Re: What is a "Typical Mountain Biker" I wanna know.

YOU ride trails in the rain. I ride the roads in the
any thing rain,snow,wind,cold,hail,and just about any weather but no
rain on the trail. If it happens to start to rain on the trail
I'll finish and I'm out off the woods. Like yesterday rain from friday
till sunday morning. So I sat home swapping out that shitty RS Judy XC
that would bottom out 99% of the time. So now I'm off for a test ride
with the Noleen up front.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> YOU ride trails in the rain. I ride the roads in the
> any thing rain,snow,wind,cold,hail,and just about any weather but no
> rain on the trail. If it happens to start to rain on the trail
> I'll finish and I'm out off the woods. Like yesterday rain from friday
> till sunday morning. So I sat home swapping out that shitty RS Judy XC
> that would bottom out 99% of the time. So now I'm off for a test ride
> with the Noleen up front.

So how'd it work out?