rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Unicon Xv Logo Design Competition

Started by unidunc · · Last activity · 3 posts · 295 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
8 May 2008
Last activity
8 May 2008
Original author
unidunc
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
295
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Im keen to meet this challenge. I began a design last night but I have
    afew questions.
    Firstly, can we send you more then one design? also, can we send afew
    versions of those designs that you would then have the opportunity to
    choose from?

    --
    unidunc

    *)-90'-unispin-O* 1st Place


    newest vid from the video challenge - i didnt finish it on time
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unidunc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16535
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69755

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. Oop, sorry, forgot to mention, the pictures I swiped are from Petite
    Pete's website and I just used them for illustrative purposes only.
    If you guys like the idea then they can be changed to something else.

    --
    Into the blue

    ok you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is my
    boomstick!





    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Into the blue's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12084
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69755

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  3. I already sent these to him, but I'll post them here to get feedback
    from all. 🙂

    [image: http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7259/uniconbe5.jpg]

    [image: http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/6220/unicon2vn8.jpg]

    --
    captainkrunk61

    'unicoreok.com' (http://unicoreok.com)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    captainkrunk61's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13765
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69755

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.