Re: Way, way OT: PC stuff/rant

Bob Terwilliger

Guest
Barb wrote:

> I think you should take a pan of brownies to her and give them with a
> big hug and a kiss.

I think a pan of fudge would be even better. Especially if you said, "I
packed it myself."

Bob

"Bob Terwilliger" <virtualgoth@die_spammer.biz> looking for trouble wrote
in news:[email protected]:

> Barb wrote:
>
>> I think you should take a pan of brownies to her and give them with a
>> big hug and a kiss.

> I think a pan of fudge would be even better. Especially if you said, "I
> packed it myself."
>
> Bob

Okay, ya' all have to quit. I am laughing myself silly.

Michael

--
....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
final say on what is, or is not, posted.
Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

In article <[email protected]>,
"Bob Terwilliger" <virtualgoth@die_spammer.biz> wrote:

> Barb wrote:
>
> > I think you should take a pan of brownies to her and give them with a
> > big hug and a kiss.

> I think a pan of fudge would be even better. Especially if you said, "I
> packed it myself."
>
> Bob

The Brownie Queen yields to the Gentleman with The Fudge.
--
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 11-28-05 - Sam I Am! and Hello