Re: What the fuck is the matter???

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Dally, Apr 10, 2006.

  1. Dally

    Dally Guest

    JMW wrote:
    > "Pete" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>As some of you probably remember, i was a regular until, lets say, 3 years
    >>ago.
    >>For the last 2 weeks ive been lurking a bit more then i posted, but there
    >>isnt mush to reply anyway, which i usually do.
    >>
    >>I almost never start a thread. Unless i have to.

    We're all talked out. We've completely covered guns, dogs and politics.
    What else is there to talk about?

    The mentally ill troll that lurks here posting 70% of the traffic (same
    troll, different names for each post) is keeping the newbies away. The
    glue that used to hold us together is, "we hate each other, but we hate
    you more." Without newbies, well...

    People are here. They just don't bother coming out unless there's
    somehting worth discussing.

    So start a thread. Go ahead.

    Dally

    Tags:

  2. On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:41:45 -0400, Dally <[email protected]> wrote:

    >The mentally ill troll that lurks here posting 70% of the traffic (same
    >troll, different names for each post)

    How's that boys tight little butt?

  3. On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:14:04 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Guaranteed you'll get a post about some butt or other before very
    >long

    You have a cute "JMW" David.

  4. Sock Puppet

    Sock Puppet Guest

    >[email protected] (Dally) :
    >"The mentally ill troll that lurks here posting
    >70% of the traffic (same troll, different names
    >for each post) is keeping the newbies away.
    >The glue that used to hold us together is, "we
    >hate each other, but we hate you more."
    >Without newbies, well..."

    Let me make sure I understand this. Big, strong, macho newbie
    weightlifters are intimidated and afraid to post because of someone
    you've diagnosed as a mentally ill troll?

  5. John Hanson

    John Hanson Guest

    On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:41:45 -0400, Dally <[email protected]> wrote in
    misc.fitness.weights:

    >JMW wrote:
    >> "Pete" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>

    >>>As some of you probably remember, i was a regular until, lets say, 3 years
    >>>ago.
    >>>For the last 2 weeks ive been lurking a bit more then i posted, but there
    >>>isnt mush to reply anyway, which i usually do.
    >>>
    >>>I almost never start a thread. Unless i have to.

    >We're all talked out. We've completely covered guns, dogs and politics.
    > What else is there to talk about?
    >
    >The mentally ill troll that lurks here posting 70% of the traffic (same
    >troll, different names for each post) is keeping the newbies away. The
    >glue that used to hold us together is, "we hate each other, but we hate
    >you more." Without newbies, well...
    >
    >People are here. They just don't bother coming out unless there's
    >somehting worth discussing.
    >
    >So start a thread. Go ahead.

    Did I mention we got another yellow Lab yesterday? He's 8 weeks old.

  6. David  Cohen

    David Cohen Guest

    "Dally" <[email protected]> wrote
    > JMW wrote:
    >> "Pete" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>As some of you probably remember, i was a regular until, lets say, 3
    >>>years ago.
    >>>For the last 2 weeks ive been lurking a bit more then i posted, but there
    >>>isnt mush to reply anyway, which i usually do.
    >>>
    >>>I almost never start a thread. Unless i have to.

    > We're all talked out. We've completely covered guns, dogs and politics.
    > What else is there to talk about?

    Knives.

    My latest toy, not a knife, but by a custom knife maker...titanium kubotan
    pen:
    www.plazacutlery.com/Kubaton/HindererPEN.jpg

    David

  7. Pete

    Pete Guest

    "Dally" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht:

    >>>I almost never start a thread. Unless i have to.

    > We're all talked out. We've completely covered guns, dogs and politics.
    > What else is there to talk about?

    1) How we can kill all the muslims within a few minutes. (not that i hate
    muslims of course... )
    2) Black whores with big booties. (i LIKE big booties, i just dont like to
    pay)
    3) STEROIDS!
    4) Blowjobs from Thai Transsexuals.

    > People are here. They just don't bother coming out unless there's
    > somehting worth discussing.

    Yeah... like they have better things to do. Like hangin around in the gym
    for 3 hours...

    > So start a thread. Go ahead.

    Somehow i have the feeling i did..

    ----
    Pete

  8. Charles

    Charles Guest

    On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:41:45 -0400, Dally <[email protected]> wrote:

    >JMW wrote:
    >> "Pete" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>

    >>>As some of you probably remember, i was a regular until, lets say, 3 years
    >>>ago.
    >>>For the last 2 weeks ive been lurking a bit more then i posted, but there
    >>>isnt mush to reply anyway, which i usually do.
    >>>
    >>>I almost never start a thread. Unless i have to.

    >We're all talked out. We've completely covered guns, dogs and politics.
    > What else is there to talk about?
    >
    >The mentally ill troll that lurks here posting 70% of the traffic (same
    >troll, different names for each post) is keeping the newbies away. The
    >glue that used to hold us together is, "we hate each other, but we hate
    >you more." Without newbies, well...

    TBR is a prick, of that there is not doubt, but John Williams doesn't
    help with his obsessive posts about "trolls" - real or imagined!!

    >People are here. They just don't bother coming out unless there's
    >somehting worth discussing.
    >
    >So start a thread. Go ahead.

    Go on - I dare you! ;o)

  9. Charles

    Charles Guest

    On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:03:24 -0500, John Hanson
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:41:45 -0400, Dally <[email protected]> wrote in
    >misc.fitness.weights:
    >
    >>JMW wrote:

    >>We're all talked out. We've completely covered guns, dogs and politics.
    >> What else is there to talk about?
    >>
    >>The mentally ill troll that lurks here posting 70% of the traffic (same
    >>troll, different names for each post) is keeping the newbies away. The
    >>glue that used to hold us together is, "we hate each other, but we hate
    >>you more." Without newbies, well...
    >>
    >>People are here. They just don't bother coming out unless there's
    >>somehting worth discussing.
    >>
    >>So start a thread. Go ahead.
    >>

    >Did I mention we got another yellow Lab yesterday? He's 8 weeks old.

    That is a great age for a dog; they are absolutely adorable and as
    soft as butter!

    Enjoy! ;o)

  10. On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:03:24 -0500, John Hanson
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Did I mention we got another yellow Lab yesterday? He's 8 weeks old.

    You can't have sex with the old one anymore? Well I guess my calls to
    the animal welfare orgs did some good.

  11. On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 05:10:01 +0200, "Pete" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >4) Blowjobs from Thai Transsexuals.

    He speaks from experience.

  12. On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:33:39 +0100, Charles <[email protected]> wrote:

    >TBR is a prick,

    A 12'er too.

  13. Pete

    Pete Guest

    <[email protected]> schreef in bericht:

    >>4) Blowjobs from Thai Transsexuals.

    > He speaks from experience.

    Only because i did research on the subject. The subject being "the sexual
    orientation of transsexuals".
    We - i did most of the "fieldwork"- wanted to test if they were straight.
    And they were.

    They would all suck dick but refused to eat pussy.

    ----
    Pete

  14. On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 23:22:36 +0200, "Pete" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Only because i did research on the subject. The subject being "the sexual
    >orientation of transsexuals".
    >We - i did most of the "fieldwork"- wanted to test if they were straight.
    >And they were.
    >
    >They would all suck dick but refused to eat pussy.

    A confession. I rock.

  15. Pete

    Pete Guest

    <[email protected]> schreef in bericht:

    >>They would all suck dick but refused to eat pussy.

    > A confession. I rock.

    I dont like you...
    I dont seem to have much controll over your thoughts.

    ----
    Pete

  16. On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 01:02:00 +0200, "Pete" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I dont like you...
    >I dont seem to have much controll over your thoughts.

    LOL! Were you supposed to?

  17. JMW

    JMW Guest

    "Pete" <[email protected]> wrote:

    ><[email protected]> schreef in bericht:
    >
    >>>They would all suck dick but refused to eat pussy.

    >> A confession. I rock.

    >I dont like you...
    >I dont seem to have much controll over your thoughts.

    Bill doesn't have much control over himself. He just does whatever
    the voices tell him to do. Unless, of course, they tell him to get a
    job.

  18. On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 21:29:24 -0400, JMW
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Bill doesn't have much control over himself.

    Or my bladder, dammit!

    > He just does whatever
    >the voices tell him to do.

    They normally say "kill Williams, kill Williams" but there's no sport
    in it, so I ignore them.

    > Unless, of course, they tell him to get a
    >job.

    JOB? WTF is that shit? I guess you missed the famed post "an average
    day in the life of Bill" or you'd have heard about my job. Your loss.

  19. On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 21:29:24 -0400, JMW
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Bill

    ROTFLMFAO! You guys still don't even have the SLIGHTEST clue who I
    really am. S-T-U-P-I-D-A-S-S

  20. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    Pete <[email protected]> wrote:

    ><[email protected]> schreef in bericht:
    >
    >>>They would all suck dick but refused to eat pussy.

    >> A confession. I rock.

    >I dont like you...

    Hey, schreef all ya like there, Pete, but I get the distinct
    impression that he's REALLY not here to win friends.

    >I dont seem to have much controll over your thoughts.

    Try gaining control over your spell checker first. ;o)

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/