General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Way, way, waaaaay OT

Started by Shaun aRe · · Last activity · 1 post · 285 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
7 June 2005
Last activity
7 June 2005
Original author
Shaun aRe
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
285
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "itsjoannotjoann" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Sorry to post this here, but I need an answer and knew someone would be
    along fairly soon to answer me.

    I bought an indoor polarized power cord rated 125V/13A/1625W. It says
    it is safe for lamps and small appliances. My sewing machine is
    120V/60HZ/0.7A. Do you think this cord would be safe to use with my
    machine without burning it up or the house down? Why I didn't ask at
    the store when I bought it yesterday is a mystery to me.

    All I know about electricity is no wets hands when turning lights
    on/off and always pay the bill on time.

    Yup - will more than handle it - no problem.

    Shaun aRe

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.