General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: vitamin C and adrenals

Started by barbara · · Last activity · 1 post · 379 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
26 December 2004
Last activity
26 December 2004
Original author
barbara
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
379
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have had a serious adrenal problem myself. I am a 50+ woman post
    hysterectomy. I was left with terrible mental functioning. My GYN put
    me on estrogen and testosterone which were better than nothing. I
    still spent lots of time searching for a clear mind. About a year ago
    I started taking a large daily dose of Vitamin C. I hoped to prevent
    cancer with it. I found that it did so much more. Just last month I
    stopped taking replacement hormones. My adrenals are working and the
    natural hormones are so wonderful.
    Take a look at www.doctoryourself.com for a start also look at
    nutrition advise for adrenal insufficiency. Most of them tell you to
    take Vitamin C. Stay with it. It works.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.