Re: Vandeman applying Republican tactics to the environment

No need to. Either you really believe the borders of a country dictate
intelligence or (and more likely) you are merely engaging in word games for
the sake of enjoyment or challenge - Like a chess game to see if the
opponent will take the fast bait or stick to strategy. You've by far
explained your motives of usenet so anything you say can be taken with a
grain of salt.

TOP POSTERS are KINGS of the WORLD!

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Curtiss and Augley, please oh please name-call me a bigot and a racist.
> That will confirm everything I already know about you two bozos. But I
> just love hypocrites like the two of you. Hells Bells, I have never known
> anyone in my entire life who was not a racist and a bigot. Blacks are the
> biggest ones of all - which is understandable. We would be too if we were
> Whites living in a Black country like Uganda. But there is never anything
> quite like liberal hypocrisy on the race issue.

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 02:37:32 -0500, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> [...]

>Ah ... at long last Curtiss and Augley are moving into Dolan territory. Yes,
>Vandeman is a near genius when it comes to expressing a stereotype, but he
>can't hold a candle to me on that sort of thing. So let me advise one and
>all that the English were never anything but oppressors of the Irish people
>and hence never Great at all, but rather reprehensible in all their
>essential national characteristics. Only a Margaret Thatcher or a Tony Blair
>saves them from utter perdition.
>
>Canadians have been permanent idiots thoughout their national existence.
>Come on now, confess, have you ever known any Canadian who was not any
>absolute idiot, besides being a scoundrel of course. The French are the
>absolute pits, whether they are in Canada or in France. Europeans have
>become nothing but traitors to Western Civilization and have been living off
>the US all of my life. My God, anyone who would look to Europe for anything
>other than their pre-20th century culture is beyond the pale. Just how
>stupid can you get!

>Vandeman's only mistake was adding a smiley. Why the hell add a smiley when
>what you are saying reeks of nothing but the truth. It is high time we
>Americans became as truly ugly as the rest of the world imagines us to be. I
>say go everywhere and kick ass everywhere, especially European ass. But I
>want to kick ass in the Middle East too. Hells Bells, like I said, let us
>kick ass everywhere in the world. All that matters in the end is that we be
>feared - and hence respected. Trying to be friends with knavish nations and
>peoples is a fool's errand - something that only brain dead liberal left
>wing ding bats think is worthwhile. I urge everyone to reread their
>Machiavelli.
>
>Curtiss and Augley, please oh please name-call me a bigot and a racist. That
>will confirm everything I already know about you two bozos. But I just love
>hypocrites like the two of you. Hells Bells, I have never known anyone in my
>entire life who was not a racist and a bigot. Blacks are the biggest ones of
>all - which is understandable. We would be too if we were Whites living in a
>Black country like Uganda. But there is never anything quite like liberal
>hypocrisy on the race issue.
>
>Let's see, who else can I insult before I sign off? How about the Chinese
>and the Indians. They have so overdeveloped their nations that they have
>nothing left but surplus people. Now that we have opened our borders to the
>Mexicans, maybe we could be brilliant enough to open our borders to the
>teeming Chinese and Indians. They could come here in their billions and add
>to our glory as a nation. The liberal Democrats would no doubt like that -
>more voters for them don't you know?
>
>Regards,
>
>Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
>aka
>Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

You have really hit your stride! I think that this is my all-time
favorite post (except for mine, of course)! :) (smiley = fun)
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

"S Curtiss" <[email protected]> wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

> No need to. Either you really believe the borders of a country dictate
> intelligence or (and more likely) you are merely engaging in word games
> for the sake of enjoyment or challenge - Like a chess game to see if the
> opponent will take the fast bait or stick to strategy. You've by far
> explained your motives of usenet so anything you say can be taken with a
> grain of salt.

I am FOR America and if that means kicking some ass around the world, then I
am all for it. Thank God we have a professional military now and we do not
need to depend on the average American slob to defend the nation. America -
the Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave!

By the way, everyone in the world hates Americans (because of our
prosperity) and there is nothing to be done about it other than to make damn
sure they respect and fear us. Even the Soviets, as dumb as they were, had
that much figured out.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. Anyone who takes Usenet seriously is a fool. Try to have some fun. That
is the only reason for the existence of Usenet.

> TOP POSTERS are KINGS of the WORLD!
>
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Curtiss and Augley, please oh please name-call me a bigot and a racist.
>> That will confirm everything I already know about you two bozos. But I
>> just love hypocrites like the two of you. Hells Bells, I have never known
>> anyone in my entire life who was not a racist and a bigot. Blacks are the
>> biggest ones of all - which is understandable. We would be too if we were
>> Whites living in a Black country like Uganda. But there is never anything
>> quite like liberal hypocrisy on the race issue.

Ed Dolan is a stooge for the New World Order. He will probably vote for the
real Mr. Clinton in the next election.

Top posting is fun, low in fat and can save you hundreds on car insurance.

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "S Curtiss" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!
>
>> No need to. Either you really believe the borders of a country dictate
>> intelligence or (and more likely) you are merely engaging in word games
>> for the sake of enjoyment or challenge - Like a chess game to see if the
>> opponent will take the fast bait or stick to strategy. You've by far
>> explained your motives of usenet so anything you say can be taken with a
>> grain of salt.

> I am FOR America and if that means kicking some ass around the world, then
> I am all for it. Thank God we have a professional military now and we do
> not need to depend on the average American slob to defend the nation.
> America - the Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave!
>
> By the way, everyone in the world hates Americans (because of our
> prosperity) and there is nothing to be done about it other than to make
> damn sure they respect and fear us. Even the Soviets, as dumb as they
> were, had that much figured out.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota
>
> PS. Anyone who takes Usenet seriously is a fool. Try to have some fun.
> That is the only reason for the existence of Usenet.

> On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 02:37:32 -0500, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>>Let's see, who else can I insult before I sign off? How about the Chinese
>>and the Indians. They have so overdeveloped their nations that they have
>>nothing left but surplus people. Now that we have opened our borders to
>>the
>>Mexicans, maybe we could be brilliant enough to open our borders to the
>>teeming Chinese and Indians. They could come here in their billions and
>>add
>>to our glory as a nation. The liberal Democrats would no doubt like that -
>>more voters for them don't you know?
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
>>aka
>>Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

> You have really hit your stride! I think that this is my all-time
> favorite post (except for mine, of course)! :) (smiley = fun)

....not that there is anything wrong with that :)

> "Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 02:37:32 -0500, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>>Let's see, who else can I insult before I sign off? How about the Chinese
>>>and the Indians. They have so overdeveloped their nations that they have
>>>nothing left but surplus people. Now that we have opened our borders to
>>>the
>>>Mexicans, maybe we could be brilliant enough to open our borders to the
>>>teeming Chinese and Indians. They could come here in their billions and
>>>add
>>>to our glory as a nation. The liberal Democrats would no doubt like
>>>that -
>>>more voters for them don't you know?

>> You have really hit your stride! I think that this is my all-time
>> favorite post (except for mine, of course)! :) (smiley = fun)

> ...not that there is anything wrong with that :)

When it comes to politics, I do not know who I favor more, Atilla the Hun or
Genghis Kahn. Tamerlane was good too. They seemed to know that the best way
of dealing with an enemy was to kill him dead. And kill his wife and
children too. That way you solve a multitude of difficulties for all time.