Re: Way, way OT: PC stuff/rant

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by LT, Nov 28, 2005.

  1. Nancy Young wrote:

    > "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote
    >
    > > We are talking a quiet and very private drive. She went nuts on me. Well,
    > > I guess the Gay Pride Flag I had planned is cancelled. I got this off my
    > > chest.

    > Her loss, Michael, the hell with her, she's got the problem, not you.
    > Though, maybe you should stop skipping around the neighborhood in
    > that gay Ungaro frock you like so much. Just a thought.

    I thought Michael was more of a Lily Pulitzer type myself...

    ;-)

    --
    Best
    Greg

  2. kilikini

    kilikini Guest

    "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Nancy Young" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >

    > > "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote
    > >
    > >> We are talking a quiet and very private drive. She went nuts on me.
    > >> Well, I guess the Gay Pride Flag I had planned is cancelled. I got
    > >> this off my chest.

    > > Her loss, Michael, the hell with her, she's got the problem, not you.
    > > Though, maybe you should stop skipping around the neighborhood in
    > > that gay Ungaro frock you like so much. Just a thought.
    > >
    > > nancy

    > That is so funny and I do not do that but Gawd... Thanks for the laugh.

    Me
    > in a pink Mu Mu in this neighborhood would be a riot.
    >
    > Michael

    Pictures! I want pictures! <vbeg>

    kili

  3. kilikini

    kilikini Guest

    "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > "Nancy Young" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    > > news:[email protected]:
    > >

    > >> "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote

    > >> Her loss, Michael, the hell with her, she's got the problem, not you.
    > >> Though, maybe you should stop skipping around the neighborhood in
    > >> that gay Ungaro frock you like so much. Just a thought.
    > >>
    > >> nancy

    > > That is so funny and I do not do that but Gawd... Thanks for the laugh.
    > > Me
    > > in a pink Mu Mu in this neighborhood would be a riot.

    > Buy her a copy of the movie "Flawless". She'll go out of her mind. Great
    > movie, by the way:
    >
    > Homophobe Walt Koontz (Robert De Niro) suffers a debilitating stroke and
    > must take theraputic singing lessons (for his paralyzed larynx). But the

    guy
    > doling out the lessons happens to be his next-door neighbor, Rusty

    Zimmerman
    > (Philip Seymour Hoffman) -- a florid drag queen who despises bigoted
    > straight people. With luck, maybe the two men will meet in the middle.

    I've never heard of this movie! I'm gonna have to download it. Thanks!

    kili

  4. kilikini

    kilikini Guest

    "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >

    > > "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >> "Nancy Young" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    > >> news:[email protected]:

    > >> That is so funny and I do not do that but Gawd... Thanks for the
    > >> laugh. Me
    > >> in a pink Mu Mu in this neighborhood would be a riot.

    > > Buy her a copy of the movie "Flawless". She'll go out of her mind.
    > > Great movie, by the way:
    > >
    > > Homophobe Walt Koontz (Robert De Niro) suffers a debilitating stroke
    > > and must take theraputic singing lessons (for his paralyzed larynx).
    > > But the guy doling out the lessons happens to be his next-door
    > > neighbor, Rusty Zimmerman (Philip Seymour Hoffman) -- a florid drag
    > > queen who despises bigoted straight people. With luck, maybe the two
    > > men will meet in the middle.

    > That was a great movie. Did you see "As Good as it Gets"? That is so
    > much my lifestyle and I related to it so much (I don't live it BTW) Greg
    > Kinnear was a scream and Helen Hunt was fantastic. Nicholson was good too
    > but the other 2 were much better. I have to watch it again. I know I

    have
    > a VHS of it around here somewhere.
    >
    > Michael

    As Good as it Gets is one of my favorite movies. Helen Hunt *was*
    fantastic.

    kili

  5. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >>
    >> "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >> > "Nancy Young" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    >> > news:[email protected]:

    >> > That is so funny and I do not do that but Gawd... Thanks for the laugh.
    >> > Me
    >> > in a pink Mu Mu in this neighborhood would be a riot.

    >> Buy her a copy of the movie "Flawless". She'll go out of her mind. Great
    >> movie, by the way:
    >>
    >> Homophobe Walt Koontz (Robert De Niro) suffers a debilitating stroke and
    >> must take theraputic singing lessons (for his paralyzed larynx). But the

    > guy
    >> doling out the lessons happens to be his next-door neighbor, Rusty

    > Zimmerman
    >> (Philip Seymour Hoffman) -- a florid drag queen who despises bigoted
    >> straight people. With luck, maybe the two men will meet in the middle.
    >>

    > I've never heard of this movie! I'm gonna have to download it. Thanks!
    >
    > kili

    Definitely - see the movie. But...download? From where?

  6. kilikini

    kilikini Guest

    "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:M%[email protected]

    > "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >>
    > >> "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:[email protected]

    me.

    you.

    laugh.

    > >> Buy her a copy of the movie "Flawless". She'll go out of her mind.

    Great
    > >> movie, by the way:
    > >>
    > >> Homophobe Walt Koontz (Robert De Niro) suffers a debilitating stroke

    and
    > >> must take theraputic singing lessons (for his paralyzed larynx). But

    the
    > > guy
    > >> doling out the lessons happens to be his next-door neighbor, Rusty

    > > Zimmerman
    > >> (Philip Seymour Hoffman) -- a florid drag queen who despises bigoted
    > >> straight people. With luck, maybe the two men will meet in the middle.
    > >>

    > > I've never heard of this movie! I'm gonna have to download it. Thanks!
    > >
    > > kili
    > >

    > Definitely - see the movie. But...download? From where?

    EMule. I've got it going now.

    kili

  7. kilikini

    kilikini Guest

    "Melba's Jammin'" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <M%[email protected]>,
    > "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Definitely - see the movie. But...download? From where?

    > Isn't that illegal? Or are there legal sites where you pay a small fee?
    > --

    There are legal sites where you pay a fee, yes. Netflix is one.

    kili

  8. Goomba38

    Goomba38 Guest

    kilikini wrote:

    > "Melba's Jammin'" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>In article <M%[email protected]>,
    >> "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Definitely - see the movie. But...download? From where?

    >>Isn't that illegal? Or are there legal sites where you pay a small fee?
    >>--

    > There are legal sites where you pay a fee, yes. Netflix is one.
    >
    > kili

    I never knew Netflix offered downloading? I love Netflix, but mine all
    come in the mail.
    Running off now to see what you're talking about.. ??
    Goomba

  9. In article <[email protected]>,
    "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Melba's Jammin'" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > In article <M%[email protected]>,
    > > "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > > Definitely - see the movie. But...download? From where?

    > > Isn't that illegal? Or are there legal sites where you pay a small fee?
    > > --

    > There are legal sites where you pay a fee, yes. Netflix is one.
    >
    > kili

    You can download from Netflix?
    --
    http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 11-28-05 - Sam I Am! and Hello

  10. Bob Myers

    Bob Myers Guest

    "Janet Bostwick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > >> even though my husband says she deserves to have
    > >> her tits braided.
    > >>
    > >> Sounds like a man on a mission LOL

    > > Oh Gawd, how does one braid tits? Betcha' Sheldon will know.
    > >
    > > Michael
    > >

    > I don't know, but the mental image is very satisfying.

    Ummmm...doesn't true "braiding" (as opposed to merely
    twisting together) require at least THREE of the item in
    question? The mind boggles...

    Bob M.

  11. Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
    > The Joneses <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >

    >>Mr Libido Incognito wrote:
    >>

    >>>Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote on 28 Nov 2005 in rec.food.cooking

    >>>I think Day-Glow Pink...And several friends in spandex short
    >>>shorts...Perhaps you'll get lucky and she'll either move or
    >>>spontaniously explode...Oh! don't forget the make-up...

    >>I couldn't pass it up - Disclaimer... liver and more liver is my
    >>motto! It's the shoes, Mike - the shoes, the lady dog is after your
    >>shoes. Macho or miso, just don't call us late for dinner.
    >>Edrena

    > Okay, this just cracks me up. I have SO lightened up about this,
    > especially reading the replys.
    >
    > GAWD was I ever pissed. It's now over and done. All you RFCers can be
    > such a hoot and mood lifter sometimes. Thanks to all for being here.
    >
    > Michael

    Michael, does that mean you will give up the front lawn nude orgies
    with special light effects, from now on? It is just barely possible
    that this is why your neighbor is pissed at you.

  12. On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 05:06:27 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I hope you learned a aluable lesson, mister! you are the face of gay in your
    >neighborhood and how do you think it looks when the gay guy is driving like a
    >maniac??? You have much to uphold here, stop making the rest of us look bad.
    >Sheesh.
    >
    >Lady probably thinks all gay people drive like that now.

    Maybe she knows a gay friend of mine--he's constantly saying how awful
    gay men are as drivers...
    (he himself isn't a bad driver--just a fast one)

    --
    -denny-
    "Do your thoughts call ahead or do they just arrive at your mouth unannounced?"

    "It's come as you are, baby."

    -over the hedge

  13. Margaret Suran <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote
    in news:[email protected]:

    > Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
    >> The Joneses <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    >> news:[email protected]:

    >>>I couldn't pass it up - Disclaimer... liver and more liver is my
    >>>motto! It's the shoes, Mike - the shoes, the lady dog is after your
    >>>shoes. Macho or miso, just don't call us late for dinner.
    >>>Edrena

    >> Okay, this just cracks me up. I have SO lightened up about this,
    >> especially reading the replys.
    >>
    >> GAWD was I ever pissed. It's now over and done. All you RFCers can be
    >> such a hoot and mood lifter sometimes. Thanks to all for being here.
    >>
    >> Michael
    >>

    > Michael, does that mean you will give up the front lawn nude orgies
    > with special light effects, from now on? It is just barely possible
    > that this is why your neighbor is pissed at you.

    LOL... I'm thinking pink flamingos.

    MIchael

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

  14. The Bubbo

    The Bubbo Guest

    Denny Wheeler wrote:
    > On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 05:06:27 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I hope you learned a aluable lesson, mister! you are the face of gay in your
    >>neighborhood and how do you think it looks when the gay guy is driving like

    >>maniac??? You have much to uphold here, stop making the rest of us look bad.
    >>Sheesh.
    >>
    >>Lady probably thinks all gay people drive like that now.

    > Maybe she knows a gay friend of mine--he's constantly saying how awful
    > gay men are as drivers...
    > (he himself isn't a bad driver--just a fast one)
    >
    > --
    > -denny-
    > "Do your thoughts call ahead or do they just arrive at your mouth

    unannounced?"

    > "It's come as you are, baby."
    >
    > -over the hedge

    I am not a bad drive but I am a very fast driver and I take too many risks
    when i am alone in the car. Perhaps that's the compromise of the bisexual
    driver?

    --
    ..:Heather:.
    www.velvet-c.com

  15. On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 23:13:37 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I am not a bad drive but I am a very fast driver and I take too many risks
    >when i am alone in the car. Perhaps that's the compromise of the bisexual
    >driver?

    Nah. That's the compromise of many of us. :)

    --
    -denny-
    "Do your thoughts call ahead or do they just arrive at your mouth unannounced?"

    "It's come as you are, baby."

    -over the hedge

  16. The Bubbo <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:p[email protected]:

    > Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
    >> The Joneses <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    >> news:[email protected]:

    >>> I couldn't pass it up - Disclaimer... liver and more liver is my
    >>> motto! It's the shoes, Mike - the shoes, the lady dog is after your
    >>> shoes. Macho or miso, just don't call us late for dinner.
    >>> Edrena

    >> Okay, this just cracks me up. I have SO lightened up about this,
    >> especially reading the replys.
    >>
    >> GAWD was I ever pissed. It's now over and done. All you RFCers can
    >> be such a hoot and mood lifter sometimes. Thanks to all for being
    >> here.
    >>
    >> Michael
    >>

    > I hope you learned a aluable lesson, mister! you are the face of gay
    > in your neighborhood and how do you think it looks when the gay guy is
    > driving like a maniac??? You have much to uphold here, stop making the
    > rest of us look bad. Sheesh.
    >
    > Lady probably thinks all gay people drive like that now.

    I drive just fine but I drive way too fast ;)

    Michael

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

  17. "Janet Bostwick" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> "LT" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    >> news:[email protected]:
    >>

    >>> even though my husband says she deserves to have
    >>> her tits braided.
    >>>
    >>> Sounds like a man on a mission LOL
    >>>
    >>> Larry T
    >>>

    >> Oh Gawd, how does one braid tits? Betcha' Sheldon will know.
    >>
    >> Michael
    >>

    > I don't know, but the mental image is very satisfying. BTW,
    > neighborhood witch does take aim with her SUV at my husband while he's
    > out walking the dog. People like this are frightening because they
    > have no control, they just act. I can't count how many times she has
    > sent the cops to my place and how many times the cops have shown up at
    > her place for extended visits. Her favorite saying "I know people. .
    > ." I don't know if that means hit men or the mayor, but clearly she
    > finds it a satisfying threat. So take care, Michael. Ordinary angry
    > people shout and sulk, people like this escalate way out of what you
    > can imagine. Janet

    She doesn't scare me at all and her husband is a wimpy little guy. I have
    the advantage too. She is not well liked by any of the neighbors and she
    lets her spoiled little breedlets run the street <evil grin>

    Michael

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

  18. "Gregory Morrow" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote
    in news:[email protected]:

    > Nancy Young wrote:
    >
    >> "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote
    >>
    >> > We are talking a quiet and very private drive. She went nuts on
    >> > me. Well, I guess the Gay Pride Flag I had planned is cancelled. I
    >> > got this off my chest.

    >> Her loss, Michael, the hell with her, she's got the problem, not you.
    >> Though, maybe you should stop skipping around the neighborhood in
    >> that gay Ungaro frock you like so much. Just a thought.

    > I thought Michael was more of a Lily Pulitzer type myself...
    >
    > ;-)

    LOL... I am but I take offense sometimes.

    Michael