Re: What seats are everyone using?

hippy

Guest
"bfra1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I'm looking to replace my road bike seat and am wondering what will be
> more comfortable that my current brick.
> I'd love to know what seats are popular with the road riders.

Selle Italia Gel Flite on mine.

I want to try some others out though.
The Fizik Arione sounds interesting and
I want to try one of the saddles with the
groove cut out of the middle..

hippy

hippy wrote:

> Selle Italia Gel Flite on mine.

Flite Titanium (titanium rails) on the fixed gear, basic Flite (tubular
CrMo rails) on the roadie.

I reckon the Flite Evolution 3 (carbon top, titanium rails) is the ducks
guts. only wusses sit on the seat, anyway!

Cheers,

Suzy (back to a real news-reader, at last)

I can only see the Re: and not the original thread so I'll reply here...Rolls (san marco) and it's neigh on 8yrs
old...it's rooted! I need a new saddle! I'd buy a new Rolls if I could find one, I just haven't looked. I'm a cheap lazy
*******...if it works, don't fix it...lol. Gawd I'm cheap. My sore **** Vs $X0...idiot that I am.

G.

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:49:07 +0930, "GDS" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I can only see the Re: and not the original thread so I'll reply here...Rolls (san marco) and it's neigh on 8yrs
>old...it's rooted! I need a new saddle! I'd buy a new Rolls if I could find one, I just haven't looked. I'm a cheap lazy
>*******...if it works, don't fix it...lol. Gawd I'm cheap. My sore **** Vs $X0...idiot that I am.

I bought a Rolls from Phantom Cycles a few years ago, ideal service
for us lazy bastards it arrived by post the next day. Haven't checked
to see if they still sell them BUT I don't need another yet ;)

http://www.phantomcycles.com.au/

Excellent saddle at a very reasonable price

Regards
Bruce

http://www.bcl.id.au