Re: What the **** is the matter???

JMWell-if-it-isn't-SCHECKYwilliams
<[email protected]> wrote:

>He just does whatever the voices tell him to do. Unless,
>of course, they tell him to get a job.

Somethingsomething 50,000 comedians out of work and you're trying to
be funny. Give it a rest, Mr. If I check Google Groups, I see his
posts.

HA! ~*If*~ you check Google groups? Please. You have it on your
desktop would be my guess.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

TBR wrote:

I scribbled:

>> I get the distinct impression that he's REALLY not here to win friends.

>Very perceptive.

Why, thank you, of course.

W-w-will y-you b-b-be m-my fr-friend? WAIT! Never mind. I have enough
losers stalking me already - guys like Emmy with his troll faq and his
Curt galleries and Johnny "Me too!" Tambien and their b-b-buddy
H-h-hedges.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

"Curt James" <[email protected]> schreef:

WROTE:

>>> A confession. I rock.

>>I dont like you...

> Hey, schreef...

No need to use foul language...

> all ya like there, Pete, but I get the distinct
> impression that he's REALLY not here to win friends.

But i want to be his friend. And a lot of people have taken the benefit of
being my friend.

Except for those few who have committed suicide or are institutiolized.
The friends i have left are my imagenary friends... and they do not seen to
like me.

>>I dont seem to have much controll over your thoughts.

> Try gaining control over your spell checker first. ;o)

Blohw mi, dikheat...

----
Pete

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 10:49:07 -0400, Curt James <[email protected]> wrote:

>W-w-will y-you b-b-be m-my fr-friend?

Sure Barney, but only if you sing the song for me. Here, I'll get you
started. "I love me, I hate you, you are just a dirty jew, with a kick
and a punch and another broken bone, Curt will cry all the way home."
Or the one I used to sing my daughter to sleep with. "I hate you, you
hate me, we're an unhappy family, with a kick and a punch we beat
other up, we're an abusive family."

Yes, but as a former Navy man, it's a requirement. Ahem. @#$%! See?

>> all ya like there, Pete, but I get the distinct impression
>> that he's REALLY not here to win friends.

>But i want to be his friend. And a lot of people have taken
>the benefit of being my friend.

Of that I have no doubt, Pete. Well done.

>Except for those few who have committed suicide or are
>institutiolized. The friends i have left are my imagenary friends...
>and they do not seen to like me.

Hmm. Have you tried bribery?

>>>I dont seem to have much controll over your thoughts.

>> Try gaining control over your spell checker first. ;o)

>Blohw mi, dikheat...

Hey, no need to use foul language! (Just learned that from someone.
Must've been an imaginary friend.)

Welcome (back) to MFW.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:34:22 -0400, Curt James <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hey, no need to use foul language! (Just learned that from someone.
>Must've been an imaginary friend.)

Notice he didn't say "no"?

>Welcome (back) to MFW.

I think he meant "backdoor".