
    > Bill Baka too for being stupid enough to vote for him, not once but twice!
    > There is nothing dumber than a Californian, especially one from Sacramento.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    > aka
    > Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

    Back you go to the kill file. Ed Dolan, the only person ever to be kill
    filed by me.
    Tell you anything?
    Bye now, forever.
    Bill

  3. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "Bill Baka" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:_py%[email protected]
    > Edward Dolan wrote:
    >> "Bill Baka" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:8sh%[email protected]
    >> [...]
    >>
    >>>I voted for Carter, twice, nice guy. I have seen many clips of him
    >>>hammering away, just not of his guards, but that would be a good on the
    >>>job workout for them, so it is a good thing, right?
    >>>
    >>>Bill Baka

    >> Carter was not only the worst president we ever had but he is also the
    >> worst ex-president we have ever had. Why doesn't he shut up like all
    >> previous presidents instead of giving us his worthless two cents. Damn,
    >> he is just so despicable. I would like to hammer him and his freaking
    >> dumb grin into the ground once and for all. Screw him all the way to hell
    >> and back and screw Bill Baka too for being stupid enough to vote for him,
    >> not once but twice! There is nothing dumber than a Californian,
    >> especially one from Sacramento.
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    >> aka
    >> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

    > Back you go to the kill file. Ed Dolan, the only person ever to be kill
    > filed by me.

    If you had half a brain in your head, you would never have voted for Carter,
    but you voted for him twice! This marks you as one of the stupidest persons
    ever to disgrace this earth. Ideally, anyone as stupid as you should never
    be allowed to vote in the first place. You belong in any asylum for the
    insane, not roaming around free in California or anywhere else. Citizens of
    Sacramento beware! You have a nut running loose in your fair city.