Re: Way, way OT: PC stuff/rant

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by sf, Nov 28, 2005.

  1. sf

    sf Guest

    On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:06:16 GMT, Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:

    > Problem is, she is raising kids and can't keep her dog out of other
    > neighbor's gardens. Big no-no around these parts.

    I'm sure one of your neighbors will probably call animal control soon
    to come over and pick up a stray.

  2. Mike Beede

    Mike Beede Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    sf <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:06:16 GMT, Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
    >
    > > Problem is, she is raising kids and can't keep her dog out of other
    > > neighbor's gardens. Big no-no around these parts.

    > I'm sure one of your neighbors will probably call animal control soon
    > to come over and pick up a stray.

    Could always leave a big dish of antifreeze in the garden. I
    understand that snails will crawl into it and drown. Snails
    are bad for a garden.

    Mike Beede

  3. Mike Beede <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in news:beede-
    [email protected]:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > sf <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:06:16 GMT, Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
    >>
    >> > Problem is, she is raising kids and can't keep her dog out of other
    >> > neighbor's gardens. Big no-no around these parts.

    >> I'm sure one of your neighbors will probably call animal control soon
    >> to come over and pick up a stray.

    > Could always leave a big dish of antifreeze in the garden. I
    > understand that snails will crawl into it and drown. Snails
    > are bad for a garden.
    >
    > Mike Beede

    I would much rather invite the dog's owner over for a nice antifreeze
    cocktail.

    Michael

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net