> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Pulpitfire wrote:
> > >
> > > That's your answer?

> > Yes.
> >
> > > God changed His mind?

> > The LORD is able.
> >
> > > The correct answer is you
> > > were WRONG,

> > Actually, the eclipse happened as the astronomers predicted.

> But you were'nt warning people about the possibility of an eclipse, you
> were warning them about a global, catastrophic earthquake, that never
> occured.

This advisory is is still about the **possibility** of a global
earthquake (possibly combined with a nuclear holocaust). This
possibility is looming ever larger in this world's future horizon:

http://tinyurl.com/l4l33

Interestingly, the 30 day ultimatum for Iran was issued by the UN
Security Council yesterday (3/29/2006) which is also the day of the
solar eclipse.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat **today**(03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm
EST, if the LORD is willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/o63zh

On 28 Mar 2006 09:05:50 -0800, "Pulpitfire" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>There's no doubt that Jesus attempts to guide every believer in every
>thing they say and do in life (1 Cor. 10:31).

*snrch* You have some strange definition of "no doubt" that I've
never heard of.

serene

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Pulpitfire wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > > Yes.
> > > The LORD is able.

> > When God changed His mind about Nineveh, it was because the entire city
> > repented in sackloth and ashes. Are you telling me the entire world
> > repented in sackloth and ashes, and that is why God changed His mind
> > about sending this global earthquake?

> No.
>
> > GET OUT OF HERE FALSE PROPHET!

> In truth, the LORD has not had me prophesy.
>
> > Deuteronomy 18:20-22 (New International Version)
> >
> > 20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not
> > commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other
> > gods, must be put to death."
> >
> > 21 You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not
> > been spoken by the LORD ?" 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name
> > of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the
> > LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be
> > afraid of him.

> In truth, I have not either spoken or written in HIS name here in these
> USENET newsgroups.

The reason the earthquake did not happen, was not because God changed
His mind. The only reason He changed His mind about destroying
Nineveh, in the book of Jonah, was because every person in the city
repented in sackloth and ashes. The whole world did not repent on
March 29th, therefore, the reason there was no global earthquake, was
not because God changed His mind about it, but because your prediction
was false.

When you claim God guides you in everything you say and do, and that
you are preparing the way of the Lord, in fulfillment of Isaiah, then
you are putting God's stamp of approval on your false predictions.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Pulpitfire wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > > Yes.
> > > The LORD is able.

> > When God changed His mind about Nineveh, it was because the entire city
> > repented in sackloth and ashes. Are you telling me the entire world
> > repented in sackloth and ashes, and that is why God changed His mind
> > about sending this global earthquake?

> No.
>
> > GET OUT OF HERE FALSE PROPHET!

> In truth, the LORD has not had me prophesy.
>
> > Deuteronomy 18:20-22 (New International Version)
> >
> > 20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not
> > commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other
> > gods, must be put to death."
> >
> > 21 You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not
> > been spoken by the LORD ?" 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name
> > of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the
> > LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be
> > afraid of him.

> In truth, I have not either spoken or written in HIS name here in these
> USENET newsgroups.

Yes you have. You have said God is guiding you in everything you say
and do. That means you are claiming to speak what God is guiding you
to speak, when you predicted the possibility of the earthquake. And
further, you quote the verse that says to make straight the paths of
the Lord, as if you were also speaking on God's behalf. Then, you
offered the excuse that God changed His mind about the earthquake, and
referred to the book of Jonah, as if it supported your prediction. So
you have claimed to be speaking from God when you made your prediction.

And you acted like I needed to go learn what Jonah says, because God
changed His mind about destroying Nineveh. You claimed the same about
the destruction of the earth in the global earthquake, that it was
prevented because God changed His mind. That means you are claiming it
was God's intention to destroy the earth, but then he repented. But in
Jonah, the only reason God did not carry through with the destruction
of the city, was because every person in the city of Nineveh repented
in sackloth and ashes. There was no global repentence in sackloth and
ashes on March 29th, therefore, had God intended to destroy it, as He
did Nineveh, there would have been no repentence of the earth to change
His mind.

Pulpitfire wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Pulpitfire wrote:
> > > When God changed His mind about Nineveh, it was because the entire city
> > > repented in sackloth and ashes. Are you telling me the entire world
> > > repented in sackloth and ashes, and that is why God changed His mind
> > > about sending this global earthquake?

> > No.
> >
> > > GET OUT OF HERE FALSE PROPHET!

> > In truth, the LORD has not had me prophesy.
> >
> > > Deuteronomy 18:20-22 (New International Version)
> > >
> > > 20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not
> > > commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other
> > > gods, must be put to death."
> > >
> > > 21 You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not
> > > been spoken by the LORD ?" 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name
> > > of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the
> > > LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be
> > > afraid of him.

> > In truth, I have not either spoken or written in HIS name here in these
> > USENET newsgroups.

> Yes you have.

No, I have not. To do so would be to proclaim that one's purpose is to
speak/write for GOD (aka to become an "oracle" of GOD).

> You have said God is guiding you in everything you say
> and do.

This is not the same as being HIS oracle.

> That means you are claiming to speak what God is guiding you
> to speak, when you predicted the possibility of the earthquake.

One does not predict a possibility.

> And
> further, you quote the verse that says to make straight the paths of
> the Lord, as if you were also speaking on God's behalf.

Quoting from the Holy Bible does not make one an oracle of GOD.

> Then, you
> offered the excuse that God changed His mind about the earthquake, and
> referred to the book of Jonah, as if it supported your prediction.

It remains possible that GOD either changed HIS mind or has postponed
realizing the possibility of a devastating global earthquake through HIS
infinite will.

> So
> you have claimed to be speaking from God when you made your prediction.

In truth, it remains my choice to refrain from prophesying (aka making
predictions) because GOD has not given me HIS gift of prophesy.

> And you acted like I needed to go learn what Jonah says, because God
> changed His mind about destroying Nineveh. You claimed the same about
> the destruction of the earth in the global earthquake, that it was
> prevented because God changed His mind.

This remains possible.

> That means you are claiming it
> was God's intention to destroy the earth, but then he repented.

You probably mean "relented" instead of "repented."

> But in
> Jonah, the only reason God did not carry through with the destruction
> of the city, was because every person in the city of Nineveh repented
> in sackloth and ashes.

That is the reason given in what is written in the Holy Bible. This
does not necessarily mean it was the only reason in GOD's mind.

> There was no global repentence in sackloth and
> ashes on March 29th, therefore, had God intended to destroy it, as He
> did Nineveh, there would have been no repentence of the earth to change
> His mind.

GOD's ways remain inscrutable.

"Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

"Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain." (Isaiah
40:4)

Dear Friend,

Through many days of prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how to
effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding the
catastrophic event (Revelation 6:14) that may possibly happen sometime
between now and the end of the year, the above verses which are from
both the OT and the NT came to mind.

This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out into
the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard by
all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of this
message.

At 10:33 PM (Tokyo time) on 03/28/06, there was a strong and deep
magnitude 6 earthquake that impacted Tokyo:

http://tinyurl.com/oqrlz

Then on 03/29/06, an unusual total solar eclipse happened in Turkey at
2:00 PM (LT) that darkened the skies of the ancient cities where the 7
Churches of Christ reside in the same order as given **twice** in
Revelation (1:11 and then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar
eclipse apparently happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which
is the year that Jerusalem was destroyed. This total solar eclipse could
very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in the prophetic
vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in the 12th verse
of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" did precede the solar eclipse
visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12. And now we face a
possible nuclear showdown with Iran that may result in the fulfillment
of the rest of the elements seen by John for the opening of the 6th seal
(Revelation 6:12-17):

http://tinyurl.com/eb6xl

For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation 6
that precede the catastrophic event heralded by the 14th verse, please
visit the following online article:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse

You are invited to sign up for being notified about the next on-line
HeartMDPhD.com chat to ask questions and confirm the authenticity of
this message and its author:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/chat.asp

In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial recipients,
would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ, cardiology, atheism,
and/or cooking food.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor

Pulpitfire wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Pulpitfire wrote:
> > > When God changed His mind about Nineveh, it was because the entire city
> > > repented in sackloth and ashes. Are you telling me the entire world
> > > repented in sackloth and ashes, and that is why God changed His mind
> > > about sending this global earthquake?

> > No.
> >
> > > GET OUT OF HERE FALSE PROPHET!

> > In truth, the LORD has not had me prophesy.
> >
> > > Deuteronomy 18:20-22 (New International Version)
> > >
> > > 20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not
> > > commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other
> > > gods, must be put to death."
> > >
> > > 21 You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not
> > > been spoken by the LORD ?" 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name
> > > of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the
> > > LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be
> > > afraid of him.

> > In truth, I have not either spoken or written in HIS name here in these
> > USENET newsgroups.

> The reason the earthquake did not happen, was not because God changed
> His mind.

In truth, only GOD knows why HE did not realize the possibility of a
global earthquake on 3/29/2006.

> The only reason He changed His mind about destroying
> Nineveh, in the book of Jonah, was because every person in the city
> repented in sackloth and ashes.

That was the only reason given to Jonah according to what is written in
the Holy Bible. However, it is now clear retrospectively that Nineveh
still ended up being destroyed by GOD (perhaps because its people
subsequently bore false witness by calling Jonah a false prophet?).

> The whole world did not repent on
> March 29th, therefore, the reason there was no global earthquake, was
> not because God changed His mind about it, but because your prediction
> was false.

In truth, it remains my choice to continue to refrain from prophesying
(aka making predictions) because GOD has not given me HIS gift of
prophesy.

> When you claim God guides you in everything you say and do, and that
> you are preparing the way of the Lord, in fulfillment of Isaiah, then
> you are putting God's stamp of approval on your false predictions.

It remains my choice to continue walking with LORD Jesus Christ, Whom I
love with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength.

On 28 Mar 2006 21:29:29 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Barry OGrady wrote:

>> >Only those who believe in the LORD and are vigilant will see HIM coming.

>> Why does God play games like that?

>This is not a game but a test to separate the wheat from the weeds.

You lack understanding of the LORD. God knows how he made us so he
knows in advance what each of us will do.
Also, if God tests us he would be testing himself on how well he made us.

>> >Truth is simple.

>> You don't know the truth.

>"I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ

You don't know the truth.

>Andrew

<Snip rantings>

Barry
=====
Home page
http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

fred wrote:
> "Neil Kelsey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Mr. Greenjeans wrote:
>>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>>
>>> MD/PhD = Multi Defective/Prisoner of his Deceptions

>> MD/PhD = Multi Defective/Pretty Highly Delusional?
>>

> Mentally deficient / psychologically, he's diseased

THE WINNAH! heh

MGJ

Barry OGrady wrote:
> On 28 Mar 2006 21:29:29 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >Barry OGrady wrote:

> >> Why does God play games like that?

> >This is not a game but a test to separate the wheat from the weeds.

> You lack understanding of the LORD.

You remind me of the blind man who would evaluate the vision of the
seeing.

> God knows how he made us so he
> knows in advance what each of us will do.

How HE made us does not determine how we will exercise the free will
that HE has generously given us. GOD knows in advance everything that
will happen in the future except for our individual willful actions that
arise from our free will. Because of HIS infinitely greater will, our
individual willful actions have no meaningful impact on what HE has
planned from the very beginning of time.

> Also, if God tests us he would be testing himself on how well he made us.

No. We are each unique and wonderfully made, possessing GOD's generous
gift of free will, which renders us capable of loving GOD and others and
therefore making us independently testable.

> >> You don't know the truth.

> >"I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ

> You don't know the truth.

Those who chose to walk with Christ end up knowing HIM well.

Steve O wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Barry OGrady wrote:

> > How HE made us does not determine how we will exercise the free will
> > that HE has generously given us. GOD knows in advance everything that
> > will happen in the future except for our individual willful actions that
> > arise from our free will.

> In that case your god is not omniscient.

Being omniscient means knowing about all things that exist in all time.

By this definition, GOD is indeed omniscient.

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:03:16 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Barry OGrady wrote:

>> >This is not a game but a test to separate the wheat from the weeds.

>> You lack understanding of the LORD.

>You remind me of the blind man who would evaluate the vision of the
>seeing.

You lack understanding of the LORD.

>> God knows how he made us so he
>> knows in advance what each of us will do.

>How HE made us does not determine how we will exercise the free will
>that HE has generously given us.

Free will does not work that way. You can't even tell me what free will is.

>GOD knows in advance everything that
>will happen in the future except for our individual willful actions that
>arise from our free will. Because of HIS infinitely greater will, our
>individual willful actions have no meaningful impact on what HE has
>planned from the very beginning of time.

God knows how we will behave because he knows how he made us.
God has no need to test us, and if he did test us he would be testing
himself.

>> Also, if God tests us he would be testing himself on how well he made us.

>No. We are each unique and wonderfully made, possessing GOD's generous
>gift of free will, which renders us capable of loving GOD and others and
>therefore making us independently testable.

You think free will is randomness.
We have learned enough about the brain to know that what we think and how
we behave is determined by the chemical and electrical function of the brain.
Brain damage or drugs can completely change a person.

>> >"I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ

>> You don't know the truth.

>Those who chose to walk with Christ end up knowing HIM well.

You don't have a clue.

<snip meaningless nonsense>

>Andrew
>--

Barry
=====

Barry OGrady wrote:

> On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:03:16 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Barry OGrady wrote:

> >> You lack understanding of the LORD.

> >You remind me of the blind man who would evaluate the vision of the
> >seeing.

> You lack understanding of the LORD.

Without the LORD, your beliefs are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

"Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

"Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain." (Isaiah
40:4)

Dear Friend,

Through many days of continued prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how
to effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding the
catastrophic event (Revelation 6:14) that may possibly happen very soon,

http://tinyurl.com/o4m2x

http://tinyurl.com/ldm6m

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 06:27:13 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Barry OGrady wrote:

>> >You remind me of the blind man who would evaluate the vision of the
>> >seeing.

>> You lack understanding of the LORD.

>Without the LORD, your beliefs are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

You lack understanding.

>Andrew
>--

Barry
=====

Barry OGrady wrote:
> On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 06:27:13 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >Barry OGrady wrote:

> >> You lack understanding of the LORD.

> >Without the LORD, your beliefs are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> You lack understanding.

You still remind me of that blind man.

For this you will remain in my prayers, dear Barry whom I love, in

On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 04:11:13 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Barry OGrady wrote:

>> >Without the LORD, your beliefs are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

>> You lack understanding.

>You still remind me of that blind man.

That's because you lack understanding.

>For this you will remain in my prayers, dear Barry whom I love, in
>Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Get out of Jesus now. He's filthy.

<snip nonsense>

>Andrew
>--

Barry
=====

Barry OGrady wrote:

> On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 04:11:13 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Barry OGrady wrote:

> >> You lack understanding.

> >You still remind me of that blind man.

> That's because you lack understanding.

This advisory is not about what I lack.

You will remain in my prayers, dear Barry whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.