General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: What else can I do with fresh limes?

Started by Goomba38 · · Last activity · 1 post · 244 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
26 February 2005
Last activity
26 February 2005
Original author
Goomba38
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
244
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Karen AKA Kajikit said:

    The only lime recipe I know is key lime pie... it's delicious, but I
    can't make it EVERY week! What else are they good for? I tried putting
    fresh lime juice into a salad dressing but it came out horrid.
    ~Karen

    Mojitos!! Lovely, wonderful Cuban drinks with
    lime, mint leaves, rum, sugar (sugar cane if
    you're lucky) and club soda.
    Goomba

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.