Re: Wanted: 2003 Paris-Roubaix Video

byron27

Guest
rhino wrote:
> Was wondering if any kind folk have or know how to get the 2003 paris-
> roubaix on Video tape. I would like to get a copy, if this is possible
> could you please send me a PM so I can organise everything.
> Would also consider the other 2003 classics.
> Thanks :D

Hi Rhino, i taped all the cycling highlights off SBS last year so have
leige, roubaix, paris-nice, world champs and the vuelta on one tape.
where do you live?

--

byron27 wrote:
> Hi Rhino, i taped all the cycling highlights off SBS last year so have
> leige, roubaix, paris-nice, world champs and the vuelta on one tape.
> where do you live?

Heck i would love a copy of that. I can never get good reception on SBS
no matter where i live.

I am in South Australia currently and would happly cover the cost of the
tape and shipping.

James:D

--

I live in View Bank, Melbourne.

Thanks for that, it would be fantasic.

--

I have a copy of live Eurosport television of this race and a few other
classics (Flanders, Gent Wevelgem Amstel..etc). These are not the SBS edited

Peter

"rhino" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I live in View Bank, Melbourne.
>
> Thanks for that, it would be fantasic.
>

> --
>

>Originally posted by Peter Vesel I have a copy of live Eurosport
>television of this race and a few other classics (Flanders, Gent
>Wevelgem Amstel..etc). These are not the SBS edited versions. Let me
>know if you are interested

Where do these come from? Are they available on aussie paytv or do
you have buddies in Europe? Or from the guy that sells them DVD-
format online?

hippy

> >Originally posted by Peter Vesel I have a copy of live Eurosport
> >television of this race and a few other classics (Flanders, Gent
> >Wevelgem Amstel..etc). These are not the SBS edited versions. Let me
> >know if you are interested

> Where do these come from? Are they available on aussie paytv or do
> you have buddies in Europe? Or from the guy that sells them DVD-
> format online?
>
> hippy
>

> --

England