Re: unsatisfactory driver in Batavia.

gotbent

Guest
snip>
> I don't know about the COBPD, but the people at the Batavia city
> administration were always friendly and helpful in my experience. [1]
>
>> Is it time for Bob Hunt to reread the ROR?

> Since he is a cyclist, one would hope that Bob Hunt would be aware of the
> ROR as regards bicycles. I think it is more likely that he, like many
> cyclists, is ignorant of the Dark Side.
>
> [1] The polar opposite to City of Chicago city hall employees.
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
> The weather is here, wish you were beautiful

I have had the same experiance with COB city hall. I've dealt with the
mayor, unsuccessfully, trying to get bicycle ban removed from the Wilson St
bridge during reconstruction. I also have dealt with the public works
director, sucessfully, in getting a huge snow drift that was plowed onto the
trail near the trailer park cleared and in gettting the dangerous orange
netting removed from the periphery of the trail in the three bridges park.

gotbent wrote:
> snip>
>> I don't know about the COBPD, but the people at the Batavia city
>> administration were always friendly and helpful in my experience. [1]
>>
>>> Is it time for Bob Hunt to reread the ROR?

>> Since he is a cyclist, one would hope that Bob Hunt would be aware of the
>> ROR as regards bicycles. I think it is more likely that he, like many
>> cyclists, is ignorant of the Dark Side.
>>
>> [1] The polar opposite to City of Chicago city hall employees.
>>

> I have had the same experiance with COB city hall. I've dealt with the
> mayor, unsuccessfully, trying to get bicycle ban removed from the Wilson St
> bridge during reconstruction.

He/his office probably thought that cyclists could carry their bicycles
(and trikes?) down the stairs and use the FRT trail bridge.

> I also have dealt with the public works
> director, sucessfully, in getting a huge snow drift that was plowed onto the
> trail near the trailer park cleared and in gettting the dangerous orange
> netting removed from the periphery of the trail in the three bridges park.

That sounds more typical of Batavia.

"gotbent" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I also have dealt with the public works
> director, sucessfully, in getting a huge snow drift that was plowed onto the
> trail near the trailer park cleared

you did that? THANKS!! it made our rides to work a lot easier!

..max