rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Walking the dog while riding a unicycle

Started by Unisykolist · · Last activity · 1 post · 369 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
23 May 2008
Last activity
23 May 2008
Original author
Unisykolist
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
369
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. hobo_chuck said:

    yes, all the time.

    I've even tried to get him to pull me while gliding (big husky-collie
    mix) but I had to dismount when he went running off to sniff a
    mailbox:p .

    Kris Holm does

    Im learning to wheel walk then ill 1ft wwalk then gliding!

    --
    Unisykolist

    Sticky Tape fixes EVERYTHING 😄
    Street & Trials }-360-unispin-'O,
    Nimbus Trials 20" ISIS
    I juggle 3 balls and do lots of tricks. I also juggle 4 for 10 secs and
    learning to juggle 5!
    BLUE CAP
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unisykolist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16930
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/21921

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.