Re: What Happened to This NG?, was Strada Wheelset Upgrade

"Carol Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Carol Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > I mean to be interesting and entertaining, not necessarily funny. Funny

is
> > for clowns! Try to cultivate the sensibilities of wit and insight

combined
> > with overall intelligence and then you may eventually be able to

appreciate
> > me.

> (weary sigh) He may think he is a master of wit but baiting him is
> too tempting to resist. And Mr. Ed, that's pronounced DOO-buhl
> on-TAHN-druh.
>
> My advice to you: keep posts short and you'll be more entertaining.
> Further, keep more posts nonexistent and we'll be happier.
>
> C.C.,Rider
> 2000 Toureasy

He's the one baiting you, if you notice he will find something that most
agree on then disagree with it, he's trolling and apparently watching the

I doubt he has a bike, I also doubt he's ridden in years if ever

Carol Cohen wrote:

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>Ms. Carol is reacting emotionally like all women do.

> [etc etc snipped]
>
> So I have to use a gender-specific title to post on this newsgroup,
> do I, Mr. Dolan? Not too many women post here, do they? I wonder
> why. I guess being a ***** is a prerequisite. -- Oops, I meant
> having; my bad.

Carol,

Can you convince your "daughter" Beth to come back?

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

Jon Meinecke wrote:

> Nor Bob-BikeE's-not-my-favorite-Cardone. %^)

Just shut up and buy a RANS Tailwind! ;)

Bob's Tailwind: <http://www.ransbikes.com/Gallery/Archive/Cordone.htm>.

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

"Mark Leuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> "Carol Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > "Carol Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > I mean to be interesting and entertaining, not necessarily funny.

Funny
> is
> > > for clowns! Try to cultivate the sensibilities of wit and insight

> combined
> > > with overall intelligence and then you may eventually be able to

> appreciate
> > > me.

> > (weary sigh) He may think he is a master of wit but baiting him is
> > too tempting to resist. And Mr. Ed, that's pronounced DOO-buhl
> > on-TAHN-druh.
> >
> > My advice to you: keep posts short and you'll be more entertaining.
> > Further, keep more posts nonexistent and we'll be happier.
> >
> > C.C.,Rider
> > 2000 Toureasy

> He's the one baiting you, if you notice he will find something that most
> agree on then disagree with it, he's trolling and apparently watching the
>
> I doubt he has a bike, I also doubt he's ridden in years if ever

Just got back from a 2 hour whirl about town on my Kett Weisel trike. It
rides like a dream! It is light, handles nicely and is fast. It also makes
very small circles turning which always greatly amuses everyone who sees it.

Despite what some others here may think, I am not a troll. I always mean
everything I say, but I do exaggerate about myself for the amusement of my
many readers. Mark, you need to work at spicing up your posts. You cannot
possibly be as boring in real life as your posts would lead us to believe.

The only trouble with Ms. Carol is that she is a woman and so she reacts
emotionally to everything like all women do. She should have been born a man
like you and me and then she could reason and discuss things like a man -
intellectually instead of emotionally.

Well, you can't have everything - not in life and not in a newsgroup.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

PS. I do believe I detected a period at the end of one of Mark's sentences.
I am in a state of shock from the unexpectedness of it. There may be some
hope for this guy after all.

In article <[email protected]>, Edward Dolan
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Mark Leuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > "Carol Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > news:<[email protected]>...

> Funny
> > is

> > combined

> > appreciate
> > >
> > > (weary sigh) He may think he is a master of wit but baiting him is
> > > too tempting to resist. And Mr. Ed, that's pronounced DOO-buhl
> > > on-TAHN-druh.
> > >
> > > My advice to you: keep posts short and you'll be more entertaining.
> > > Further, keep more posts nonexistent and we'll be happier.
> > >
> > > C.C.,Rider
> > > 2000 Toureasy

> > He's the one baiting you, if you notice he will find something that most
> > agree on then disagree with it, he's trolling and apparently watching the
> >
> > I doubt he has a bike, I also doubt he's ridden in years if ever

> Just got back from a 2 hour whirl about town on my Kett Weisel trike. It
> rides like a dream! It is light, handles nicely and is fast. It also makes
> very small circles turning which always greatly amuses everyone who sees it.
>
> Despite what some others here may think, I am not a troll. I always mean
> everything I say, but I do exaggerate about myself for the amusement of my
> many readers. Mark, you need to work at spicing up your posts. You cannot
> possibly be as boring in real life as your posts would lead us to believe.
>
> The only trouble with Ms. Carol is that she is a woman and so she reacts
> emotionally to everything like all women do. She should have been born a man
> like you and me and then she could reason and discuss things like a man -
> intellectually instead of emotionally.

WTF ed.
now you have a problem with emotions?
what are you a ****ing robot?
emotions aren't as valid as reading books?
get yer head out yer ass you narrow minded ****er.

> Well, you can't have everything - not in life and not in a newsgroup.

"Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:240720040307527150%[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Edward Dolan
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > The only trouble with Ms. Carol is that she is a woman and so she reacts
> > emotionally to everything like all women do. She should have been born a

man
> > like you and me and then she could reason and discuss things like a

man -
> > intellectually instead of emotionally.

> WTF ed.
> now you have a problem with emotions?
> what are you a ****ing robot?
> emotions aren't as valid as reading books?
> get yer head out yer ass you narrow minded ****er.

You fell right into that one, rule #1 of trolling

"Post about someone or something to pull the most emotional strings and
achieve the most emotional response"

"Mark Leuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<
> > C.C.,Rider
> > 2000 Toureasy

> He's the one baiting you, if you notice he will find something that most
> agree on then disagree with it, he's trolling and apparently watching the

I agree completely, Mark. He is a master baiter.

C.C.

Carol Cohen wrote:
> "Mark Leuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<
>
>>>C.C.,Rider
>>>2000 Toureasy

>>He's the one baiting you, if you notice he will find something that most
>>agree on then disagree with it, he's trolling and apparently watching the

> I agree completely, Mark. He is a master baiter.
>
> C.C.

Nice one C.C. LOL!

"Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:240720040307527150%[email protected]...
[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

> > The only trouble with Ms. Carol is that she is a woman and so she reacts
> > emotionally to everything like all women do. She should have been born a

man
> > like you and me and then she could reason and discuss things like a

man -
> > intellectually instead of emotionally.

> WTF ed.
> now you have a problem with emotions?
> what are you a ****ing robot?
> emotions aren't as valid as reading books?
> get yer head out yer ass you narrow minded ****er.

It is always good to hear from the peanut gallery, even if it is only
slugger (note the small s in keeping with this idiot's over all writing
style).

slugger, note how I have edited your post. That is how you should have
edited my post, since you are only addressing the emotion vs. the intellect
aspect of it. Too bad this is all rocket science for you. Most of the rest
of us here know how to do this very simple thing.

I could now at this point tell you a few things about the emotions as
compared to the intellect (reasoning and thinking) but it would all be
beyond you (as most things are). Let's not either of us waste any more time.
You are an idiot and I am a genius. I think that just about says it all!

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

> "Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:240720040307527150%[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>, Edward Dolan
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> > >
> > > The only trouble with Ms. Carol is that she is a woman and so she

reacts
> > > emotionally to everything like all women do. She should have been born

> man
> > > like you and me and then she could reason and discuss things like a

> man -
> > > intellectually instead of emotionally.

> > WTF ed.
> > now you have a problem with emotions?
> > what are you a ****ing robot?
> > emotions aren't as valid as reading books?
> > get yer head out yer ass you narrow minded ****er.

> You fell right into that one, rule #1 of trolling
>
> "Post about someone or something to pull the most emotional strings and
> achieve the most emotional response"

But with me, the question truly arises - does he really believe what he says
or is he just trolling? With me, you can never tell as I am in possession of
many deep and profound truths which have nothing to do with political
correctness. The political correctness types who infest this newsgroup and
all of liberal society are at sea about most things because they have lost
all track of the basics of human nature and the realities of the world. They
are therefore permanently unhinged. I would actually feel sorry for them if
they weren't causing so much mischief in the world.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

"Carol Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Mark Leuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<
> > > C.C.,Rider
> > > 2000 Toureasy

> > He's the one baiting you, if you notice he will find something that most
> > agree on then disagree with it, he's trolling and apparently watching

the

> I agree completely, Mark. He is a master baiter.
>
> C.C.

Ms. Carol is reacting emotionally like all women do.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

"gcdoss" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Carol Cohen wrote:

> >>He's the one baiting you, if you notice he will find something that most
> >>agree on then disagree with it, he's trolling and apparently watching

the

> > I agree completely, Mark. He is a master baiter.
> >
> > C.C.

> Nice one C.C. LOL!

It is great that the two of you, both jerks (jerk-offs?), have found one
another. For myself, I have determined that Ms. Carol is no lady and
henceforth I will treat her like the tramp that she is. I gave her several
opportunities for her to redeem herself, but she is a **** pure and simple
and a gutter tramp to boot and only knows how to make sexual allusions.

It always amaze me that women would want to play this game with us men. She
ought to have learned by now that women can't win at this sort of thing
because we men come by our vulgarity honestly (we are born that way) and
women have to work at it, so they never quite get it right no matter how
hard they try. Poor Carol (no more Ms. for you kiddo) - just another bicycle
tramp who hangs around men for affirmation of her femininity - which she no
doubt lost long ago. Welcome to tramp town, ARBR subdivision - Carol!

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

In article <[email protected]>, Carol
Cohen <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Mark Leuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<
> > > C.C.,Rider
> > > 2000 Toureasy

> > He's the one baiting you, if you notice he will find something that most
> > agree on then disagree with it, he's trolling and apparently watching the

> I agree completely, Mark. He is a master baiter.
>
> C.C.

what a larf!
idunno ed, i'd say she did a good job burning you. its comes easy when
its true.
good one Carol.

> > > WTF ed.
> > > now you have a problem with emotions?
> > > what are you a ****ing robot?
> > > emotions aren't as valid as reading books?
> > > get yer head out yer ass you narrow minded ****er.

> > You fell right into that one, rule #1 of trolling
> >
> > "Post about someone or something to pull the most emotional strings and
> > achieve the most emotional response"

> But with me, the question truly arises - does he really believe what he says
> or is he just trolling? With me, you can never tell as I am in possession of
> many deep and profound truths which have nothing to do with political
> correctness. The political correctness types who infest this newsgroup and
> all of liberal society are at sea about most things because they have lost
> all track of the basics of human nature and the realities of the world. They
> are therefore permanently unhinged. I would actually feel sorry for them if
> they weren't causing so much mischief in the world.

this post definetely deserves a blah blah blah. because we are ALL
asking ourselves, "does mister ed really believe the **** that comes
from his head?"

blah blah blah...not worth reading...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................

"Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:240720042018176679%[email protected]...
[...]
> blah blah blah...not worth reading...

But he read it anyway and responded. And thanks for quoting me in full yet
once again. Everything I write is priceless of course and needs to be read
at least twice by all the fools and idiots infesting this newsgroup, most
especially you!

But what he wrote is not worth responding to - and so I won't!

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

"Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:240720042013158579%[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Carol
> Cohen <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > He's the one baiting you, if you notice he will find something that

most
> > > agree on then disagree with it, he's trolling and apparently watching

the

> > I agree completely, Mark. He is a master baiter.
> >
> > C.C.

> what a larf!
> idunno ed, i'd say she did a good job burning you. its comes easy when
> its true.
> good one Carol.

slugger, you have found your soul mate at long last. Carol is a foul mouth
and has the mentality to match. Maybe the two of you could resort to the
nearest bar and saloon and after getting drunk as a skunk you could go to
the toilet with her and do what it is that I am sure you do best in all this
world. She will thank you and think you are one swell fellow! I promise not
to tell her what you really are as that is something that only us men would
know about - and we are entitled to our little secrets the same as they are.
Best of luck to you in your new romantic life with the horrors and whores of
ARBR!

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

"Carol Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Mark Leuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<
> > > C.C.,Rider
> > > 2000 Toureasy

> > He's the one baiting you, if you notice he will find something that most
> > agree on then disagree with it, he's trolling and apparently watching

the

> I agree completely, Mark. He is a master baiter.
>
> C.C.

Let me know Carol old gal if you would like to have a conversation with me
about masturbation. We can compare the male with the female version of it
and no doubt have many a good laugh together. I can see that others here on
this newsgroup, never known for its high standards about anything, would
like to get in on it too. What should we entitle our new thread? How about
Master Baiter vs. Masturbater. That should be right up your alley for humor.
But I am afraid Mr. Jon Meinecke, always a very serious person, would
consider this off-topic and severely condemn the both of us. And others
would chime in that we are ruining the group. Are you up for it old gal?

I believe such a thread, provided you hang in there, could well go over 500
messages. And some of these poor lost souls who hang out here on ARBR would
no doubt think they were falling in love with you before it was all over no
matter how trashy you got. In fact, the trashier you get the more they would
think they were in love with you. Of course it would be strictly a one night
stand but I think you already know that much.

But by and large, sex and **** is not meant to be funny and it mostly is
not. But maybe Jewish women like you have a different take on it. We here on
ARBR would surely appreciate anything you would want to tell us about the
sexual hang ups of Jewish women, masturbation or otherwise. It's not like we
need to know of course, but if you want to tell us we will listen to you
provided you do not go on and on (like all women do) and drive us to
distraction.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 23:32:02 -0500, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>What should we entitle our new thread? How about
>Master Baiter vs. Masturbater. That should be right up your alley for humor.
>But I am afraid Mr. Jon Meinecke, always a very serious person, would
>consider this off-topic and severely condemn the both of us.

It could be performed in a recumbent position.

And, no less a liberal icon than Dr. Jocelyn Elders thinks it should
be compulsory.

So this thread should pass muster here.

<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:240720042013158579%[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>, Carol
> > Cohen <[email protected]> wrote:

> most

> the
> > >
> > > I agree completely, Mark. He is a master baiter.
> > >
> > > C.C.

> > what a larf!
> > idunno ed, i'd say she did a good job burning you. its comes easy when
> > its true.
> > good one Carol.

> slugger, you have found your soul mate at long last. Carol is a foul mouth
> and has the mentality to match. Maybe the two of you could resort to the
> nearest bar and saloon and after getting drunk as a skunk you could go to
> the toilet with her and do what it is that I am sure you do best in all this
> world. She will thank you and think you are one swell fellow! I promise not
> to tell her what you really are as that is something that only us men would
> know about - and we are entitled to our little secrets the same as they are.
> Best of luck to you in your new romantic life with the horrors and whores of
> ARBR!

what the hell are you babbling on about ed?
i swear to god you think you know me. do you know Carol well enough to
call her a *****?

"Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:260720040125412389%[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Edward Dolan
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:240720042013158579%[email protected]...

that
> > most

watching
> > the

> > > what a larf!
> > > idunno ed, i'd say she did a good job burning you. its comes easy

when
> > > its true.
> > > good one Carol.

> > slugger, you have found your soul mate at long last. Carol is a foul

mouth
> > and has the mentality to match. Maybe the two of you could resort to the
> > nearest bar and saloon and after getting drunk as a skunk you could go

> > the toilet with her and do what it is that I am sure you do best in all

this
> > world. She will thank you and think you are one swell fellow! I promise

not
> > to tell her what you really are as that is something that only us men

would
> > know about - and we are entitled to our little secrets the same as they

are.
> > Best of luck to you in your new romantic life with the horrors and

whores of
> > ARBR!

> what the hell are you babbling on about ed?
> i swear to god you think you know me. do you know Carol well enough to
> call her a *****?

Anyone, man or woman, who opens up the Pandora box of sexual allusions is
fair game for sexual insult. You and Carol think it is funny to accuse
someone of sexual perversity. She has done it before too in connection with
my use of the word walker. I think it is equally funny to accuse the two of
you of being low lifes. Comments have consequences. Get used to it. If the
two of you want to go down that road, I can assure you that you ain't heard
nothin' yet.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota