Re: we've made a start

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by archierob, Mar 6, 2005.

  1. archierob

    archierob Guest

    Me also! As Im getting on a bit now (61) and hate the cold I couldnt
    stand not going out on my bike anymore - despite my conclusion that it
    must be at least double figures , ie, 10C for me to ride I did 15
    miles today - roll on Spring. Is cycling and addiction?

    Tags:

  2. On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 23:37:23 -0000, archierob wrote:

    > Me also! As Im getting on a bit now (61) and hate the cold I couldnt
    > stand not going out on my bike anymore - despite my conclusion that it
    > must be at least double figures , ie, 10C for me to ride I did 15
    > miles today - roll on Spring. Is cycling and addiction?

    I think so. I'm just about to change jobs, and will once again be working
    in a situation that allows me to commute by bike. I can't wait. I'll be
    able to cycle the three miles to Cupar in the morning, put me and the
    trusty Edinburgh tourer on the train to Kirkcaldy and work, then cycle the
    19 miles of the Fife Millennium cycleway that gets me home to Ceres at the
    end of the day.

    I don't mind cold days on the bike, but I don't do icy roads. I think 3 -
    4 deg C is my cut off point.
    --
    Best Regards
    Richard, looking forward to feeling fit