The answer to your question is very simple.
You weight 245 to 251 lbs.
So, when you weight 240 to 246 lbs, you have lost 5 lbs.
The whole purpose of the scale is to let you know the gain/loss of your weight
in similar conditions.
On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 00:55:48 GMT, Perdu <[email hidden]>
wrote:
=>
=>
=> Probably does not matter much. But there has been much discussion on
=>"water weight" and so on, especially during the initial period of lowcarb.
=>
=> But when you bounce 6 or 7 pounds a day, it is beginning to make no sense.
=>
=> If someone can vary as much as 6 or 7 pounds a day it becomes suspicious.
=>Is it the scale? I had it tested and it's a new Tanita. Checked against the
=>doctor's office. All good. My wife is consistently weighs in within .5
=>pounds. Each day.
=>
=> Ok. So I do drink a lot of water. Probably not enough, but what I call a
=>lot. 60 to 80 oz a day. (I think. Had not measured.)
=>
=> So the question is - you weigh between 245 and 251 lbs. What is your REAL
=>weight? the first of the morning 245, or the late afternoon 251?
=>
=> Before the avalanche - yes I know one should not obsess with weighing too
=>many times. Once a week is preferred, by my humble research. But even then,
=>how can one know? Gotto arrive at your goal and stay there 2 years before
=>you stabilize?
=>
=> Let it rip..
=>__
=> Best Regards,
=>
=> Steve
=>
=>Tout est per·du fors l'hon·neur