Re: Usenet is fatally flawed according to Ed Dolan the Great

Mike Vandeman wrote:
> Unless you actually have something worthwhile to say, I suggest that
> you shut up.

Gee Mikey, everyone but Mr. Ed wishes you would do so.

I do need to spend more time riding my ATB (all-terrain bicycle)
off-road, however.

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> You smarmy lagerlout git.

simple, very simple

>You bloody woofter sod.

I would ask you to suggest the proper medical terms instead and I will
be glad to use it next time. (of course we all know that is the most
proper one, as onanism
is a mythological poetial one, and self abuse is a euphemis).

>Bugger off, pillock.
> You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john.

I would kill anyone who steals my line: my bestest boyfriend ever Hands
Solo

>You clouted boggish
> foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless
> crook-pated ******. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You
> cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting
> naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted
> fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

I demand that you take that insult back, and take it back NOW. Please stop
referring to me as "you"

mk5000

"Once you have flown, you will walk the ~
~ earth with your eyes turned skyward, ~
~ for there you have been, there you long ~
~ to return." -- da Vinci

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Where is the (nonexistent) proof?

cool, . looking forward.

mk5000

"soft as your breast
Is tender night...... and dark
As ebony the colour of your eyes...
Limitless stars in every pattern, measure and design"--Ina Kontvainyte.
love song

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "marika" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> [...]
> If I were an Ed, ....
>
> First, you would have to get a brain in order to be an Ed.

i have a lot of free sugar cane

that's usually a good substitute

mk5000

"You must be an expert, right, because you are the one who survived.You
occupied a niche that the others couldn't for whatever reason. Youprobably
think you are really, really good because of that, but inreality your
survival may have turned on the most trivial of things-some butterfly
flapping its wings in Yucatan, or something."--socsectrainwreck

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> "Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
>> differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
>> excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

> I think Randy Schlitter may be an asshole. Is he not the one who likes to
> ride recumbents fast?

While Randy does appear [1] to like to ride fast, I think it it is his
brother John (formerly of RANS, now with Bacchetta) who is the real
"hammerhead".

[1] To judge from published accounts.

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 19:07:15 -0600, Tom Sherman
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Sadly Lacking

How true!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 19:07:15 -0600, Tom Sherman
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Sadly Lacking

> How true!

I wrote no such thing as part of a post. To imply so is dishonest.

The header is a joke (Duh).

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 22:52:45 -0600, Tom Sherman
<[email protected]> wrote:

>There is no offense worse on Usenet that false quoting.

Well, there is also excessive snipping without context.

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> [...]
>>> The criminal vandal troll was Ed Gin whom you brought to this newsgroup

>> The burden of proof rests with the accuser. Unless you are willing to
>> substantiate your allegation, be a man and admit that this is what it
>> is ... a prevarication. I did not bring Ed Gin to this newsgroup.
>> When are you going to get over the guy? You are the only one who is
>> obsessed with talking about him long after his departure. It is time
>> for you to move on.

> Ed Gin was a barbarian who never had much to say about anything, but all you
> ever did was go on and on remonstrating with him. How could you ever have
> been so dumb? You do not remonstrate with a barbarian, you dismiss him with
> prejudice.
>
> I hold you partly responsible for the destruction of ARBR. I hold Tom
> Sherman partly responsible too because of his deafening silence in the face
> of the enemy. Never, never trust anyone who takes a powder when the going
> gets rough.

I found the "Johnny NoCom" posts amusing in part, especially the
reaction of others.

Johnny NoCom - rider of the Fastest Stock Class Bicycle in the Known
Universe.

Johnny ReBike - rider of the Slowest Bicycle in the Known Universe.

Johnny Sunset - rider of the Most Fun Bicycle in the Known Universe.

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:40:53 -0600, Tom Sherman
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> [...]
>>> The burden of proof rests with the accuser. Unless you are willing to
>>> substantiate your allegation, be a man and admit that this is what it
>>> is ... a prevarication. I did not bring Ed Gin to this newsgroup.
>>> When are you going to get over the guy? You are the only one who is
>>> obsessed with talking about him long after his departure. It is time
>>> for you to move on.

>> Ed Gin was a barbarian who never had much to say about anything, but all you
>> ever did was go on and on remonstrating with him. How could you ever have
>> been so dumb? You do not remonstrate with a barbarian, you dismiss him with
>> prejudice.
>>
>> I hold you partly responsible for the destruction of ARBR. I hold Tom
>> Sherman partly responsible too because of his deafening silence in the face
>> of the enemy. Never, never trust anyone who takes a powder when the going
>> gets rough.

>I found the "Johnny NoCom" posts amusing in part, especially the
>reaction of others.
>
>Johnny NoCom - rider of the Fastest Stock Class Bicycle in the Known
>Universe.
>
>Johnny ReBike - rider of the Slowest Bicycle in the Known Universe.
>
>Johnny Sunset - rider of the Most Fun Bicycle in the Known Universe.

Does ANYONE know what this idiot is talking about?

Mike Vandeman wrote:
> Maybe a simple filter would be cheaper. :)

Says the most kill-filed person on Usenet!

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 12:28:43 -0600, Tom Sherman
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Mike Vandeman wrote:
>> Maybe a simple filter would be cheaper. :)

>Says the most kill-filed person on Usenet!

Thanks for proving my point, as usual! The sad thing is that you don't
even know it!

Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 12:28:43 -0600, Tom Sherman
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Mike Vandeman wrote:
>>> Maybe a simple filter would be cheaper. :)

>> Says the most kill-filed person on Usenet!

> Thanks for proving my point, as usual! The sad thing is that you don't
> even know it!

If I was complimented by Vandeman, THEN I would be worried.

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 22:39:45 -0600, Tom Sherman
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Mike Vandeman wrote:
>> On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 12:28:43 -0600, Tom Sherman
>> <[email protected]> wrote:

>>> Says the most kill-filed person on Usenet!

>> Thanks for proving my point, as usual! The sad thing is that you don't
>> even know it!

>If I was complimented by Vandeman, THEN I would be worried.

Don't worry, you wouldn't even know it.

On Dec 5, 12:54 pm, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.misc/browse_frm/thread/4f2b12217c8389e6

You are wrong in your initial post.

I hate reading peoples dumb opinions even more as you do.

But we should be happy they share their thoughts.

No matter what dumb **** they spew you should just talk back or learn
to ignore it.

They define how free you should feel expressing your opinion.

A moderator should not have an opinion and be knowledgeable not run
agenda's work for free 24/7 Then he can begin to suck at doing his
job?

Talking negative about other members.... hummmm **deletes your
thread**

You keep giving the right example and the rest of mankind will make
all the babies for you to be able to keep doing that for the rest of
your life.

:)

Good luck! *grin*

____