Re: unsatisfactory driver in Batavia.

catzz66

Guest
I got buzzed by a jerk driver today. Was it a redneck in a pickup? No,
it was a woman in a dirty white Honda. What do you do? You just forget
it and drive on. The best revenge is to have a good life and not let
the jerks get to you.

catzz66 wrote:
> I got buzzed by a jerk driver today. Was it a redneck in a pickup? No, it
> was a woman in a dirty white Honda. What do you do? You just
> forget it and drive on. The best revenge is to have a good life and
> not let the jerks get to you.

Yup. Give 'em grief (an earful) if it's appropriate and the opp presents
(and it's not Bruno Samartino), then forget it. All part of the adventure.

BS

In article <[email protected]>,
catzz66 <[email protected]> wrote:

> I got buzzed by a jerk driver today. Was it a redneck in a pickup? No,
> it was a woman in a dirty white Honda. What do you do? You just forget
> it and drive on. The best revenge is to have a good life and not let
> the jerks get to you.

This was a little different. It was more like coming to a bridge and
confronting a giant troll. I've been buzzed, brushed, bottle-thrown,
honked, tire-squeeled, gravel-sprayed, yelled at, yadda, lotsa times.
This was definitely of a different class of interaction.

I did pretty much ride on, but something about the situation gave me
thoughts that i needed to start documenting it, if not for me then for
the next unfortunate *******, so that the perp has a tail, so to speak.

..max

max wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> catzz66 <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>I got buzzed by a jerk driver today. Was it a redneck in a pickup? No,
>>it was a woman in a dirty white Honda. What do you do? You just forget
>>it and drive on. The best revenge is to have a good life and not let
>>the jerks get to you.

> This was a little different. It was more like coming to a bridge and
> confronting a giant troll. I've been buzzed, brushed, bottle-thrown,
> honked, tire-squeeled, gravel-sprayed, yelled at, yadda, lotsa times.
> This was definitely of a different class of interaction.
>
> I did pretty much ride on, but something about the situation gave me
> thoughts that i needed to start documenting it, if not for me then for
> the next unfortunate *******, so that the perp has a tail, so to speak.
>
> .max

I would have been as upset as you, max. Good luck to you.

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:43:13 GMT, max <[email protected]> wrote:

> I did pretty much ride on, but something about the situation gave me
>thoughts that i needed to start documenting it, if not for me then for
>the next unfortunate *******, so that the perp has a tail, so to speak.
>
>.max

Thanks for taking the time to report a lethally armed whack-job being
at large in your community.
--
zk

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:32:57 -0700, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>catzz66 wrote:
>> I got buzzed by a jerk driver today. Was it a redneck in a pickup? No, it
>> was a woman in a dirty white Honda. What do you do? You just
>> forget it and drive on. The best revenge is to have a good life and
>> not let the jerks get to you.

>Yup. Give 'em grief (an earful) if it's appropriate and the opp presents
>(and it's not Bruno Samartino), then forget it. All part of the adventure.
>
>BS

Bruno Sammartino? I once made my father take me to Madison Square
Garden to see him, it must have been around 1966.

dgk wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:32:57 -0700, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> catzz66 wrote:
>>> I got buzzed by a jerk driver today. Was it a redneck in a pickup?
>>> No, it was a woman in a dirty white Honda. What do you do? You
>>> just
>>> forget it and drive on. The best revenge is to have a good life and
>>> not let the jerks get to you.

>> Yup. Give 'em grief (an earful) if it's appropriate and the opp
>> presents (and it's not Bruno Samartino), then forget it. All part
>> of the adventure.
>>
>> BS
>>

> Bruno Sammartino? I once made my father take me to Madison Square
> Garden to see him, it must have been around 1966.

Yup. Saw him in DC around same time. Haystacks Calhoun was prolly on the
same card.

Bill "pencil-neck geek (F. Blassy)" S.