Re: What makes Alan Erskine the Asshole that he is?

Budstaff

Guest
"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In a word, ignorance!

<snip public airing of OT inconsequences>

I may get into trouble with some for chipping in here, but WTF has
uk.re.cycling done to deserve this? Believe me, this parochaility from the
provinces does not deserve a global audience!

"Budstaff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> In a word, ignorance!
>>

> <snip public airing of OT inconsequences>
>
> I may get into trouble with some for chipping in here, but WTF has
> uk.re.cycling done to deserve this? Believe me, this parochaility
> [parochialism] from the provinces does not deserve a global audience!

I rank URC right behind AB in terms of overall stupidity. The Brits have a
better command of the English language, but unfortunately they need the
ministrations of Ed Dolan the Great just as much as AB. However, there is a
group in BC (British Columbia, Canada) which absolutely takes the cake in
terms of overall stupidity. Let's face it, the former dominions of the
British Empire are the dregs of humanity.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

[newsgroups restored]

> Budstaff wrote:
>> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > In a word, ignorance!
>> >

>> <snip public airing of OT inconsequences>
>>
>> I may get into trouble with some for chipping in here, but WTF has
>> uk.re[c].cycling done to deserve this? Believe me, this parochaility from
>> the
>> provinces does not deserve a global audience!

> Mr. Ed Dolan the Grate has expanded his domain of deliberately
> contentious posting, now that he is receiving little response to his
> trolls on alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent, rec.bicycles.soc and
> rec.bicycles.misc.

This coming from a liberal asshole who never had sense enough to know when
to shut up. Two of the above mentioned groups are all but dead and RBM is
mostly just chock full of idiots, as is URC and AB.

But why does not Mr. Sherman EVER post an original message of his own? He
has been on ARBR like forever and has stayed nothing but an asshole
responder. I say asshole responder because he mostly just tries to make
quips these days which invariably fall flat. Well, I guess that is what
happens when you have exhausted your limited intellectual resources.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"dkahn400" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

[newsgroups restored]

> Budstaff wrote:
>
>> I may get into trouble with some for chipping in here, but WTF has
>> uk.re.cycling done to deserve this? Believe me, this parochaility from
>> the
>> provinces does not deserve a global audience!

> It's trolling pure and simple, and it achieves its aim when you
> respond. I know it's tempting but please try to resist.
>
> Dave...

Too many Daves to suit me. I think if I had a common name like that I would
want to add a last name to it.

"dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
>> Too many Daves to suit me. I think if I had a common name like that I
>> would
>> want to add a last name to it.
>>

> Nah. I am the real one. All the rest are cheap copies. Not sure what
> a Budstaff is.
> I could always post as Percrime I spose.. But I was here first :) I
> mean I really was :)
>
> Then again there is common and then there is common. If I was not a
> Dave I would want to be. So who am I to step on their aspirations.
> Like being chatted up by a gay guy in a bar. (or a straight guy if you
> are gay I guess) Its really a complement :)

Yes, I have always liked my name too. It used to be more common 70 years
ago, but I do not think Edward is a very common name anymore. Dave, however,
has always been common as mud and no doubt always will be.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"GaryG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:Noe%[email protected]...
> "Budstaff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > In a word, ignorance!
>> >

>> <snip public airing of OT inconsequences>
>>
>> I may get into trouble with some for chipping in here, but WTF has
>> uk.re.cycling done to deserve this? Believe me, this parochaility from
>> the
>> provinces does not deserve a global audience!
>>

> Poor ED needs the attention. He's an aging, lonely virgin (per his own
> admission) whose only joy in life is stirring up conflict on Usenet. He's
> afraid of women and most human contact, but needs some sort of release for
> his feelings of rejection...thus his silly posts (and cross-posts when he
> fails to get the level of response that he craves).
>
> Bottom line...he's a waste of bandwidth, and the world will not mourn, or
> even take notice of, his passing.
>
> The best approach is to killfile and/or ignore him.
>
> GG

Here is disgusting and abhorrent GG once again reminiscing about himself. He
has spent his life womanizing and fornicating all to no avail. Nay, I will
NOT admit him to my Order of the Perpetual Sorrows no matter how hard he
pleads with me as he is unworthy. Instead, he is condemned to eternal
fornication, whether in Heaven or Hell - who can say?

Great Saints like Myself are born and not made. When you try to make
something of yourself, you end up like poor GG, a sinner and a fornicator.
Yea, it is far, far better to just be born superior and Saintly like ME!