Re: Ulock Justice.

Steve Firth wrote:
> Steven <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 17:19:40 +0100, [email protected] (Steve Firth)
> > wrote:

> > >There's no need for "belief", what he did was publish an incitement to
> > >commit acts of violence.

> > Only to a moron.

> Naturally, it's only morons or "cyclists" as they appear to wish to be
> known that would commit such an act.

What about motorists who incite others to destroy speed cameras?

> > >Do you ever get off telling other people what to do?

> > Just asking a question (yes, lamer, I know I didn't put a question mark at
> > the end, but anyone with an I.Q. bigger than their shoe size would have
> > sussed that by the 'hy' at the front. If you're so wconcerned that such a
> > heinous crime has been commited, I would have thought it was your duty to
> > report it.

> I'm sorry I don't recognise the word "hy" are you using a different
> dictionary to the rest of us? And you still appear to be trying to tell
> me what to do.

There you go, off on another nitpick as a means of avoiding the issue.

> > >Did you have a point?

> > Yes, that you are so hard of thinking that you can't understand black
> > humour, irony, or even what constitutes a question unless there is a
> > little squiggly mark at the end.

> No, I said "Did you have a point?" not "blether away with some typical
> cyclist ad hominem."

The point is that you have no sense of humour.

Here am I bringing to the attention of others a USA rap subculture of
young cyclists, who are understandably quite annoyed by the dominant
car culture, and you call it incitement. Come to think of it, your
reaction is a clear case of incitement to hatred.

--
UK Radical Campaigns
www.zing.icom43.net

"Steve Firth" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > >No, I didn't say that. Incitement to violence is however a criminal
> > >offence.

> > Well, if you believe that what doug did was incitement to violence,

> There's no need for "belief", what he did was publish an incitement to
> commit acts of violence.

My goodness gracious me, you MUST stop adding to this thread and go AT ONCE
to the local police and report him.

If you do not, you are aiding and abetting.

iiiiDougiiii wrote:
> Steve Firth wrote:

> > I'm sorry I don't recognise the word "hy" are you using a
> > different dictionary to the rest of us? And you still appear
> > to be trying to tell me what to do.

> There you go, off on another nitpick as a means of avoiding the
> issue.

"Scraping the barrel" I think it's called.

--
Dave...

iiiiDougiiii <[email protected]> wrote:

> Here am I bringing to the attention of others a USA rap subculture of
> young cyclists,

You keep telling yourself that Duhg, but you can't erase your past.

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759