Re: Unicon 2010 - I got suggestions, and questions...

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Hazmat, Jun 29, 2008.

  1. Hazmat

    Hazmat Guest

    Pity it's not in Australia like it was first suggested. I'm really angry
    at that. But then again, New Zealand is too far away from Sydney either.
    :D

    --
    Hazmat

    I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
    CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
    IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

    catinabag1 wrote:
    > we should provide the defibrilator
    > TPBM want some ice cream with smarties while they power up!

    :D 'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM) :D