Re: Unicon 2010 - I got suggestions, and questions...

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by zfreak220, Jun 26, 2008.

  1. zfreak220

    zfreak220 Guest

    They took away senior exemptions from exams at my school, so if I'm
    still going there senior year I'm going to take a one week break and
    skip school so that I can go to this. I'll finally know what vegemite
    tastes like :)

    --
    zfreak220

    You're schizophrenic? That's crazy!

  2. kerosian

    kerosian Guest

    I still cringe when I hear or read the word "vegemite". That's what it
    tastes like, horror. :eek:

    --
    kerosian

    Unicycle for Ra