Re: Vandeman applying Republican tactics to the environment

Edward Dolan

Guest
"Jules Augley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[...]
> I have a suspicion as to why you [Vandeman] dont want mountain bikes on
> 'hiking' trails. You are a selfish person that doesnt like others having
> fun and you have been in a conflict situation with a mountain biker when
> out enjoying 'your' nature, and are hijacking conservation biology and
> ecology to further your own personal, as you put it, 'peeves'.

I swear to God that there is no asshole in the world like an English
asshole.

Hiking trails are for hikers, you jackass. Biking trails are for bikers, you
jackass. We cannot use the same trails because of the many inherent
conflicts. Most of these conflicts are more mental (spiritual) than
physical. Just what the hell is there about this that you do not understand,
you jackass?

> Until you show everyone otherwise, you are a scientific fraudster. I think
> CCs' keywords summed you up nicely.

Just keep saying the word 'scientific' over and over. You are like a witch
doctor with your absurd incantations. By the way, cc is as big a jackass as
you are. The two of you should get hitched.

> p.s. For your and Mr Dolans [Mr. Dolan's] information, I am not a mountain
> biker, and have no aspirations to take a bike off-road. I do enjoy walking
> however, and have never been put off by mountain bikers.

You are most likely not much of a walker either. In other words, you do not
know what the hell you are talking about, but that is true of all mountain
bikers. Vandeman is right to call you all a bunch of liars. Your reliance on
junk science makes nothing but fools out of the lot of you. May the Devil
take you!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Jules Augley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> [...]
>> I have a suspicion as to why you [Vandeman] dont want mountain bikes on
>> 'hiking' trails. You are a selfish person that doesnt like others having
>> fun and you have been in a conflict situation with a mountain biker when
>> out enjoying 'your' nature, and are hijacking conservation biology and
>> ecology to further your own personal, as you put it, 'peeves'.

> I swear to God that there is no asshole in the world like an English
> asshole.

I agree with you on this point Dolan, I am not English though.

On Sat, 27 May 2006 09:40:50 GMT, "Jules Augley"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Jules Augley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> [...]
>>> I have a suspicion as to why you [Vandeman] dont want mountain bikes on
>>> 'hiking' trails. You are a selfish person that doesnt like others having
>>> fun and you have been in a conflict situation with a mountain biker when
>>> out enjoying 'your' nature, and are hijacking conservation biology and
>>> ecology to further your own personal, as you put it, 'peeves'.

>> I swear to God that there is no asshole in the world like an English
>> asshole.

>I agree with you on this point Dolan, I am not English though.

He's Canadian -- i.e., someone who can't decide whether to be British,
French, American, or Inuit. A sort of missing link. Not good enough to
be an American, but too damaged for England or France to take them
back -- kind of like an Australian (i.e., descended from criminals).
:)
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> On Sat, 27 May 2006 09:40:50 GMT, "Jules Augley"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> I swear to God that there is no asshole in the world like an English
>>> asshole.

>>I agree with you on this point Dolan, I am not English though.

> He's Canadian -- i.e., someone who can't decide whether to be British,
> French, American, or Inuit. A sort of missing link. Not good enough to
> be an American, but too damaged for England or France to take them
> back -- kind of like an Australian (i.e., descended from criminals).
> :)
> ===

Wow - and I thought you were just bigoted against off-road cyclists! Turns
out - you're a total bigot.

> On Sat, 27 May 2006 09:40:50 GMT, "Jules Augley"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>> "Jules Augley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> I swear to God that there is no asshole in the world like an English
>>> asshole.

>>I agree with you on this point Dolan, I am not English though.

> He's Canadian -- i.e., someone who can't decide whether to be British,
> French, American, or Inuit. A sort of missing link. Not good enough to
> be an American, but too damaged for England or France to take them
> back -- kind of like an Australian (i.e., descended from criminals).
> :)

Once again, as in your appreciation of science, you are wrong. If you had
followed my link to the example of a credible scientific study, you would
have seen where I am from. As S Curtiss has said, this is bigotry.

> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Sun, 28 May 2006 12:50:30 -0400, "S Curtiss" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>>I agree with you on this point Dolan, I am not English though.

>> He's Canadian -- i.e., someone who can't decide whether to be British,
>> French, American, or Inuit. A sort of missing link. Not good enough to
>> be an American, but too damaged for England or France to take them
>> back -- kind of like an Australian (i.e., descended from criminals).
>> :)
>> ===

>Wow - and I thought you were just bigoted against off-road cyclists! Turns
>out - you're a total bigot.

Leave it to a dodo like you to miss the smiley.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Sun, 28 May 2006 21:40:42 GMT, "Jules Augley"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Sat, 27 May 2006 09:40:50 GMT, "Jules Augley"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>I agree with you on this point Dolan, I am not English though.

>> He's Canadian -- i.e., someone who can't decide whether to be British,
>> French, American, or Inuit. A sort of missing link. Not good enough to
>> be an American, but too damaged for England or France to take them
>> back -- kind of like an Australian (i.e., descended from criminals).
>> :)

>Once again, as in your appreciation of science, you are wrong. If you had
>followed my link to the example of a credible scientific study, you would
>have seen where I am from. As S Curtiss has said, this is bigotry.

What kind of blinders are you wearing, that would cause you to miss
the smiley???? Carefulness isn't your forte, I guess.

>> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
>> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
>> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>>
>> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> On Sun, 28 May 2006 21:40:42 GMT, "Jules Augley"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>> He's Canadian -- i.e., someone who can't decide whether to be British,
>>> French, American, or Inuit. A sort of missing link. Not good enough to
>>> be an American, but too damaged for England or France to take them
>>> back -- kind of like an Australian (i.e., descended from criminals).
>>> :)

>>Once again, as in your appreciation of science, you are wrong. If you had
>>followed my link to the example of a credible scientific study, you would
>>have seen where I am from. As S Curtiss has said, this is bigotry.

> What kind of blinders are you wearing, that would cause you to miss
> the smiley???? Carefulness isn't your forte, I guess.

Adding a 'smiley' doesnt stop that being the comment of a bigot. Im guessing
by all those question marks that you realise this.

On Mon, 29 May 2006 06:58:54 GMT, "Jules Augley"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Sun, 28 May 2006 21:40:42 GMT, "Jules Augley"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>Once again, as in your appreciation of science, you are wrong. If you had
>>>followed my link to the example of a credible scientific study, you would
>>>have seen where I am from. As S Curtiss has said, this is bigotry.

>> What kind of blinders are you wearing, that would cause you to miss
>> the smiley???? Carefulness isn't your forte, I guess.

>Adding a 'smiley' doesnt stop that being the comment of a bigot. Im guessing
>by all those question marks that you realise this.

I see your problem: you are prejudiced. For normal people, a smiley
implies that nothing I say should should be taken seriously. But you
insist on taking it seriously anyway (obviously you are just trying to
cover up the fact that you didn't notice the smiley when it appeared).
According to your theory, everyone who makes a joke actually believes
what they said is factual. Congratulations: you have singlehandedly
wiped out the concept of a joke. Idiot.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> On Mon, 29 May 2006 06:58:54 GMT, "Jules Augley"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>> What kind of blinders are you wearing, that would cause you to miss
>>> the smiley???? Carefulness isn't your forte, I guess.

>>Adding a 'smiley' doesnt stop that being the comment of a bigot. Im
>>guessing
>>by all those question marks that you realise this.

> I see your problem: you are prejudiced. For normal people, a smiley
> implies that nothing I say should should be taken seriously. But you
> insist on taking it seriously anyway (obviously you are just trying to
> cover up the fact that you didn't notice the smiley when it appeared).
> According to your theory, everyone who makes a joke actually believes
> what they said is factual. Congratulations: you have singlehandedly
> wiped out the concept of a joke. Idiot.

Why cant you admit you made a mistake? You made a comment about a national
stereotype, that is called bigotry. I have to say some of the things you
post here flabbergast me; you make a bigoted comment and then say I am
prejudiced. Please explain why? Adding smileys doesnt excuse anything, and
it is utterly ridiculous to say so.

On Tue, 30 May 2006 07:49:54 GMT, "Jules Augley"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Mon, 29 May 2006 06:58:54 GMT, "Jules Augley"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>Adding a 'smiley' doesnt stop that being the comment of a bigot. Im
>>>guessing
>>>by all those question marks that you realise this.

>> I see your problem: you are prejudiced. For normal people, a smiley
>> implies that nothing I say should should be taken seriously. But you
>> insist on taking it seriously anyway (obviously you are just trying to
>> cover up the fact that you didn't notice the smiley when it appeared).
>> According to your theory, everyone who makes a joke actually believes
>> what they said is factual. Congratulations: you have singlehandedly
>> wiped out the concept of a joke. Idiot.

>Why cant you admit you made a mistake? You made a comment about a national
>stereotype, that is called bigotry. I have to say some of the things you
>post here flabbergast me; you make a bigoted comment and then say I am
>prejudiced. Please explain why? Adding smileys doesnt excuse anything, and
>it is utterly ridiculous to say so.

You must be pretty happy that we have slipped off the topic of the
newsgroup: mountain biking. You are much more comfortable talking
about imaginary prejudice, than revealing the faults in your students'
experimental design....
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> On Sun, 28 May 2006 12:50:30 -0400, "S Curtiss" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

>>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>> He's Canadian -- i.e., someone who can't decide whether to be British,
>>> French, American, or Inuit. A sort of missing link. Not good enough to
>>> be an American, but too damaged for England or France to take them
>>> back -- kind of like an Australian (i.e., descended from criminals).
>>> :)
>>> ===

>>Wow - and I thought you were just bigoted against off-road cyclists! Turns
>>out - you're a total bigot.

> Leave it to a dodo like you to miss the smiley.

You are an IDIOT :)
> ===
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> On Tue, 30 May 2006 07:49:54 GMT, "Jules Augley"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> You must be pretty happy that we have slipped off the topic of the
> newsgroup: mountain biking. You are much more comfortable talking
> about imaginary prejudice, than revealing the faults in your students'
> experimental design....
> ===

It is YOU who first changed the topic by making the bigoted post in the
first place. It is also YOU who began a challenge to this gentleman and his
student(s) only because there was an implication there was information or
conclusions differing from yours that were possibly (again... keyword:
possibly) going to be included in some published format. It is also YOU who
began the character assasination with no indication to this person's
character, education or background:
JA: "In other words, no, Mr Vandeman: I gave you an extremely brief summary
of his results, and you assume his methods were flawed.
MV: "Sounds like I hit the nail on the head! Now you are too EMBARRASSED to
tell us what they said and where they are trying to publish, for fear their
incompetence will be exposed!"

It is also YOU who abandoned a more recent topic "USGS Study on trail
impact" because, it seems, you could not handle a direct statement towards
your line of reasoning trying to discredit that report also:
MV: "Because mountain bikers don't want their dishonesty/incompetence to be
exposed."
SC: "First of all, where does anything say this study was commissioned by or
for "mountain bikers".?
MV: "It's OBVIOUS. They are the ONLY people interested in justifying
mountain biking. DUH!"
DC: "This assessment was initiated in response to concerns by park staff and
the public regarding the possible environmental impacts associated with BSF
trail uses." Now - You show ANYWHERE in this paper that "mountain bikers"
commissioned this study for the purpose you just stated. Either do so, or
ADMIT your statement "It's OBVIOUS" is a direct reflection of your OPINION
and a LIE attempting to discredit the findings AND the real and accredited
researchers who authored the piece."
--------------
I'll tell you what is OBVIOUS! Your lack of desire to have REAL reseachers,
with credit, title and acknowledgement from official agencies, show you up
on science, fact, review and honesty of work.

I say Thank You to Jules Augley for not compromising the principles of the
process of publication or the validity of the student's work by sinking to
MV standards and usurping the very foundations of integrity in research.

On Tue, 30 May 2006 13:43:11 -0400, "S Curtiss" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Tue, 30 May 2006 07:49:54 GMT, "Jules Augley"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> You must be pretty happy that we have slipped off the topic of the
>> newsgroup: mountain biking. You are much more comfortable talking
>> about imaginary prejudice, than revealing the faults in your students'
>> experimental design....
>> ===

>It is YOU who first changed the topic by making the bigoted post in the
>first place. It is also YOU who began a challenge to this gentleman and his
>student(s) only because there was an implication there was information or
>conclusions differing from yours that were possibly (again... keyword:
>possibly) going to be included in some published format.

Not because they differ from mine. Because the methodology is so
flawed that the study can't support its own conclusions -- just like
EVERY other study by mountain bikers.

It is also YOU who
>began the character assasination with no indication to this person's
>character, education or background:
>JA: "In other words, no, Mr Vandeman: I gave you an extremely brief summary
>of his results, and you assume his methods were flawed.

It's obvious from what he said.

>MV: "Sounds like I hit the nail on the head! Now you are too EMBARRASSED to
>tell us what they said and where they are trying to publish, for fear their
>incompetence will be exposed!"
>
>It is also YOU who abandoned a more recent topic "USGS Study on trail
>impact" because, it seems, you could not handle a direct statement towards
>your line of reasoning trying to discredit that report also:
>MV: "Because mountain bikers don't want their dishonesty/incompetence to be
>exposed."
>SC: "First of all, where does anything say this study was commissioned by or
>for "mountain bikers".?

They aren't going to advertize it! DUH!

>MV: "It's OBVIOUS. They are the ONLY people interested in justifying
>mountain biking. DUH!"
>DC: "This assessment was initiated in response to concerns by park staff and
>the public regarding the possible environmental impacts associated with BSF
>trail uses." Now - You show ANYWHERE in this paper that "mountain bikers"
>commissioned this study for the purpose you just stated. Either do so, or
>ADMIT your statement "It's OBVIOUS" is a direct reflection of your OPINION
>and a LIE attempting to discredit the findings AND the real and accredited
>researchers who authored the piece."
>--------------
>I'll tell you what is OBVIOUS! Your lack of desire to have REAL reseachers,
>with credit, title and acknowledgement from official agencies, show you up
>on science, fact, review and honesty of work.

Why would I worry about THAT? It has never happened!

wrote:

>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Tue, 30 May 2006 07:49:54 GMT, "Jules Augley"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> You must be pretty happy that we have slipped off the topic of the
>> newsgroup: mountain biking. You are much more comfortable talking
>> about imaginary prejudice, than revealing the faults in your students'
>> experimental design....
>> ===

>It is YOU who first changed the topic by making the bigoted post in the
>first place.

Look up "smiley" in the dictionary. DUH!

> [...]

>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>> You must be pretty happy that we have slipped off the topic of the
>>> newsgroup: mountain biking. You are much more comfortable talking
>>> about imaginary prejudice, than revealing the faults in your students'
>>> experimental design....
>>> ===

>>It is YOU who first changed the topic by making the bigoted post in the
>>first place. It is also YOU who began a challenge to this gentleman and
>>his
>>student(s) only because there was an implication there was information or
>>conclusions differing from yours that were possibly (again... keyword:
>>possibly) going to be included in some published format.

> Not because they differ from mine. Because the methodology is so
> flawed that the study can't support its own conclusions -- just like

Psychic Mike - giving your OPINIONS on a paper and research that ISN'T EVEN
AVAILABLE YET!

> It is also YOU who
>>began the character assasination with no indication to this person's
>>character, education or background:
>>JA: "In other words, no, Mr Vandeman: I gave you an extremely brief
>>summary
>>of his results, and you assume his methods were flawed.

> It's obvious from what he said.

Your OPINIONS are NOT a filter for all information concerning cycling and /
or the outdoors.

>>MV: "Sounds like I hit the nail on the head! Now you are too EMBARRASSED
>>tell us what they said and where they are trying to publish, for fear
>>their
>>incompetence will be exposed!"
>>
>>It is also YOU who abandoned a more recent topic "USGS Study on trail
>>impact" because, it seems, you could not handle a direct statement towards
>>your line of reasoning trying to discredit that report also:
>>MV: "Because mountain bikers don't want their dishonesty/incompetence to
>>be
>>exposed."
>>SC: "First of all, where does anything say this study was commissioned by
>>or
>>for "mountain bikers".?

> They aren't going to advertize it! DUH!

We're still waiting....

>>MV: "It's OBVIOUS. They are the ONLY people interested in justifying
>>mountain biking. DUH!"
>>DC: "This assessment was initiated in response to concerns by park staff
>>and
>>the public regarding the possible environmental impacts associated with
>>BSF
>>trail uses." Now - You show ANYWHERE in this paper that "mountain bikers"
>>commissioned this study for the purpose you just stated. Either do so, or
>>ADMIT your statement "It's OBVIOUS" is a direct reflection of your OPINION
>>and a LIE attempting to discredit the findings AND the real and accredited
>>researchers who authored the piece."
>>--------------
>>I'll tell you what is OBVIOUS! Your lack of desire to have REAL
>>reseachers,
>>with credit, title and acknowledgement from official agencies, show you up
>>on science, fact, review and honesty of work.

> Why would I worry about THAT? It has never happened!

Denial, Mikey... Before you can heal, you first have to acknowledge your
dillusions.

>>I say Thank You to Jules Augley for not compromising the principles of the
>>process of publication or the validity of the student's work by sinking to
>>MV standards and usurping the very foundations of integrity in research.

> ===

> On Tue, 30 May 2006 13:43:11 -0400, "S Curtiss" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

>>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>> On Tue, 30 May 2006 07:49:54 GMT, "Jules Augley"
>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>> You must be pretty happy that we have slipped off the topic of the
>>> newsgroup: mountain biking. You are much more comfortable talking
>>> about imaginary prejudice, than revealing the faults in your students'
>>> experimental design....
>>> ===

>>It is YOU who first changed the topic by making the bigoted post in the
>>first place.

> Look up "smiley" in the dictionary. DUH!

You're still an idiot :)

On Tue, 30 May 2006 21:26:03 -0400, "S Curtiss"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Tue, 30 May 2006 13:43:11 -0400, "S Curtiss" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>It is YOU who first changed the topic by making the bigoted post in the
>>>first place.

>> Look up "smiley" in the dictionary. DUH!

>You're still an idiot :)

Coming from you, that's an honor.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

"Jules Augley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> On Mon, 29 May 2006 06:58:54 GMT, "Jules Augley"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>Adding a 'smiley' doesnt stop that being the comment of a bigot. Im
>>>guessing
>>>by all those question marks that you realise this.

>> I see your problem: you are prejudiced. For normal people, a smiley
>> implies that nothing I say should should be taken seriously. But you
>> insist on taking it seriously anyway (obviously you are just trying to
>> cover up the fact that you didn't notice the smiley when it appeared).
>> According to your theory, everyone who makes a joke actually believes
>> what they said is factual. Congratulations: you have singlehandedly
>> wiped out the concept of a joke. Idiot.

> Why cant you admit you made a mistake? You made a comment about a national
> stereotype, that is called bigotry. I have to say some of the things you
> post here flabbergast me; you make a bigoted comment and then say I am
> prejudiced. Please explain why? Adding smileys doesnt excuse anything, and
> it is utterly ridiculous to say so.

All this started because I called Jules Augley an English asshole! Mighty
oaks from little acorns grow!

Ah ... at long last Curtiss and Augley are moving into Dolan territory. Yes,
Vandeman is a near genius when it comes to expressing a stereotype, but he
can't hold a candle to me on that sort of thing. So let me advise one and
all that the English were never anything but oppressors of the Irish people
and hence never Great at all, but rather reprehensible in all their
essential national characteristics. Only a Margaret Thatcher or a Tony Blair
saves them from utter perdition.

Canadians have been permanent idiots thoughout their national existence.
Come on now, confess, have you ever known any Canadian who was not any
absolute idiot, besides being a scoundrel of course. The French are the
absolute pits, whether they are in Canada or in France. Europeans have
become nothing but traitors to Western Civilization and have been living off
the US all of my life. My God, anyone who would look to Europe for anything
other than their pre-20th century culture is beyond the pale. Just how
stupid can you get!

Vandeman's only mistake was adding a smiley. Why the hell add a smiley when
what you are saying reeks of nothing but the truth. It is high time we
Americans became as truly ugly as the rest of the world imagines us to be. I
say go everywhere and kick ass everywhere, especially European ass. But I
want to kick ass in the Middle East too. Hells Bells, like I said, let us
kick ass everywhere in the world. All that matters in the end is that we be
feared - and hence respected. Trying to be friends with knavish nations and
peoples is a fool's errand - something that only brain dead liberal left
wing ding bats think is worthwhile. I urge everyone to reread their
Machiavelli.

Curtiss and Augley, please oh please name-call me a bigot and a racist. That
will confirm everything I already know about you two bozos. But I just love
hypocrites like the two of you. Hells Bells, I have never known anyone in my
entire life who was not a racist and a bigot. Blacks are the biggest ones of
all - which is understandable. We would be too if we were Whites living in a
Black country like Uganda. But there is never anything quite like liberal
hypocrisy on the race issue.

Let's see, who else can I insult before I sign off? How about the Chinese
and the Indians. They have so overdeveloped their nations that they have
nothing left but surplus people. Now that we have opened our borders to the
Mexicans, maybe we could be brilliant enough to open our borders to the
teeming Chinese and Indians. They could come here in their billions and add
to our glory as a nation. The liberal Democrats would no doubt like that -
more voters for them don't you know?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

> On Tue, 30 May 2006 13:56:21 -0400, "S Curtiss" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

>>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

Well, I will stop calling you an English asshole if and when you stop being
one. But how likely is that since you are English to the bone.

Don't you just love it when an English asshole hypocrite calls you a racist.
I sure do because it confirms every bad thought I have ever had in my life
about English assholes like freaking Davebee. Here is a twit who likes to
call names but wants to remain anonymous - of course!

Hey Davebee, it is not so bad to be an English asshole, but it is really
inexcusable not be a racist. But of course you are, you are just a hypocrite
about the matter like all your tribe. Those who bring up matters of race and
bigotry are always heavily into it themselves. Liberals are the biggest
racists that ever were because the subject is always on their minuscule
minds. They just love to charge others with being racists when all they
would ever have to do to find one is to look in the mirror.

I am NOT aware that there are any good people in England, Canada or
Australia. What I AM aware of is that there are lots and lots of assholes
in all those countries. Am I missing something?

>>> Um, look up "smiley" in the dictionary. Idiot.

No, when I am in England I only associate with the upper crust. The
commoners are horrible. You can't even understand what they are babbling
about. Why can't the English learn how to speak English? Then they could
maybe understand what the word asshole means and thus come to know what they
are.

Of course, it is more than likely

Wikipedia is for idiots who do not mind lots and lots of false information.
But that sure describes you, doesn't it.
[...]