Re: Weighted lunges and hamstrings

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by John, Mar 10, 2006.

  1. John

    John Guest

    "Larry Hodges" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]
    > > Dally <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >>
    > >>The advantage of lunges is that you don't need a barbell. It's an easy
    > >>exercise to teach. It's worth knowing.

    > > It's second only to the abductor/adductor machine as the classic
    > > spandex-clad cardio bunny exercise.

    > I do enjoy watching them on it. Am I the only one that thinks sexual
    > thoughts when they do?

    The local Gold's has a butt blaster machine that points the butt at the
    free-weight area. You have to walk directly past it to get to the drinking
    fountain. It's so nice when the /hot/ women wear short loose shorts. Most of
    the time, you can get a beaver shot. So, no. You're not the only one. :)

    Tags:

  2. Francis

    Francis Guest

  3. John

    John Guest

  4. On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 03:31:59 GMT, "John"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hence the reason why you're a fat girly man.

    Sorry, but I'm a fat femboy, in no way resembling a fat girlie man.