rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Uber Coker wheel in Canada

Started by harper · · Last activity · 1 post · 325 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
11 May 2008
Last activity
11 May 2008
Original author
harper
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
325
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Cool. Thanks, Nathan. I'll try to contact Kris. I don't know how to
    reach Ryan. Hopefully we can take this to a mail list soon instead of
    the forum.

    --
    harper

    -Greg Harper

    *jc is the only main man. there can be no other.*

    "In general, I'd like everyone to just stop treating one another like
    [censored]. I see it every day. It sucks." - SqueakyOnion
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    harper's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/426
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69819

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.