Re: What doth a sprouting potato make?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by White Monkey, Apr 1, 2005.

  1. White Monkey

    White Monkey Guest

    "Priscilla H. Ballou" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > White Monkey wrote:
    >
    > > In answer to some of the others here, "if there is any question about

    its
    > > safety" -- well, duh. But I don't claim to know the answer to whether or

    not
    > > there IS any question about that, so I asked here where I thought people
    > > might know.

    > There was a question because YOU ASKED IT.

    Oooh, semantics! we could go on and on about the inherent subtle differences
    between the constructions "any question about" and "MY question about",
    but... nah!
    --Katrina