Do you have any reference? I do not mean sales references. Those are a
waste of time to read, with so many things to read. Does any one have an
academic reference? Vitamin absorption "in vivo", instead of "in vitro"
should be interesting (maybe the proper latin spelling is en vivo?).
Tom
"RArmant" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:This is the edited opinion of Dr. William R. Davis:
Vitamin D must be an oil-based capsule, a gel-cap, not a tablet.
In other words, vitamin D tablets do not work. It is shameful. I see
numerous women taking calcium tablets with D--the vitamin D does not
work. I've actually seen blood levels of zero on these preparations.You may have to look, but if you want to enjoy the extraordinary
benefits of vitamin D replacement, it must be an oil-based capsule.
Carlson's and Vitamin Shoppe have excellent prepartions. They raise
blood levels substantially and consistently, and they're inexpensive. We
pay $5.99 for a bottle of 120 capsules.The unedited blog can be found at --
http://heartscanblog.blogspot.com/2007/03/vitamin-d-must-be-oil-based.html