Re: What if?

Ok, so now the time of your "possible" global earthquake has passed.
So is the Lord the one who guided you to say what you did about that
event? Did you discern Bible prophecy correctly? The answer to these
questions is now a confirmed NO.

Pulpitfire wrote:
> Ok, so now the time of your "possible" global earthquake has passed.

It seems a "great" earthquake has happened within a 24 hour period
prior to the solar eclipse. Mercifully, GOD did not realize the
possibility of a global earthquake through HIS infinite will this
morning just as HE chose to not destroy Nineveh as HE had Jonah
prophesy.

> So is the Lord the one who guided you to say what you did about that
> event?

Yes.

> Did you discern Bible prophecy correctly?

Yes. The prophetic vision given to John by LORD Jesus Christ remains
truthful. A discerning heart is not the same as GOD's gift of prophecy.
And, even if it were, GOD can always change HIS mind through HIS
infinite will.

> The answer to these questions is now a confirmed NO.

Would suggest you reread Jonah again.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, if the LORD
is willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/o63zh

In article <[email protected]> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> writes:
> Pulpitfire wrote:
> > Ok, so now the time of your "possible" global earthquake has passed.

> It seems a "great" earthquake has happened within a 24 hour period
> prior to the solar eclipse. Mercifully, GOD did not realize the
> possibility of a global earthquake through HIS infinite will this
> morning just as HE chose to not destroy Nineveh as HE had Jonah
> prophesy.
>
> > So is the Lord the one who guided you to say what you did about that
> > event?

> Yes.
>
> > Did you discern Bible prophecy correctly?

> Yes. The prophetic vision given to John by LORD Jesus Christ remains
> truthful. A discerning heart is not the same as GOD's gift of prophecy.
> And, even if it were, GOD can always change HIS mind through HIS
> infinite will.

So an omniscient, omnipotent god can still change its mind?

One only changes ones mind based on either 1) learning of
something one did not previously know, or 2) a whimsical,
unpredictable, and inconsistent nature.

Which of these explains God's being sorry for having created
humans ... but then, after destroying nearly all of them,
then being remorseful about the Flood?

-- cary

Cary Kittrell wrote:
> In article <[email protected]> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> writes:
> > Pulpitfire wrote:
> > > Ok, so now the time of your "possible" global earthquake has passed.

> > It seems a "great" earthquake has happened within a 24 hour period
> > prior to the solar eclipse. Mercifully, GOD did not realize the
> > possibility of a global earthquake through HIS infinite will this
> > morning just as HE chose to not destroy Nineveh as HE had Jonah
> > prophesy.
> >
> > > So is the Lord the one who guided you to say what you did about that
> > > event?

> > Yes.
> >
> > > Did you discern Bible prophecy correctly?

> > Yes. The prophetic vision given to John by LORD Jesus Christ remains
> > truthful. A discerning heart is not the same as GOD's gift of prophecy.
> > And, even if it were, GOD can always change HIS mind through HIS
> > infinite will.

> So an omniscient, omnipotent god can still change its mind?

According to what is written in Jonah, the LORD changed HIS mind.

> One only changes ones mind based on either 1) learning of
> something one did not previously know, or 2) a whimsical,
> unpredictable, and inconsistent nature.

It would be your choice to attempt to define limits for LORD GOD
Almighty when HE has none because of HIS infinite nature.

> Which of these explains God's being sorry for having created
> humans ... but then, after destroying nearly all of them,
> then being remorseful about the Flood?

The LORD's ways remains inscrutable.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal
(Rev. 6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST
if the LORD is willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/o63zh

In article <[email protected]> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> writes:
> Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > >
> > > It seems a "great" earthquake has happened within a 24 hour period
> > > prior to the solar eclipse. Mercifully, GOD did not realize the
> > > possibility of a global earthquake through HIS infinite will this
> > > morning just as HE chose to not destroy Nineveh as HE had Jonah
> > > prophesy.

> > > Yes.

> > > Yes. The prophetic vision given to John by LORD Jesus Christ remains
> > > truthful. A discerning heart is not the same as GOD's gift of prophecy.
> > > And, even if it were, GOD can always change HIS mind through HIS
> > > infinite will.

> > So an omniscient, omnipotent god can still change its mind?

> According to what is written in Jonah, the LORD changed HIS mind.
>
> > One only changes ones mind based on either 1) learning of
> > something one did not previously know, or 2) a whimsical,
> > unpredictable, and inconsistent nature.

> It would be your choice to attempt to define limits for LORD GOD
> Almighty when HE has none because of HIS infinite nature.
>
> > Which of these explains God's being sorry for having created
> > humans ... but then, after destroying nearly all of them,
> > then being remorseful about the Flood?

> The LORD's ways remains inscrutable.

Some One who knows all, sees all, knows perfectly what will
happen for all time to come... turns around and says "Nah, let's
do it this other way instead."

Why?

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

MD/PhD = Multi Defective/Prisoner of his Deceptions

Just a guess, though.

MGJ

Cary Kittrell wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> writes:
>> Pulpitfire wrote:
>>> Ok, so now the time of your "possible" global earthquake has passed.

>> It seems a "great" earthquake has happened within a 24 hour period
>> prior to the solar eclipse. Mercifully, GOD did not realize the
>> possibility of a global earthquake through HIS infinite will this
>> morning just as HE chose to not destroy Nineveh as HE had Jonah
>> prophesy.
>>
>>> So is the Lord the one who guided you to say what you did about that
>>> event?

>> Yes.
>>
>>> Did you discern Bible prophecy correctly?

>> Yes. The prophetic vision given to John by LORD Jesus Christ remains
>> truthful. A discerning heart is not the same as GOD's gift of
>> prophecy. And, even if it were, GOD can always change HIS mind
>> through HIS infinite will.

> So an omniscient, omnipotent god can still change its mind?
>
> One only changes ones mind based on either 1) learning of
> something one did not previously know, or 2) a whimsical,
> unpredictable, and inconsistent nature.

It also means that either it was not perfect before or is not perfect now.
You can't have two different sets of "perfect" since one would include
things the other didn't.

It looks like he should have picked 25 March for the earthquake. There were
at least 30 that day with 13 or so in Iran. So far today
http://tsunami.geo.ed.ac.uk/local-bin/quakes/mapscript/demo_run.pl reports
only ten and most of those were in Tonga.

Cary Kittrell wrote:

> In article <[email protected]> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> writes:
> > Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > So an omniscient, omnipotent god can still change its mind?

> > According to what is written in Jonah, the LORD changed HIS mind.
> >
> > > One only changes ones mind based on either 1) learning of
> > > something one did not previously know, or 2) a whimsical,
> > > unpredictable, and inconsistent nature.

> > It would be your choice to attempt to define limits for LORD GOD
> > Almighty when HE has none because of HIS infinite nature.
> >
> > > Which of these explains God's being sorry for having created
> > > humans ... but then, after destroying nearly all of them,
> > > then being remorseful about the Flood?

> > The LORD's ways remains inscrutable.

> Some One who knows all, sees all, knows perfectly what will
> happen for all time to come... turns around and says "Nah, let's
> do it this other way instead."
>
> Why?

Perhaps it is because HE can.

"Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

"Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain." (Isaiah
40:4)

Dear Friend,

Through many days of prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how to
effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding the
catastrophic event (Revelation 6:14) that may possibly happen sometime
between now and the end of the year, the above verses which are from
both the OT and the NT came to mind.

This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out into
the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard by
all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of this
message.

At 10:33 PM (Toyko time) on 03/28/06, there was a strong earthquake that
impacted Tokyo:

http://tinyurl.com/oqrlz

Then on 03/29/06, an unusual total solar eclipse happened in Turkey at
2:00 PM (LT) that darkened the skies of the ancient cities where the 7
Churches of Christ reside in the same order as given **twice** in
Revelation (1:11 and then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar
eclipse apparently happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which
is the year that Jerusalem was destroyed. This total solar eclipse could
very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in the prophetic
vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in the 12th verse
of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" is linked to this solar eclipse
visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12.

For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation 6
that precede the catastrophic event heralded by the 14th verse, please
visit the following online article:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse

You are invited to sign up for being notified about the next on-line
HeartMDPhD.com chat to ask questions and confirm the authenticity of
this message and its author:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/chat.asp

In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial recipients,
would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ, cardiology, atheism,
and/or cooking food.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor

That's your answer? God changed His mind? The correct answer is you
were WRONG, and God did NOT guide you to predict or warn people about
that earthquake. You are whispering in your own ear, and claiming it's
God.

Pulpitfire wrote:
> That's your answer? God changed His mind? The correct answer is you
> were WRONG, and God did NOT guide you to predict or warn people about
> that earthquake. You are whispering in your own ear, and claiming it's
> God.

"Moderate earthquake jolts northern Japan; no reports of casualties,
damage
03.29.2006, 07:17 AM "

"LORD care the words of those who worship him and pray, still may not
commonly make their words as GOD's words. HE is not so cruel to make
common people aware and tensed about tomorrow's destructive happenings,

today. HE may just indicates previously and give max. chances to repent
or
correct."

Best wishes.

Pulpitfire wrote:

> That's your answer?

Yes.

> God changed His mind?

The LORD is able.

> The correct answer is you
> were WRONG,

Actually, the eclipse happened as the astronomers predicted.

> and God did NOT guide you to predict or warn people about
> that earthquake.

Actually, GOD continues to guide me in everything I say, do and write.

> You are whispering in your own ear, and claiming it's
> God.

No.

[...]

At 10:33 PM (Tokyo time) on 03/28/06, there was a strong earthquake that

Mr. Greenjeans wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> MD/PhD = Multi Defective/Prisoner of his Deceptions

MD/PhD = Multi Defective/Pretty Highly Delusional?

Kumar wrote:
> Pulpitfire wrote:
> > That's your answer? God changed His mind? The correct answer is you
> > were WRONG, and God did NOT guide you to predict or warn people about
> > that earthquake. You are whispering in your own ear, and claiming it's
> > God.

> "Moderate earthquake jolts northern Japan; no reports of casualties,
> damage
> 03.29.2006, 07:17 AM "

eeeeyeah...except that Dr. Chung did not predict a "moderate earthquake
in Japan", but referred to a global, catastrophic earthquake.

> "LORD care the words of those who worship him and pray, still may not
> commonly make their words as GOD's words. HE is not so cruel to make
> common people aware and tensed about tomorrow's destructive happenings,
> today. HE may just indicates previously and give max. chances to repent
> or correct."

How convenient. You can predict any number of dramatic, global
catastrophies, then when they don't occur, simply say..."God changed
His mind". GET OUT OF HERE!

"Neil Kelsey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Mr. Greenjeans wrote:
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>
>> MD/PhD = Multi Defective/Prisoner of his Deceptions

> MD/PhD = Multi Defective/Pretty Highly Delusional?

Mentally deficient / psychologically, he's diseased

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Pulpitfire wrote:
> >
> > That's your answer?

> Yes.
>
> > God changed His mind?

> The LORD is able.
>
> > The correct answer is you
> > were WRONG,

> Actually, the eclipse happened as the astronomers predicted.

But you were'nt warning people about the possibility of an eclipse, you
were warning them about a global, catastrophic earthquake, that never
occured.

> > and God did NOT guide you to predict or warn people about
> > that earthquake.

> Actually, GOD continues to guide me in everything I say, do and write.

You are a LIAR. God does not guide us to warn people about global
earthquakes that never happen. You are not Jonah, and God did not send
you to warn people about a catastrophic global earthquake, as He did
Jonah for Nineveh. You imagined that this eclipse would be a
fulfillment of Bible prophecy, and don't have the good grace to admit
your error.

> > You are whispering in your own ear, and claiming it's
> > God.

> No.

> "Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
> 3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

Your false and misleading prediction about a catastrophic global
earthquake is NOT a fulfillment of these Bible verses. It is a
fulfillment of Deuteronomy 18

20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name,
which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the
name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which
the LORD hath not spoken?
22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing
follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not
spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not
be afraid of him.

Kumar wrote:
> Pulpitfire wrote:
> > That's your answer? God changed His mind? The correct answer is you
> > were WRONG, and God did NOT guide you to predict or warn people about
> > that earthquake. You are whispering in your own ear, and claiming it's
> > God.

> "Moderate earthquake jolts northern Japan; no reports of casualties,
> damage
> 03.29.2006, 07:17 AM "
>
> "LORD care the words of those who worship him and pray, still may not
> commonly make their words as GOD's words. HE is not so cruel to make
> common people aware and tensed about tomorrow's destructive happenings,
>
> today. HE may just indicates previously and give max. chances to repent
> or
> correct."

When God changed His mind about Nineveh, it was because the entire city
repented in sackloth and ashes. Are you telling me the entire world
repented in sackloth and ashes, and that is why God changed His mind
about sending this global earthquake? GET OUT OF HERE!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Pulpitfire wrote:
> >
> > That's your answer?

> Yes.
>
> > God changed His mind?

> The LORD is able.

When God changed His mind about Nineveh, it was because the entire city
repented in sackloth and ashes. Are you telling me the entire world
repented in sackloth and ashes, and that is why God changed His mind
about sending this global earthquake? GET OUT OF HERE FALSE PROPHET!

Deuteronomy 18:20-22 (New International Version)

20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not
commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other
gods, must be put to death."

21 You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not
been spoken by the LORD ?" 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name
of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the
LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be
afraid of him.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]>

> Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > According to what is written in Jonah, the LORD changed HIS mind.

> > > It would be your choice to attempt to define limits for LORD GOD
> > > Almighty when HE has none because of HIS infinite nature.

> > > The LORD's ways remains inscrutable.

> > Some One who knows all, sees all, knows perfectly what will
> > happen for all time to come... turns around and says "Nah, let's
> > do it this other way instead."

> > Why?

> Perhaps it is because HE can.

Why so can I, or so can any man.

The wonder would be a god who never needed to, nor did.

-- cary

(apologies to Mr. Shakespeare)

--

Pulpitfire wrote:
> Kumar wrote:
>> Pulpitfire wrote:
>>> That's your answer? God changed His mind? The correct answer is
>>> you were WRONG, and God did NOT guide you to predict or warn people
>>> about that earthquake. You are whispering in your own ear, and
>>> claiming it's God.

>> "Moderate earthquake jolts northern Japan; no reports of casualties,
>> damage
>> 03.29.2006, 07:17 AM "

> eeeeyeah...except that Dr. Chung did not predict a "moderate
> earthquake in Japan", but referred to a global, catastrophic
> earthquake.

http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/Quakes/quakes0.html
reports 43 earthquakes for the 29 th in California alone and 14 so far today
(30 March) as well as several hundred in the last week.

Predicting an earthquake is easy. There *will* be one within the next hour.

Pulpitfire wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Pulpitfire wrote:
> > > That's your answer?

> > Yes.
> > > God changed His mind?

> > The LORD is able.

> When God changed His mind about Nineveh, it was because the entire city
> repented in sackloth and ashes. Are you telling me the entire world
> repented in sackloth and ashes, and that is why God changed His mind
> about sending this global earthquake?

No.

> GET OUT OF HERE FALSE PROPHET!

In truth, the LORD has not had me prophesy.

> Deuteronomy 18:20-22 (New International Version)
>
> 20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not
> commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other
> gods, must be put to death."
>
> 21 You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not
> been spoken by the LORD ?" 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name
> of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the
> LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be
> afraid of him.

In truth, I have not either spoken or written in HIS name here in these
USENET newsgroups.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat **today**(03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm