Re: Update re Bicyclist was killed by woman driver downloading cellphone ring tones

richard

Guest
JR won election because of a controversial call by the incumpatent SA.
An Illini basketball player was indirectly involved in a burglery. The
player "paid restitution", and burglery charges against him were not
pressed (although they were on those more directly involved).

SO, the irony here is the campaign had the "will your rights be
protected?" undertone. This girl (the driver) wasn't even a demi-god a
basketball player in this town seems to be...