rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Unicyle related injury

Started by norry · · Last activity · 4 posts · 393 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
7 September 2004
Last activity
7 September 2004
Original author
norry
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
393
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Inspired by some previous posts relating to unicycle injuries I thought
    I’d post mine.

    This was the result of the attempt to perform the little known (but
    widely used) trick ‘unicyle to boot’! Sadly my head got in the way 🙂

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: img_1060.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/233300|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    norry - Wobbling less
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    norry's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6901
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34935

  2. hmmm... I can't say I'm familiar with that one... more details please!

    --
    mikepenton - up to 35 characters
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mikepenton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7090
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34935

  3. I’m afraid that elaborating will make for a far less glamorous story 🙂

    After a nice hack in the local park at lunch time, I was putting the Uni
    back in the car boot and forgot to duck!

    --
    norry - Wobbling less
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    norry's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6901
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34935

  4. Isn't it crazy when you hurt yourself with your unicycle and you aren't
    even riding it? I recall once, I was holding my unicycle, when suddenly
    I lost my balance and fell over, all without even getting on.

    --
    jsm - unicyclist, violinist, and juggler

    The teenage nerds of today are the eccentric adults of tomorrow!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    jsm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6911
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34935

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.