Re: Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by GILD, Jun 17, 2005.

  1. GILD

    GILD Guest

    hungfromhooks wrote:
    > *[image:
    > http://www.nowtoronto.com/issues/2005-06-16/goods_mystyle-1.jpg]
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/8p8xr
    >
    > my fifteen minutes of pain i mean fame. *

    that's a very kewl unicycling pic

    how did the story come about?

    --
    GILD - Waffle-Tosser, Time-bider and JCTK

    if you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me.--
    'alice' (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/custom.html?) 'roosevelt'
    (http://tinyurl.com/963jr) 'longworth' (http://tinyurl.com/78ybd)

    I feel like a fugitive from the law of averages.-- 'william h mauldin'
    (http://www.johnconyers.com/)

    ...using nietzsche's metaphysics to escape from
    christianity...-'metro_tramp on the value of metaphysics'
    (http://tinyurl.com/4sjw6)-
    it's hard to be sure, and good to be paranoid...john childs on life on
    the internet
    'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
    'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purple/child-in-time.php)