Re: Vitamin C (again)

Ilsa9

Guest
>Problem with chemo is that it kills good cells too.

Not nearly as many as laetrile. Chemo gets better every year as conventional
medicine is a progressive Science, not a regressive belief system.

>Problem with tumour models is that not 100% of the tumour is cancer.

So what does that have to do with the price of bird eggs in Hong Kong?

>No I don't feel your pain, but I think you are in pain.
>Anth

No, but you are starting to realize that as these alt-cancer cures are reviewed
ON THEIR OWN MERITS, they fail to show efficacy. You are also seeing how the
paranoid conspiracies fall apart under closer examination, too. You are
beginning to realize that researchers have already considered all of your
ideas/issues with far greater context and judgement. Conclusion: The medical
profession is NOT a group of genocidal maniacs. That is the role of the
alt-cancer quacks.

You may not feel my pain, but I'm beginning to feel that you are awakening to
some pretty basic facts about scientific & medical research. Enjoy the
liberation that comes with education and throw off the shackles of paranoid
belief systems!

>"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> >Can you prove that Vitamin C/Lysine doesn't treat heart disease? I dbout

>it.
>>
>> Can you prove that the Easter Bunny isn't the Cancer Bunny, bring a basket

>full
>> of tumors for all the girls & boys that have fallen into his disfavor?

>You
>> know already that one can't prove a negative and that Vitamin C/Lysine has

>no
>> bona-fide evidence of efficacy.

You're joking are you not?
Anth

"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Problem with chemo is that it kills good cells too.

> Not nearly as many as laetrile. Chemo gets better every year as

conventional
> medicine is a progressive Science, not a regressive belief system.
>
> >Problem with tumour models is that not 100% of the tumour is cancer.

> So what does that have to do with the price of bird eggs in Hong Kong?
>
> >No I don't feel your pain, but I think you are in pain.
> >Anth

> No, but you are starting to realize that as these alt-cancer cures are

reviewed
> ON THEIR OWN MERITS, they fail to show efficacy. You are also seeing how

the
> paranoid conspiracies fall apart under closer examination, too. You are
> beginning to realize that researchers have already considered all of your
> ideas/issues with far greater context and judgement. Conclusion: The

medical
> profession is NOT a group of genocidal maniacs. That is the role of the
> alt-cancer quacks.
>
> You may not feel my pain, but I'm beginning to feel that you are awakening

> some pretty basic facts about scientific & medical research. Enjoy the
> liberation that comes with education and throw off the shackles of

paranoid
> belief systems!
>

> >"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...

dbout
> >it.
> >>
> >> Can you prove that the Easter Bunny isn't the Cancer Bunny, bring a

basket
> >full
> >> of tumors for all the girls & boys that have fallen into his disfavor?

> >You
> >> know already that one can't prove a negative and that Vitamin C/Lysine

has
> >no
> >> bona-fide evidence of efficacy.
> >>

>You're joking are you not?
>Anth

No, in fact, ONLY you truly can emancipate yourself from mental slavery, for
none but ourselves can free our own minds. As you are learning, these cancer
researchers are scientists, not Genocidal Conspirators. Further, they are not
so clueless as to have simply overlooked what you, Anth, consider to be obvious
cures, whether Laetrile, Vitamin C, Lysene, Vitamin E, or Cancell.

The smart guys aren't the ones claiming to have found THE cure for All cancers,
they are the one's doing the research to find what currently works best,
why/how it works, and how to do better with future methods.

The dishonest guys are the ones telling you that Pauling's work was suppressed
(other than what HE didn't want you to know about Vitamin C) that Chelation
cures CAD, that vaccines are bad, that Rife's scope worked, that Cancell cures
cancer, and that Homeopathy works.

You are beginning to realize this on your own, from the realizations you have
voiced in recent posts. Orac & Peter Moran have taught you well, young jedi!

On 20 Aug 2003 19:54:51 GMT, [email protected]accines (Ilsa9) wrote:

>>On 20 Aug 2003 18:02:30 GMT, [email protected]accines (Ilsa9) wrote:
>>
>>>No, in fact, ONLY you truly can emancipate yourself from mental slavery, for
>>>none but ourselves can free our own minds.

>>It's not like you Ilsa9, to misquote.
>>
>>"redemption song"
>>http://www.artistdirect.com/store/merch/genre/full/0,,883-1,00.html
>>http://www.musicthoughts.com/t/1725

>I was paraphrasing, or if you are sufficiently "alt", channeling Bob Marley. I
>really miss that guy!

Me too, channeling Bob right now mon...

Praise Ja rasta !

"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >On 20 Aug 2003 18:02:30 GMT, [email protected]accines (Ilsa9) wrote:
> >
> >>No, in fact, ONLY you truly can emancipate yourself from mental slavery,

for
> >>none but ourselves can free our own minds.

> >It's not like you Ilsa9, to misquote.
> >
> >"redemption song"
> >http://www.artistdirect.com/store/merch/genre/full/0,,883-1,00.html
> >http://www.musicthoughts.com/t/1725

> I was paraphrasing, or if you are sufficiently "alt", channeling Bob

Marley. I
> really miss that guy!

Didn't Bob Marley try the Issels cancer treatment? I seem to recall
something about that around 1980s.