Re: Vitamin C mega study

Fredric L. Rice

>They have been sitting on the data for hi dose supplementation of C
>for about a decade and even now are holding back data on the long
>term useage as well as combined use of C and E.

Eeek! It's a Satanic conspiracy! Eeeeek! <smile>

I'm sorry, but I _am_ laughing at you.

---
Stop Elmer Fudd web site: http://www.ElmerFudd.US/
Covert text file server: http://www.notserver.com/
Scientology crooks: http://sf.irk.ru/www/ot3/otiii-gif.html
FRice Antiwar: http://www.skeptictank.org/antiwar.htm
Another Scientology murder: http://PerkinsTragedy.org

Hi Frederick,
Conspiricies are hard to prove or disprove, and are
consequently a favorite source of theories for many fringe groups. Yes
some are quite comical from time to time I've had a good chuckle or
two myself. Incompetence on the other hand for whatever reason is
frequently easy to uncover. The references below prove my assertion. I
suppose the reasons for the incompetence of the Hennekins team will
remain a source of conjecture. Had they published their findings
earlier the study of hi dose vitamin C supplementation would have been
accelerated.
These references can be found at Pubmed the entry portal for
the medical data base and the Library of Congress at;
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed Simply paste
or type the numbers only, not the letters PMID: into the search box.
In 1993 the Hennekins team at Harvard published, PMID:
8479464, a paper which used the vitamin C supplementation habits of the
health professionals in their decades long study. In 1992 they
published equivalent data on the supplementary habits of female nurses
garnered from their ongoing Female Nurses' Study, PMID: 1392884. The
full text of PMID: 15585762 shows that these two studies formed the
basis for their tardy release of the information on hi dose
supplementation of vit C in 2004.

Thomas Carter

[email protected] wrote:
> Hi Frederick,
> Conspiricies are hard to prove or disprove, and are
> consequently a favorite source of theories for many
> fringe groups.

That's not always true. This fascist regime's conspiracies to invade
an innocent country, slaughter its people indiscriminately, and seize
control of their oil is well exposed.

---
Stop Elmer Fudd web site: http://www.ElmerFudd.US/
Covert text file server: http://www.notserver.com/
Scientology crooks: http://sf.irk.ru/www/ot3/otiii-gif.html
FRice Antiwar: http://www.skeptictank.org/antiwar.htm
Another Scientology murder: http://PerkinsTragedy.org

"Fredric L. Rice" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>>They have been sitting on the data for hi dose supplementation of C
>>for about a decade and even now are holding back data on the long
>>term useage as well as combined use of C and E.

> Eeek! It's a Satanic conspiracy! Eeeeek! <smile>
>
> I'm sorry, but I _am_ laughing at you.

They think I'm loony-toons! That proves my theory! Only as prestigious a
university as Harvard would prove my theory by refuting it!

"Nico Kadel-Garcia" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Fredric L. Rice" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>>They have been sitting on the data for hi dose supplementation of C
>>>for about a decade and even now are holding back data on the long
>>>term useage as well as combined use of C and E.

>> Eeek! It's a Satanic conspiracy! Eeeeek! <smile>
>> I'm sorry, but I _am_ laughing at you.

>They think I'm loony-toons! That proves my theory! Only as prestigious a
>university as Harvard would prove my theory by refuting it!

Besides! Einstein disagrees with me! That _proves_ I'm right!

---