Re: What are the most important things when buying a bike?

Steven M. Scharf

Guest
aquaplex2004 wrote:

> Im currently undertaking a project on the bike industry in the Uk for a
> University course and to be honest I have no clue whatso ever about
> bikes!
>
> I'm just wondering if some of you could let me know what things you
> consider to be important when buying a bicycle (price, brand, features,
> performance etc) please, and to also rank them in order of importance

A threaded headset and a chromolly steel frame.

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:33:48 GMT, "Steven M. Scharf"
<[email protected]> wrote in message
<[email protected]>:

>A threaded headset and a chromolly steel frame.

Or not, depending.

Guy
--
"then came ye chavves, theyre cartes girded wyth candels
blue, and theyre beastes wyth straynge horn-lyke thyngs

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:58:04 +0000, Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

>>A threaded headset and a chromolly steel frame.

> Or not, depending.

Lusting after a carbon-fibre Windcheetah, eh Guy?

Me too!

Mike

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:04:30 GMT, Mike Causer
<[email protected]>:

>>>A threaded headset and a chromolly steel frame.

>> Or not, depending.

>Lusting after a carbon-fibre Windcheetah, eh Guy?

Curses! Rumbled! ;-)

Guy
--

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 21:34:21 +0000, Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

>>Lusting after a carbon-fibre Windcheetah, eh Guy?

> Curses! Rumbled! ;-)

But have you noticed that the top of the line model now features a
"hyperactive seat suspension system"?

Boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing .......

Mike