General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: What else can I do with fresh limes?

Started by Wayne Boatwright · · Last activity · 1 post · 222 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
26 February 2005
Last activity
26 February 2005
Original author
Wayne Boatwright
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
222
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. On Fri 25 Feb 2005 02:00:19p, Karen AKA Kajikit wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    Quoted message said:

    The only lime recipe I know is key lime pie... it's delicious, but I
    can't make it EVERY week! What else are they good for? I tried putting
    fresh lime juice into a salad dressing but it came out horrid.
    ~Karen aka Kajikit
    Lover of fine chocolate, fun crafts, and furry felines
    http://www.kajikitscorner.com
    *remove 'nospam' to reply

    Lime Marmalade

    --
    Wayne Boatwright
    ____________________________________________

    Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day.
    Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.