Re: What do gay people eat?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Feb 4, 2005.

  1. Yes, gay men do not eat the same thing as straight men. Gay men prefer
    tube steak while straight men like hairy tacos.

    Gay men hate exotic food and don't like the simple things of life.
    They are a completely different type of person.

    Yes, I am being sarcastic. Gay men are just like everyone else,
    except for
    the sex. Just like straight people our interest vary.

    Make a lasagna, or a nice steak, or some raviolis.

    Regards,
    Hal

    Tags:

  2. Sheldon

    Sheldon Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > Yes, gay men do not eat the same thing as straight men.

    That should read:
    *gay males do not eat the same thing as men*

    If you're a man then you're automatically straight... a "straight man"
    is a comic's partner. There is no such thing as a gay man, if you're
    gay you can't be a man... the correct noMENclature is *gay male*.

    Merriam Webster

    straight man
    noun
    : a member of a comedy team who feeds lines to his partner who in turn
    replies with usually humorous quips
    ---

    Sheldon

  3. aem

    aem Guest

    Sheldon wrote:
    [snip] There is no such thing as a gay man, if you're
    > gay you can't be a man... [snip]
    > Sheldon

    What a lame attempt at a troll. Some credibility is needed to make the
    bait attractive, Shelley, and this is so Fifties it utterly fails the
    test.

  4. Sheldon

    Sheldon Guest

    aem wrote:
    > Sheldon wrote:
    > [snip] There is no such thing as a gay man, if you're
    > > gay you can't be a man... [snip]
    > > Sheldon

    > What a lame attempt at a troll. Some credibility is needed to make

    the
    > bait attractive, Shelley, and this is so Fifties it utterly fails the
    > test.

    WTF... fifties?, this is since the beginning of time... it's not
    possible to be gay and a man... anatomically/clinically gays are
    male... but none are men. BTW, lesbians ain't women either, they're
    female but they're NOT women... no such thing as a lesbian woman. In
    fact a female ain't a woman until she gives birth.

  5. kalanamak

    kalanamak Guest

    Sheldon wrote:

    > That should read:
    > *gay males do not eat the same thing as men*

    The term used in the medical world is "men who have sex with men"
    because many men who do so do not consider themselves gay, a term they
    take to mean homosexual, and they aren't homosexual....they are.....men
    who have sex with men. I thought this a complete farce until I started
    treating HIV+ men from South America. They are.....men who have sex with
    men, period. The best gay-dar in the world would not register a blip
    from them.
    I often wondered how many naive girls from the village they married and
    infected, to say nothing of children. Give me a flaming drag queen any
    day. How about a bumperstick for Shelly: Real men don't marry to just
    cover their tracks.
    blacksalt
    Ob food: if you are thinking cabbage dishes, consider giving Savoy
    cabbage a whirl. Tender, tasty, and a beauty to behold.
    ObOldFogeyExplaination: Gaydar is "gay radar", the uncanny ability of
    some people to pick out homosexuals in a crowd.

  6. Vox Humana

    Vox Humana Guest

    "kalanamak" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Sheldon wrote:
    >
    > > That should read:
    > > *gay males do not eat the same thing as men*

    > The term used in the medical world is "men who have sex with men"
    > because many men who do so do not consider themselves gay, a term they
    > take to mean homosexual, and they aren't homosexual....they are.....men
    > who have sex with men. I thought this a complete farce until I started
    > treating HIV+ men from South America. They are.....men who have sex with
    > men, period. The best gay-dar in the world would not register a blip
    > from them.
    > I often wondered how many naive girls from the village they married and
    > infected, to say nothing of children. Give me a flaming drag queen any
    > day. How about a bumperstick for Shelly: Real men don't marry to just
    > cover their tracks.
    > blacksalt

    What's with all this "real men" stuff anyway?

  7. Dan Abel

    Dan Abel Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Sheldon" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > male... but none are men. BTW, lesbians ain't women either, they're
    > female but they're NOT women... no such thing as a lesbian woman. In
    > fact a female ain't a woman until she gives birth.

    I've known lots of lesbians who have given birth.

    --
    Dan Abel
    Sonoma State University

  8. "Dan Abel" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Sheldon" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > > male... but none are men. BTW, lesbians ain't women either, they're
    > > female but they're NOT women... no such thing as a lesbian woman. In
    > > fact a female ain't a woman until she gives birth.

    > I've known lots of lesbians who have given birth.
    >
    > --

    I know a few too. And gays who have had kids (in the traditional way).

    Kyle

  9. "Dan Abel" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Sheldon" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > > male... but none are men. BTW, lesbians ain't women either, they're
    > > female but they're NOT women... no such thing as a lesbian woman. In
    > > fact a female ain't a woman until she gives birth.

    > I've known lots of lesbians who have given birth.
    >
    > --

    I know a few too. And gays who have had kids (in the traditional way).

    Kyle

  10. Sheldon

    Sheldon Guest

    Kyle Phillips wrote:
    > "Dan Abel" writes:
    > > "Sheldon" wrote:
    > >

    > > > male... but none are men. BTW, lesbians ain't women either,

    they're
    > > > female but they're NOT women... no such thing as a lesbian woman.

    In
    > > > fact a female ain't a woman until she gives birth.

    > > I've known lots of lesbians who have given birth.
    > >
    > > --

    > I know a few too. And gays who have had kids (in the traditional

    way).

    Those are sicko AIDS sowers who need a long time on the couch with a
    shrink, and isolated from society lest they spread their disease... but
    they ain't none of em gay, no way, no how... in fact I seriously doubt
    they're vertebrates, perhaps sea cucumbers. Bi-sexuals ain't gay...
    they're just as mentally deranged but they ain't gay.

  11. Sheldon

    Sheldon Guest

    Kyle Phillips wrote:
    > "Dan Abel" writes:
    > > "Sheldon" wrote:
    > >

    > > > male... but none are men. BTW, lesbians ain't women either,

    they're
    > > > female but they're NOT women... no such thing as a lesbian woman.

    In
    > > > fact a female ain't a woman until she gives birth.

    > > I've known lots of lesbians who have given birth.
    > >
    > > --

    > I know a few too. And gays who have had kids (in the traditional

    way).

    Those are sicko AIDS sowers who need a long time on the couch with a
    shrink, and isolated from society lest they spread their disease... but
    they ain't none of em gay, no way, no how... in fact I seriously doubt
    they're vertebrates, perhaps sea cucumbers. Bi-sexuals ain't gay...
    they're just as mentally deranged but they ain't gay.

  12. Sheldon

    Sheldon Guest