Re: Way, way OT: PC stuff/rant

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by LT, Nov 28, 2005.

  1. LT

    LT Guest

    > I'm going to ignore it and thank you for answering. It was a rant. It's
    > just not worth getting my ire up.

    Hey, I like a good rant every now and then, especially when I can relate.

    The women (loosely used term) is no doubt staring in her own movie, and
    you're just an extra.

    Larry T

    Tags:

  2. "LT" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    >> I'm going to ignore it and thank you for answering. It was a rant. It's
    >> just not worth getting my ire up.

    > Hey, I like a good rant every now and then, especially when I can relate.
    >
    > The women (loosely used term) is no doubt staring in her own movie, and
    > you're just an extra.
    >
    > Larry T

    We are talking a quiet and very private drive. She went nuts on me. Well,
    I guess the Gay Pride Flag I had planned is cancelled. I got this off my
    chest.

    Michael

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

  3. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote

    > We are talking a quiet and very private drive. She went nuts on me. Well,
    > I guess the Gay Pride Flag I had planned is cancelled. I got this off my
    > chest.

    Her loss, Michael, the hell with her, she's got the problem, not you.
    Though, maybe you should stop skipping around the neighborhood in
    that gay Ungaro frock you like so much. Just a thought.

    nancy

  4. "Nancy Young" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote
    >
    >> We are talking a quiet and very private drive. She went nuts on me.
    >> Well, I guess the Gay Pride Flag I had planned is cancelled. I got
    >> this off my chest.

    > Her loss, Michael, the hell with her, she's got the problem, not you.
    > Though, maybe you should stop skipping around the neighborhood in
    > that gay Ungaro frock you like so much. Just a thought.
    >
    > nancy

    That is so funny and I do not do that but Gawd... Thanks for the laugh. Me
    in a pink Mu Mu in this neighborhood would be a riot.

    Michael

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

  5. "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "LT" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    >>> I'm going to ignore it and thank you for answering. It was a rant. It's
    >>> just not worth getting my ire up.

    >> Hey, I like a good rant every now and then, especially when I can relate.
    >>
    >> The women (loosely used term) is no doubt staring in her own movie, and
    >> you're just an extra.
    >>
    >> Larry T

    > We are talking a quiet and very private drive. She went nuts on me. Well,
    > I guess the Gay Pride Flag I had planned is cancelled. I got this off my
    > chest.
    >
    > Michael
    >
    > --
    > ...Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.
    >
    > All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    > now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    > final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    > Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

    I've met her two sisters. . .one in my neighborhood (exactly the same with
    minding everybody else's business and not keeping her house in order) and
    another is a customer. I practiced being professionally polite and
    non-personal all this year even though my husband says she deserves to have
    her tits braided. People like that, you sure aren't going to change them
    because they've lived their entire lives being mean and nasty to get their
    own way.
    Janet

  6. LT

    LT Guest

    even though my husband says she deserves to have
    her tits braided.

    Sounds like a man on a mission LOL

    Larry T

  7. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "Janet Bostwick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> "LT" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    >> news:[email protected]:

    >>> Hey, I like a good rant every now and then, especially when I can
    >>> relate.
    >>>
    >>> The women (loosely used term) is no doubt staring in her own movie, and
    >>> you're just an extra.
    >>>
    >>> Larry T

    >> We are talking a quiet and very private drive. She went nuts on me.
    >> Well,
    >> I guess the Gay Pride Flag I had planned is cancelled. I got this off my
    >> chest.
    >>
    >> Michael
    >>
    >> --
    >> ...Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.
    >>
    >> All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    >> now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    >> final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    >> Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

    > I've met her two sisters. . .one in my neighborhood (exactly the same with
    > minding everybody else's business and not keeping her house in order) and
    > another is a customer. I practiced being professionally polite and
    > non-personal all this year even though my husband says she deserves to
    > have her tits braided. People like that, you sure aren't going to change
    > them because they've lived their entire lives being mean and nasty to get
    > their own way.
    > Janet

    I think they have a brother! My band briefly had the services of a drummer.
    One day, we said we were going to a blues club to try out a few of the songs
    we'd rehearsed. He said he wouldn't play in "places like that" because there
    were usually black people in the audience. Goodbye, drummer.

  8. aem

    aem Guest

    Nancy Young wrote:

    > Her loss, Michael, the hell with her, she's got the problem, not you.
    > Though, maybe you should stop skipping around the neighborhood in
    > that gay Ungaro frock you like so much. Just a thought.

    Learn a new word or phrase every day, an old teacher used to say. I
    didn't know what an "Ungaro frock" was, so I googled it. Found a bunch
    of citations of "gay as an Ungaro spring frock." Who'd a thunk it?
    Found some pictures, too, but there were only women wearing them. ;-)
    -aem

  9. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    "aem" <[email protected]> wrote

    > Nancy Young wrote:
    >>
    >> Her loss, Michael, the hell with her, she's got the problem, not you.
    >> Though, maybe you should stop skipping around the neighborhood in
    >> that gay Ungaro frock you like so much. Just a thought.
    >>

    > Learn a new word or phrase every day, an old teacher used to say. I
    > didn't know what an "Ungaro frock" was, so I googled it. Found a bunch
    > of citations of "gay as an Ungaro spring frock." Who'd a thunk it?
    > Found some pictures, too, but there were only women wearing them. ;-)

    I forgot the spring!! Dammit! Been a while since I heard that one, who
    knows where I did, anyway.

    nancy

  10. Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote on 28 Nov 2005 in rec.food.cooking

    > That is so funny and I do not do that but Gawd... Thanks for the
    > laugh. Me in a pink Mu Mu in this neighborhood would be a riot.
    >
    > Michael

    I think Day-Glow Pink...And several friends in spandex short
    shorts...Perhaps you'll get lucky and she'll either move or spontaniously
    explode...Oh! don't forget the make-up...

    Disclaimer... live and let live is my motto.
    --
    The eyes are the mirrors....
    But the ears...Ah the ears.

  11. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Nancy Young" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >

    >> "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote
    >>
    >>> We are talking a quiet and very private drive. She went nuts on me.
    >>> Well, I guess the Gay Pride Flag I had planned is cancelled. I got
    >>> this off my chest.

    >> Her loss, Michael, the hell with her, she's got the problem, not you.
    >> Though, maybe you should stop skipping around the neighborhood in
    >> that gay Ungaro frock you like so much. Just a thought.
    >>
    >> nancy

    > That is so funny and I do not do that but Gawd... Thanks for the laugh.
    > Me
    > in a pink Mu Mu in this neighborhood would be a riot.

    Buy her a copy of the movie "Flawless". She'll go out of her mind. Great
    movie, by the way:

    Homophobe Walt Koontz (Robert De Niro) suffers a debilitating stroke and
    must take theraputic singing lessons (for his paralyzed larynx). But the guy
    doling out the lessons happens to be his next-door neighbor, Rusty Zimmerman
    (Philip Seymour Hoffman) -- a florid drag queen who despises bigoted
    straight people. With luck, maybe the two men will meet in the middle.

  12. "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> "Nancy Young" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    >> news:[email protected]:
    >>

    >>> "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote

    >>> Her loss, Michael, the hell with her, she's got the problem, not
    >>> you. Though, maybe you should stop skipping around the neighborhood
    >>> in that gay Ungaro frock you like so much. Just a thought.
    >>>
    >>> nancy

    >> That is so funny and I do not do that but Gawd... Thanks for the
    >> laugh. Me
    >> in a pink Mu Mu in this neighborhood would be a riot.

    > Buy her a copy of the movie "Flawless". She'll go out of her mind.
    > Great movie, by the way:
    >
    > Homophobe Walt Koontz (Robert De Niro) suffers a debilitating stroke
    > and must take theraputic singing lessons (for his paralyzed larynx).
    > But the guy doling out the lessons happens to be his next-door
    > neighbor, Rusty Zimmerman (Philip Seymour Hoffman) -- a florid drag
    > queen who despises bigoted straight people. With luck, maybe the two
    > men will meet in the middle.

    That was a great movie. Did you see "As Good as it Gets"? That is so
    much my lifestyle and I related to it so much (I don't live it BTW) Greg
    Kinnear was a scream and Helen Hunt was fantastic. Nicholson was good too
    but the other 2 were much better. I have to watch it again. I know I have
    a VHS of it around here somewhere.

    Michael

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

  13. sf

    sf Guest

    On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:55:42 GMT, Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:

    > Me in a pink Mu Mu in this neighborhood would be a riot.

    My immediate thought was for you to flounce out for the morning paper
    dressed in a pink feather trimmed bathrobe, wearing a pink kerchief on
    your head (how studly) and color coordinated slippers with matching
    pom-poms on your feet. A June Cleaver set of pearls would complete
    the ensemble.

    ;) Of course, I don't have neighbors who might flatten me with their
    SUVs... but I do have an active imagination. So - caveat emptor.

  14. The Joneses

    The Joneses Guest

    Mr Libido Incognito wrote:

    > Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote on 28 Nov 2005 in rec.food.cooking
    >
    > > That is so funny and I do not do that but Gawd... Thanks for the
    > > laugh. Me in a pink Mu Mu in this neighborhood would be a riot.
    > >
    > > Michael
    > >

    > I think Day-Glow Pink...And several friends in spandex short
    > shorts...Perhaps you'll get lucky and she'll either move or spontaniously
    > explode...Oh! don't forget the make-up...

    I couldn't pass it up - Disclaimer... liver and more liver is my motto!
    It's the shoes, Mike - the shoes, the lady dog is after your shoes.
    Macho or miso, just don't call us late for dinner.
    Edrena

  15. The Joneses <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Mr Libido Incognito wrote:
    >
    >> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote on 28 Nov 2005 in rec.food.cooking
    >>
    >> > That is so funny and I do not do that but Gawd... Thanks for the
    >> > laugh. Me in a pink Mu Mu in this neighborhood would be a riot.
    >> >
    >> > Michael
    >> >

    >> I think Day-Glow Pink...And several friends in spandex short
    >> shorts...Perhaps you'll get lucky and she'll either move or
    >> spontaniously explode...Oh! don't forget the make-up...

    > I couldn't pass it up - Disclaimer... liver and more liver is my
    > motto! It's the shoes, Mike - the shoes, the lady dog is after your
    > shoes. Macho or miso, just don't call us late for dinner.
    > Edrena

    Okay, this just cracks me up. I have SO lightened up about this,
    especially reading the replys.

    GAWD was I ever pissed. It's now over and done. All you RFCers can be
    such a hoot and mood lifter sometimes. Thanks to all for being here.

    Michael

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

  16. "LT" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > even though my husband says she deserves to have
    > her tits braided.
    >
    > Sounds like a man on a mission LOL
    >
    > Larry T

    Oh Gawd, how does one braid tits? Betcha' Sheldon will know.

    Michael

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

  17. The Bubbo

    The Bubbo Guest

    Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
    > The Joneses <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    >> Mr Libido Incognito wrote:
    >>
    >>> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote on 28 Nov 2005 in rec.food.cooking

    >>> I think Day-Glow Pink...And several friends in spandex short
    >>> shorts...Perhaps you'll get lucky and she'll either move or
    >>> spontaniously explode...Oh! don't forget the make-up...

    >> I couldn't pass it up - Disclaimer... liver and more liver is my
    >> motto! It's the shoes, Mike - the shoes, the lady dog is after your
    >> shoes. Macho or miso, just don't call us late for dinner.
    >> Edrena

    > Okay, this just cracks me up. I have SO lightened up about this,
    > especially reading the replys.
    >
    > GAWD was I ever pissed. It's now over and done. All you RFCers can be
    > such a hoot and mood lifter sometimes. Thanks to all for being here.
    >
    > Michael

    I hope you learned a aluable lesson, mister! you are the face of gay in your
    neighborhood and how do you think it looks when the gay guy is driving like a
    maniac??? You have much to uphold here, stop making the rest of us look bad.
    Sheesh.

    Lady probably thinks all gay people drive like that now.

    --
    ..:Heather:.
    www.velvet-c.com

  18. "aem" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Nancy Young wrote:
    >>
    >> Her loss, Michael, the hell with her, she's got the problem, not you.
    >> Though, maybe you should stop skipping around the neighborhood in
    >> that gay Ungaro frock you like so much. Just a thought.
    >>

    > Learn a new word or phrase every day, an old teacher used to say. I
    > didn't know what an "Ungaro frock" was, so I googled it. Found a bunch
    > of citations of "gay as an Ungaro spring frock." Who'd a thunk it?
    > Found some pictures, too, but there were only women wearing them. ;-)
    > -aem

    I look so main stream it's not funny. I might look a bit off in my black
    boots, jeans and t-shirts but for the most part I think I look fine;) I
    apologize to the ng for waylaying a discussion but I have found the

    Michael

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

  19. "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "LT" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >

    >> even though my husband says she deserves to have
    >> her tits braided.
    >>
    >> Sounds like a man on a mission LOL
    >>
    >> Larry T
    >>

    > Oh Gawd, how does one braid tits? Betcha' Sheldon will know.
    >
    > Michael

    I don't know, but the mental image is very satisfying. BTW, neighborhood
    witch does take aim with her SUV at my husband while he's out walking the
    dog. People like this are frightening because they have no control, they
    just act. I can't count how many times she has sent the cops to my place
    and how many times the cops have shown up at her place for extended visits.
    Her favorite saying "I know people. . ." I don't know if that means hit men
    or the mayor, but clearly she finds it a satisfying threat. So take care,
    Michael. Ordinary angry people shout and sulk, people like this escalate
    way out of what you can imagine.
    Janet

  20. Goomba38

    Goomba38 Guest

    Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:

    > That was a great movie. Did you see "As Good as it Gets"? That is so
    > much my lifestyle and I related to it so much (I don't live it BTW) Greg
    > Kinnear was a scream and Helen Hunt was fantastic. Nicholson was good too
    > but the other 2 were much better. I have to watch it again. I know I have
    > a VHS of it around here somewhere.
    >
    > Michael

    I liked "But I'm a Cheerleader" much better. :)
    Michael- just kill her with kindness when you see her. Better yet, if
    ever you're in front of witnesses (that embarrassment factor) joke to
    her that when she was new and shouted "Faggot" at you, you just figured
    she was new in town and you understood how stressful those first
    impressions are on some. You forgive her <insert cheesy smile>. Let her
    squirm. But also let her get to know you. Kill her with kindness.. she
    might come around to realize how ignorant she truly is?
    Goomba