Re: What if?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Mar 19, 2006.

  1. oldwetdog wrote:
    > What if the Doctrine of "the rapture" is wrong?
    >
    > I know it is wrong, but this is not a contest between you and me.
    > If you go to God and ask Him, and He shows you the Truth--that is
    > not a win/loose between you and me--it is a win/win for you and
    > Him--because God wants you to Know the Truth!!
    >
    > But I'm asking you, what if it is wrong? What will it take to
    > show you?
    >
    > Is there any fulfillment of Prophecy which will show you the
    > Truth about this lie?
    >
    > Or is there nothing--no evidence, no fulfillment of prophecy, or
    > world event that will save you from this lie?
    >
    > If you choose to believe this lie, you are responsible for your
    > choice. (As I am, we all are.)
    >
    > He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly
    > be destroyed, and that without remedy. Solomon
    >
    > We are running out of time.

    Indeed, possibly less than 10 days remaining for the world as we
    currently know it.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
    03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
    thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

    Tags:

  2. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > oldwetdog wrote:
    >> What if the Doctrine of "the rapture" is wrong?
    >>
    >> I know it is wrong, but this is not a contest between you and me.
    >> If you go to God and ask Him, and He shows you the Truth--that is
    >> not a win/loose between you and me--it is a win/win for you and
    >> Him--because God wants you to Know the Truth!!
    >>
    >> But I'm asking you, what if it is wrong? What will it take to
    >> show you?
    >>
    >> Is there any fulfillment of Prophecy which will show you the
    >> Truth about this lie?
    >>
    >> Or is there nothing--no evidence, no fulfillment of prophecy, or
    >> world event that will save you from this lie?
    >>
    >> If you choose to believe this lie, you are responsible for your
    >> choice. (As I am, we all are.)
    >>
    >> He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly
    >> be destroyed, and that without remedy. Solomon
    >>
    >> We are running out of time.

    > Indeed, possibly less than 10 days remaining for the world as we
    > currently know it.

    I'll bet you $10k that we're around in 10 days time :)

  3. Martin wrote:
    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > > oldwetdog wrote:
    > >> What if the Doctrine of "the rapture" is wrong?
    > >>
    > >> I know it is wrong, but this is not a contest between you and me.
    > >> If you go to God and ask Him, and He shows you the Truth--that is
    > >> not a win/loose between you and me--it is a win/win for you and
    > >> Him--because God wants you to Know the Truth!!
    > >>
    > >> But I'm asking you, what if it is wrong? What will it take to
    > >> show you?
    > >>
    > >> Is there any fulfillment of Prophecy which will show you the
    > >> Truth about this lie?
    > >>
    > >> Or is there nothing--no evidence, no fulfillment of prophecy, or
    > >> world event that will save you from this lie?
    > >>
    > >> If you choose to believe this lie, you are responsible for your
    > >> choice. (As I am, we all are.)
    > >>
    > >> He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly
    > >> be destroyed, and that without remedy. Solomon
    > >>
    > >> We are running out of time.

    > > Indeed, possibly less than 10 days remaining for the world as we
    > > currently know it.

    > I'll bet you $10k that we're around in 10 days time :)

    According to Revelation, many will remain after the opening of the 6th
    seal despite the "great earthquake" fearful of the LORD.

    You will be in my prayers, dear Martin whom I love, in Jesus' most
    precious and holy name.

    May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that someday you will
    also be able to read what is written on HIS thigh:

    "KING of kings and LORD of lords.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
    03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
    thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

  4. Pulpitfire

    Pulpitfire Guest

    Dr. Chung,

    You have claimed that Jesus has given you the spirit of discernmen, and
    guides you in everything you say and do. What will you think about
    that claim, if on the 30th of March, there has been no global
    earthquake, nuclear explosions, or the other things you "discerned"
    would happen? Will you simply say that you only claimed it was
    "possible", and then go on making these kinds of dramatic claims? And
    if it doesn't happen, how many times do you have to be wrong about your
    predictions, before you will admit you do not have some special gift of
    discerning prophecy?

  5. Pulpitfire wrote:

    > Dr. Chung,
    >
    > You have claimed that Jesus has given you the spirit of discernmen

    No. There is no such thing as a spirit of discernmen.

    >, and
    > guides you in everything you say and do.

    The LORD continues to guide everything I say, do, and write.

    > What will you think about
    > that claim, if on the 30th of March, there has been no global
    > earthquake, nuclear explosions, or the other things you "discerned"
    > would happen?

    A number of points needs to be made here:

    (1) GOD's gift of a discerning heart is **not** HIS gift of prophecy.

    (2) Though GOD has given me a discerning heart, HE has not given me HIS
    gift of prophecy.

    (3) There are others who also have GOD's gift of truth discernment and
    these folks are also able to effortlessly discern the truthfulness of
    what they read, see, and hear.

    (4) The prophetic vision given to John as described by John in the 12th
    verse of Revelation 6 links a great earthquake (one that removes all
    islands and mountains) to a solar eclipse (one that turns the sun black
    like sackcloth made from woven goat hair).

    (5) Since John penned Revelation, no global earthquake has been
    documented to have occurred so this event remains in our future.

    In the truthful light of these five(5) points, you would be wise to
    rephrase your question if you wish it answered truthfully by me.

    In the interim, you will be in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in
    Jesus' most precious and holy name.

    May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIS light so that you will
    someday be able to read that which is written on HIS thigh:

    "KING of kings and LORD of lords."

    Amen and amen ! ! !

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, cooking and nutrition that interest
    those following this thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06)
    from 6 to 7 pm EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

  6. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    >>> Indeed, possibly less than 10 days remaining for the world as we
    >>> currently know it.

    >> I'll bet you $10k that we're around in 10 days time :)

    > According to Revelation, many will remain after the opening of the 6th
    > seal despite the "great earthquake" fearful of the LORD.
    >
    > You will be in my prayers, dear Martin whom I love, in Jesus' most
    > precious and holy name.

    does that mean you wimped out on the bet?

    I don't think you love me, if you did you'd swallow!

  7. Neil Kelsey

    Neil Kelsey Guest

    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > oldwetdog wrote:
    > > What if the Doctrine of "the rapture" is wrong?
    > >
    > > I know it is wrong, but this is not a contest between you and me.
    > > If you go to God and ask Him, and He shows you the Truth--that is
    > > not a win/loose between you and me--it is a win/win for you and
    > > Him--because God wants you to Know the Truth!!
    > >
    > > But I'm asking you, what if it is wrong? What will it take to
    > > show you?
    > >
    > > Is there any fulfillment of Prophecy which will show you the
    > > Truth about this lie?
    > >
    > > Or is there nothing--no evidence, no fulfillment of prophecy, or
    > > world event that will save you from this lie?
    > >
    > > If you choose to believe this lie, you are responsible for your
    > > choice. (As I am, we all are.)
    > >
    > > He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly
    > > be destroyed, and that without remedy. Solomon
    > >
    > > We are running out of time.

    > Indeed, possibly less than 10 days remaining for the world as we
    > currently know it.

    Can I have your house?

  8. ShadowWolf

    ShadowWolf Guest

    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > Pulpitfire wrote:
    >>
    >> Dr. Chung,
    >>
    >> You have claimed that Jesus has given you the spirit of discernmen

    > No. There is no such thing as a spirit of discernmen.

    But you continually claim that discernment is of the spirit. Hence, there is
    a "spirit of discernment" within every "spiritual" person. QED, there is a
    "spirit of discernment".

    >>, and
    >> guides you in everything you say and do.

    > The LORD continues to guide everything I say, do, and write.

    Your Lord Satan does very well in leading you into misleading people. I have
    given up attempting to show you the true path, Mr. Chung, so now I am doing
    nothing that showing others how false and evil your "advisories" are.

    >> What will you think about
    >> that claim, if on the 30th of March, there has been no global
    >> earthquake, nuclear explosions, or the other things you "discerned"
    >> would happen?

    > A number of points needs to be made here:
    >
    > (1) GOD's gift of a discerning heart is **not** HIS gift of prophecy.

    Exactly! Yet you use it to make prophecy. Oh, don't start that quibble over
    it being an advisory again. An "advisory" is made when there is
    *scientific* proof something is going to happen.

    You are guilty of the same thing as all other false prophets.

    > (2) Though GOD has given me a discerning heart, HE has not given me HIS
    > gift of prophecy.

    This you claim, and this I know to be true. Satan, your god, can give no
    gift so great as prophecy.

    > (3) There are others who also have GOD's gift of truth discernment and
    > these folks are also able to effortlessly discern the truthfulness of
    > what they read, see, and hear.

    Yes, which is why I know that which you claim is false.
    "Study to show yourself approved" - This I do and have done for far longer
    than you have shown yourself to have done it.

    In another post I made a reference to the "Book of David" and I apologize
    for my tired mind substituting a name I was thinking about with the proper
    name of the book. The book I was referring to is "The Book of Daniel". None
    of the prophecies in that book have come to fruition, and all must come
    true before the start of the Apocalypse.

    > (4) The prophetic vision given to John as described by John in the 12th
    > verse of Revelation 6 links a great earthquake (one that removes all
    > islands and mountains) to a solar eclipse (one that turns the sun black
    > like sackcloth made from woven goat hair).

    You cut the quote short, showing your intent to mislead.
    The Revelation of John, chapter 6, verse 12: "Then I saw the lamb open the
    sixth seal. There was a powerful earthquake. The sun turned as black as
    sackcloth made of hair, and the full moon turned as red as blood."

    Note that that is from the NIV version and there are notes pertaining to it:
    "Then I saw the lamb" - the word actually used is "him" but they inserted
    "lamb" to stave off quibbles over who exactly had broken the sixth seal.

    "And the full moon turned red as blood" - this was changed to be in line
    with previous translations. The actual words are "And the full moon became
    as blood".

    Now, as we are not near a full moon on 3/29 you seem to be claiming that God
    would willfully upset the balance of his perfect universe just to make this
    prophecy true.

    And also note that it does not refer to an eclipse. An eclipse, far from
    making the moon "black as sackcloth made of hair", makes it appear as a
    bright ring. I am quite certain John of Patmos was quite an intelligent man
    and would have noted it as such.

    > (5) Since John penned Revelation, no global earthquake has been
    > documented to have occurred so this event remains in our future.

    This is the only you state which is the truth. And just proves that the Lord
    was right when he said "Evil the Devil can appear as an Angel of Light"

    > In the truthful light of these five(5) points, you would be wise to
    > rephrase your question if you wish it answered truthfully by me.

    In light of the mistruths of four of your points, his question does not need
    to be restated.

    > In the interim, you will be in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in
    > Jesus' most precious and holy name.

    As you are now in mine, Dr. Chung, with hopes that you will see that the
    Devil has led you astray so that you may return to the true path.

    ShadowWolf

  9. Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    <[email protected]>...

    > Pulpitfire wrote:
    >>

    >> What will you think about
    >> that claim, if on the 30th of March, there has been no global
    >> earthquake, nuclear explosions, or the other things you "discerned"
    >> would happen?

    > A number of points needs to be made here:

    Only ten more days to "Laugh at Loony Chung Day!"

    --
    Mark K. Bilbo

    I just love this...

    "For those of us who grew up in Louisiana,
    'The Wizard of Oz' was like a documentary.
    Dorothy left Kansas and simply went to Mardi Gras."

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?W2EA439BC

    Um... didn't foresee what exactly?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?B5CA129BC

    "Everything New Orleans"
    http://www.nola.com

  10. Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
    > Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    > <[email protected]>...
    >
    > > Pulpitfire wrote:
    > >>

    > >> What will you think about
    > >> that claim, if on the 30th of March, there has been no global
    > >> earthquake, nuclear explosions, or the other things you "discerned"
    > >> would happen?

    > > A number of points needs to be made here:

    > Only ten more days to "Laugh at Loony Chung Day!"
    >
    > --
    > Mark K. Bilbo

    "Woe to you who laugh now, for you will mourn and weep." -- LORD Jesus
    Christ (Luke 6:25b)

    You will be in my prayers, dear Mark whom I love in Jesus' most
    precious and holy name.

    May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM.

    Amen.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
    03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
    thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

  11. Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    <[email protected]>...

    > Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
    >> Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    >> <[email protected]>...

    >> > A number of points needs to be made here:

    >> Only ten more days to "Laugh at Loony Chung Day!"
    >>
    >> --
    >> Mark K. Bilbo

    > "Woe to you who laugh now, for you will mourn and weep." -- LORD Jesus
    > Christ (Luke 6:25b)
    >
    > You will be in my prayers, dear Mark whom I love in Jesus' most precious
    > and holy name.

    Only eight more days to "Laugh at Loony Chung Day!"

    --
    Mark K. Bilbo

    "As hip as it is for outsiders to blame New Orleans
    for everything bad that happened during and after
    Hurricane Katrina, the truth is that the people
    who lived here were much more prepared for a big
    storm than the federal government that promised
    us flood protection."

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?V180525DC

    I just love this one...

    "For those of us who grew up in Louisiana,
    'The Wizard of Oz' was like a documentary.
    Dorothy left Kansas and simply went to Mardi Gras."

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?W2EA439BC

    "Everything New Orleans"
    http://www.nola.com

  12. On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:35:57 -0600, "Mark K. Bilbo"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    ><[email protected]>...
    >
    >> Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
    >>> Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    >>> <[email protected]>...

    >>> Only ten more days to "Laugh at Loony Chung Day!"
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Mark K. Bilbo

    >> "Woe to you who laugh now, for you will mourn and weep." -- LORD Jesus
    >> Christ (Luke 6:25b)
    >>
    >> You will be in my prayers, dear Mark whom I love in Jesus' most precious
    >> and holy name.

    >Only eight more days to "Laugh at Loony Chung Day!"

    To be safe would it better to laugh at Chung the day after? He has
    midnight to midnight on the day. But which midnight to midnight? GMT,
    CET, the several US time zones or Jerusalem time (plus daylight
    saving? ) which is two hours ahead of GMT? He does not say. Where is
    this Seventh Seal anyway?

    --
    Les Hellawell

    Greetings from:
    YORKSHIRE The White Rose County

  13. Robibnikoff

    Robibnikoff Guest

    "Mark K. Bilbo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    > <[email protected]>...
    >
    >> Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
    >>> Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    >>> <[email protected]>...

    >>> Only ten more days to "Laugh at Loony Chung Day!"
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Mark K. Bilbo

    >> "Woe to you who laugh now, for you will mourn and weep." -- LORD Jesus
    >> Christ (Luke 6:25b)
    >>
    >> You will be in my prayers, dear Mark whom I love in Jesus' most precious
    >> and holy name.

    > Only eight more days to "Laugh at Loony Chung Day!"

    I'll bring the chips and dip! ;)
    --
    Robyn
    Resident Witchypoo

  14. Previously, on alt.atheism, Les Hellawell in episode
    <[email protected]>...

    > On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:35:57 -0600, "Mark K. Bilbo"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    >><[email protected]>...

    >>> "Woe to you who laugh now, for you will mourn and weep." -- LORD Jesus
    >>> Christ (Luke 6:25b)
    >>>
    >>> You will be in my prayers, dear Mark whom I love in Jesus' most
    >>> precious and holy name.

    >>Only eight more days to "Laugh at Loony Chung Day!"

    > To be safe would it better to laugh at Chung the day after?

    Well, he's predicting things on the 29th and I'm talking the 30th. But,
    now, this below could be a real problem:

    > He has
    > midnight to midnight on the day. But which midnight to midnight? GMT, CET,
    > the several US time zones or Jerusalem time (plus daylight saving? ) which
    > is two hours ahead of GMT?

    Or UTC or CUT which isn't GMT after all and I'm still not sure exactly
    which is UT1 and which is UT2 or if there is a UT2 or how many
    "universal" times do we got anyway? And there are apparently 52 time zones
    on the planet instead of the 48 one might expect so it seems some parts of
    the world are sticking out slightly into next Tuesday. Not to mention did
    you know China has only one time zone which means, near as I can tell,
    people in the eastern part have to get up yesterday to get to work (or is
    it the other way round?).

    > He does not say. Where is this Seventh Seal anyway?

    He and the Sixth Penguin went to find the Forth Gnu for some party or
    other...

    --
    Mark K. Bilbo

    "As hip as it is for outsiders to blame New Orleans
    for everything bad that happened during and after
    Hurricane Katrina, the truth is that the people
    who lived here were much more prepared for a big
    storm than the federal government that promised
    us flood protection."

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?V180525DC

    I just love this one...

    "For those of us who grew up in Louisiana,
    'The Wizard of Oz' was like a documentary.
    Dorothy left Kansas and simply went to Mardi Gras."

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?W2EA439BC

    "Everything New Orleans"
    http://www.nola.com

  15. "Mark K. Bilbo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Previously, on alt.atheism, Les Hellawell in episode
    > <[email protected]>...
    >
    >> On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:35:57 -0600, "Mark K. Bilbo"
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    >>><[email protected]>...

    [...]
    >> He does not say. Where is this Seventh Seal anyway?

    > He and the Sixth Penguin went to find the Forth Gnu for some party or
    > other...

    But the second mother was with the seventh son
    And they were both out on Highway 61.

    Geo

  16. On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 19:17:39 -0600, "Mark K. Bilbo"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Previously, on alt.atheism, Les Hellawell in episode
    ><[email protected]>...
    >
    >> On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:35:57 -0600, "Mark K. Bilbo"
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    >>><[email protected]>...

    >>>Only eight more days to "Laugh at Loony Chung Day!"

    >> To be safe would it better to laugh at Chung the day after?

    >Well, he's predicting things on the 29th and I'm talking the 30th. But,
    >now, this below could be a real problem:
    >
    >> He has
    >> midnight to midnight on the day. But which midnight to midnight? GMT, CET,
    >> the several US time zones or Jerusalem time (plus daylight saving? ) which
    >> is two hours ahead of GMT?

    >Or UTC or CUT which isn't GMT after all and I'm still not sure exactly
    >which is UT1 and which is UT2 or if there is a UT2 or how many
    >"universal" times do we got anyway? And there are apparently 52 time zones
    >on the planet instead of the 48 one might expect so it seems some parts of
    >the world are sticking out slightly into next Tuesday. Not to mention did
    >you know China has only one time zone which means, near as I can tell,
    >people in the eastern part have to get up yesterday to get to work (or is
    >it the other way round?).
    >
    >> He does not say. Where is this Seventh Seal anyway?

    >He and the Sixth Penguin went to find the Forth Gnu for some party or
    >other...

    And to complicate things even more, has the prediction taken into
    account the fact there is not exactly 24 hours in a day? Over two
    thousand and more years there must be several days worth of time
    slippage to take into account . (IIRC the earths rotation is also
    slowing as a result of drag on the oceans caused by the moon's
    gravity)

    --

  17. Les Hellawell wrote:
    > On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 19:17:39 -0600, "Mark K. Bilbo"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Previously, on alt.atheism, Les Hellawell in episode
    > ><[email protected]>...

    > >> To be safe would it better to laugh at Chung the day after?

    > >Well, he's predicting things on the 29th and I'm talking the 30th. But,
    > >now, this below could be a real problem:
    > >
    > >> He has
    > >> midnight to midnight on the day. But which midnight to midnight? GMT, CET,
    > >> the several US time zones or Jerusalem time (plus daylight saving? ) which
    > >> is two hours ahead of GMT?

    > >Or UTC or CUT which isn't GMT after all and I'm still not sure exactly
    > >which is UT1 and which is UT2 or if there is a UT2 or how many
    > >"universal" times do we got anyway? And there are apparently 52 time zones
    > >on the planet instead of the 48 one might expect so it seems some parts of
    > >the world are sticking out slightly into next Tuesday. Not to mention did
    > >you know China has only one time zone which means, near as I can tell,
    > >people in the eastern part have to get up yesterday to get to work (or is
    > >it the other way round?).
    > >
    > >> He does not say. Where is this Seventh Seal anyway?

    > >He and the Sixth Penguin went to find the Forth Gnu for some party or
    > >other...

    > And to complicate things even more, has the prediction taken into
    > account the fact there is not exactly 24 hours in a day? Over two
    > thousand and more years there must be several days worth of time
    > slippage to take into account . (IIRC the earths rotation is also
    > slowing as a result of drag on the oceans caused by the moon's
    > gravity)

    Oh, so *that's* why he keeps changing the date around. I thought he was
    just a kook. Silly me..

    -Panama Floyd, Atl.
    aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!
    EAC Department of Telepropaganda
    "..the prayer cloth of one aeon is the doormat of the next."
    -Mark Twain

    Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:
    http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html

    > --
    > Les Hellawell
    >
    > Greetings from:
    > YORKSHIRE The White Rose County

  18. ....make straight paths for HIM.(Matthew 3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

    "Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
    rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain."
    (Isaiah 40:4)

    Dear Friend,

    Through many days of prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how to
    effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding a "great
    earthquake" (Revelation 6:12) that may possibly happen in less than 5
    days (03/29/06), the above verses which are from both the OT and the NT
    came to mind.

    This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out
    into the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard
    by all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
    Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
    my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
    understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
    in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
    referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
    collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
    infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of
    this message.

    At 7:00 AM Eastern Standard Time next Wednesday (3/29/2006), an unusual
    total solar eclipse will happen in Turkey at 2:00 PM (their time) that
    will darken the skies of the ancient cities where the 7 Churches of
    Christ reside in the same order as given **twice** in Revelation (1:11
    and then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar eclipse apparently
    happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which is the year that
    Jerusalem was destroyed. This upcoming total solar eclipse next
    Wednesday could very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in
    the prophetic vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in
    the 12th verse of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" is linked to this
    solar eclipse visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12.

    For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
    observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation
    6 that precede the "great earthquake" heralded by the 12th verse,
    please visit the following online article:

    http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse

    This Sunday (3/26/2006) you are welcome to stop by the on-line
    HeartMDPhD.com chatroom between 2-5 PM Eastern Standard Time to ask
    questions and confirm the authenticity of this message:

    http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/chat.asp

    In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
    USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial
    recipients, would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ,
    cardiology, atheism, and/or cooking food.

    Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

    Andrew
    --
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor

  19. Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    <[email protected]>...

    > that may possibly happen in less than 5 days

    "may possibly"

    Do I smell a hedge?

    --

  20. "Mark K. Bilbo" wrote:

    > Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    > <[email protected]>...
    >
    > > that may possibly happen in less than 5 days

    > "may possibly"
    >
    > Do I smell a hedge?

    No.

    This is a mere watchman (not a prophet) calling out what he is seeing.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
    03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
    thread here during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
    LORD willing: