rec.sport.unicycling ยท Public discussion

Re: Unicycling at Durham Convention

Started by Brian O. ยท ยท Last activity ยท 3 posts ยท 228 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
12 October 2005
Last activity
13 October 2005
Original author
Brian O.
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
228
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1โ€“3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Well Cathy, you are the one who decided to go ahead and have them that
    weekend. ๐Ÿ™‚

    --
    Brian O.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Brian O.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10744
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43927

  2. If I only I knew then what I know now!

    Cathy

    --
    cathwood

    A thought is just a thought.

    http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    cathwood's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9425
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43927

  3. cathwood said:

    If I only I knew then what I know now!

    Cathy

    Sorry Cathy, do you mean about the juggling convention or the 'facts of
    life'?

    --
    kington99

    Dave

    - what a thoroughly post-modern subversion of the cycling genre -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    kington99's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9417
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43927

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users ยท 0 guests ยท0 bots ยท0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.