Re: West London commute - any suggestions for a safer route?

John Hearns

Guest
On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 01:59:38 -0800, pcl_files wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone travel in this direction? I have studied the map

Do you mean the free cycle maps which Transport for London will send you?
These have both dedicated cycle routes and recommended streets marked on
them.
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/cycling
You're looking for sheets 9 and 10

John Hearns wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 01:59:38 -0800, pcl_files wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Does anyone travel in this direction? I have studied the map

> Do you mean the free cycle maps which Transport for London will send you?
> These have both dedicated cycle routes and recommended streets marked on
> them.
> http://www.tfl.gov.uk/cycling
> You're looking for sheets 9 and 10

Thanks, I've got these but they show no obvious route which would run
more or less parallel to my existing journey. The LCN site which Tony
Raven suggested has a direct routes calculator as well as a minor roads
route planner. Looks great to me.