rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Up And Coming Riders

Started by surfer1024 · · Last activity · 4 posts · 365 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
28 May 2008
Last activity
31 May 2008
Original author
surfer1024
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
365
Views / 30 days
1

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. peleschramm said:

    Ah yeah, you definitely seem to be up and coming.

    Jeff, not so much. I talked to him like 2 months ago and he hasn't
    ridden since NAUCC 2007 (AKA JULY). I'm afraid we've lost him 🙁

    maybe hes just discouraged because he went to naucc and had a bunch of
    people to ride with but went back and probably thought it was boring
    riding by himself. I was kinda like that until my friend saw my
    unicycle one day and wanted to learn and got me back into it.

    Does anyone have his email address? (pm me)

    --
    surfer1024

    *)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,
    Latest Vid: Short Freestyle edit #f5f5f5
    http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69186
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    surfer1024's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13733
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/70203

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. Luke Collato(sp). I remember watching him gradually get really good like
    a year or two ago. I haven't been around to see how he is now, but I'm
    certain he's even better these days

    --
    unicycle2280
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unicycle2280's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11232
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/70203

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  3. unicycle2280 said:

    Luke Collato(sp). I remember watching him gradually get really good like
    a year or two ago. I haven't been around to see how he is now, but I'm
    certain he's even better these days

    He up and came and got a KH factory sponsorship. The question is who is
    next?

    --
    agentQ

    '*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'
    (

    )
    '*)---TreFlip-'O,'
    (

    )
    '*)--DoubbleFlip-'O,*'
    (http://www.vimeo.com/683454)
    ---
    'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    agentQ's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13021
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/70203

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  4. agentQ said:

    He up and came and got a KH factory sponsorship. The question is who is
    next?

    You are, good sir.

    --
    beeper

    )-90'-UNISPIN-O

    'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    beeper's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15159
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/70203

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.