Re: USENET ABUSE -- GOOGLE GROUPS -- BELLSOUTH

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Guest
John wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 13:17:20 -0500, Al <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >LMac wrote:
> >> Google Groups abuse report
> >> BellSouth AUP violation/abuse report
> >>

> >Excellent idea and post. I've send a similar abuse report, and back off
> >posting replies knocking Chung, but only until and if I (or you) get a
> >meaningful reply.
> >
> >Any of the readers of this group who agree that Chung is totally abusive
> >should take similar action.

> Maybe you ought to consider that Dr. Chung's hecklers, you being one,
> are responsible for FAR more abuse, including crossposting, of these
> groups than is Dr. Chung. Maybe you ought to just shut up and learn
> how to use your kill files if it bothers you so much.
>
> Blessing,
> John

Many thanks and much praise to the LORD for your kind heart and
thoughts.

May GOD continue to bless you and yours, dear John whom I love, in
Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Amen.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

"David H." wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > John wrote:

> >> Maybe you ought to consider that Dr. Chung's hecklers, you being one,
> >> are responsible for FAR more abuse, including crossposting, of these
> >> groups than is Dr. Chung. Maybe you ought to just shut up and learn
> >> how to use your kill files if it bothers you so much.
> >>
> >> Blessing,
> >> John

> Odd, isn't it, that the first time I read this thread is when Dr.
> Chung crossposts it to alt.atheism...
> Is there a malevolent purpose for him to do this?

The LORD's purpose for me here is to inform.

> Of course there is.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

You will be in my prayers, dear David whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIS light so that you will
someday be able to read that which is written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Amen and amen ! ! !

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, cooking and nutrition that interest