Re: What this newsgroup is for?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Anth, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. Anth

    Anth Guest

    It's a suppository for people with ego problems I think
    Anth

    "rb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > This is a newsgroup for the discussion of Alternative Medicine. It's not

    for
    > certain "Jews" to be conducting diversionary witch hunts for so called

    anti
    > Semites or holocaust deniers. They mainly do this by trying to provoke
    > people into making so called anti Jewish statements and if they do they

    jump
    > all over them as hard and as long as they can with vicious and ruthless
    > accusations of nazism and racism! They just do this because they can't
    > possibly defeat the alts by discussion so they figure they'll just drown

    out
    > the alt message by casting about false accusations that people feel they
    > have to defend themselves against so taking time away from when they could
    > be espousing the benefits of alternative medicine and dangers of
    > conventional medicines. I mean, what a place to be looking for Nazi war
    > criminals!
    > It must really drive those anti alters frantic-(to judge by their

    language
    > and tactics on this board!)-when they see their great leaders like Barrett
    > and Baratz suffering humiliating legal setback after setback, and Baratz
    > about to be pulverised and turned to quivering quaking trembling flesh on
    > the witness stand by our great leader and warlike campaigner Tim Bolen.

    He's
    > about ready to take Atlanta in Wisconsin and done split the South in two!
    >
    > Hey Neinoffal you Jewish pig boy, why don't you stick that up your
    > "cakehole"?--rb

    Tags:

  2. rb

    rb Guest

    "Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >It's a suppository for people with ego problems I think
    > >Anth
    > >

    > Anth, its quite interesting that you don't denounce or at least make a

    comment
    > on the blatant anti-semitism which binds & defines _most_ of the MHA

    pro-alts.

    There is no blatant anti-semitism here. There is however blatant
    anti-alternativism. You will not catch any Nazis here you dumbkopf. You know
    it but you'd do anything to disturb the discussion of alternative medicine
    wouldn't you.--rb

  3. Anth

    Anth Guest

    "Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >It's a suppository for people with ego problems I think
    > >Anth
    > >

    > Anth, its quite interesting that you don't denounce or at least make a

    comment
    > on the blatant anti-semitism which binds & defines _most_ of the MHA

    pro-alts.

    Why should I denounce it? People are people.
    Anth

  4. Anth

    Anth Guest

    Pro alt excuse me? Before you label me I suggest that you label yourself?
    Anth

    "Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > >"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]
    > >> >

    > >> Anth, its quite interesting that you don't denounce or at least make a

    > >comment
    > >> on the blatant anti-semitism which binds & defines _most_ of the MHA

    > >pro-alts.
    > >
    > >Why should I denounce it? People are people.
    > >Anth
    > >

    > Oh, its just another personal defect you project. I thought you might

    want to
    > be seen as something other than another pro-alt complicit with bigotry,
    > small-mindedness, and extreme credulousness.
    >
    > I guess you can't change your spots, so you might as well blend in.

  5. Anth

    Anth Guest

    I suggest you hurry up and post it then.
    Anth

    "Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Pro alt excuse me? Before you label me I suggest that you label yourself?
    > >Anth
    > >

    > Ok, I have an Avery return address label on me. Happy now?

  6. Anth

    Anth Guest

    Very insecure comments.
    Anth

    "Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >I suggest you hurry up and post it then.
    > >Anth
    > >
    > >"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]

    yourself?

    > >> Ok, I have an Avery return address label on me. Happy now?
    > >>

    > It has my return address on it, hence the name "return address label".

    Your

  7. In <[email protected]>, Jan wrote:

    > Andrew/Ilsa is just one of life's failures.His sole purpose in life is to serve
    > to remind decent folk what decent really means.I guess you could say that his
    > role creates comfort for many people so that they can read what comes up from
    > the bottom of the cesspool.It is a tough job Andrew has taken on but he
    > certainly is imminently qualified to wade up to his neck in the wastage of his
    > own life.

    In <[email protected]>, Jan wrote:

    $ When the *truth* is posted, the messenger bcomes the focus, it's called
    $ sidetracking.

    --
    | Microsoft: "A reputation for releasing inferior software will make |
    | it more difficult for a software vendor to induce customers to pay |

  8. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >Very insecure comments.
    >Anth

    Anth, I'm sure you think that I'm being unjustly hard on you. Well, look it it
    this way, you seriously ask, on a usenet group, if the entire world is enslaved
    to a conspiracy to suppress real science and medicine in order to fund science
    and medicine which just don't work as well. You expressed doubts that you
    should go into research because of the potential for a conspiracy to
    hide/destroy/discredit your life's work.

    You are extremely credulous, have no back-bone to speak out against bigotry,
    and yet you think that _I_ am insecure. Get a clue, Anth, or become one with
    the Jan Drew's, DEBBEE1023's, and Ilena's.

    >"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> >I suggest you hurry up and post it then.
    >> >Anth
    >> >
    >> >"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> >news:[email protected]

    >yourself?

    >> It has my return address on it, hence the name "return address label".

    >Your
    >> label has the words "toilet cleaner in training".

  9. Anth

    Anth Guest

    I think I will ignore you from now on because you are just here to attempt
    to play with people and I don't want to play.
    Anth

    "Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Very insecure comments.
    > >Anth

    > Anth, I'm sure you think that I'm being unjustly hard on you. Well, look

    it it
    > this way, you seriously ask, on a usenet group, if the entire world is

    enslaved
    > to a conspiracy to suppress real science and medicine in order to fund

    science
    > and medicine which just don't work as well. You expressed doubts that you
    > should go into research because of the potential for a conspiracy to
    > hide/destroy/discredit your life's work.
    >
    > You are extremely credulous, have no back-bone to speak out against

    bigotry,
    > and yet you think that _I_ am insecure. Get a clue, Anth, or become one

    with
    > the Jan Drew's, DEBBEE1023's, and Ilena's.
    >

    > >"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]

    > >yourself?

    > >> It has my return address on it, hence the name "return address label".

    > >Your
    > >> label has the words "toilet cleaner in training".

  10. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >I think I will ignore you from now on because you are just here to attempt
    >to play with people and I don't want to play.
    >Anth

    Run along and play with the bigoted pseudo-science types. You probably don't
    have any better to do.

    >"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> >Very insecure comments.
    >> >Anth

    >> Anth, I'm sure you think that I'm being unjustly hard on you. Well, look

    >it it
    >> this way, you seriously ask, on a usenet group, if the entire world is

    >enslaved
    >> to a conspiracy to suppress real science and medicine in order to fund

    >science
    >> and medicine which just don't work as well. You expressed doubts that you
    >> should go into research because of the potential for a conspiracy to
    >> hide/destroy/discredit your life's work.
    >>
    >> You are extremely credulous, have no back-bone to speak out against

    >bigotry,
    >> and yet you think that _I_ am insecure. Get a clue, Anth, or become one

    >with
    >> the Jan Drew's, DEBBEE1023's, and Ilena's.

  11. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    Ilsa9 wrote:
    >>Very insecure comments.
    >>Anth

    > Anth, I'm sure you think that I'm being unjustly hard on you. Well, look it it
    > this way, you seriously ask, on a usenet group, if the entire world is enslaved
    > to a conspiracy to suppress real science and medicine in order to fund science
    > and medicine which just don't work as well. You expressed doubts that you
    > should go into research because of the potential for a conspiracy to
    > hide/destroy/discredit your life's work.
    >
    > You are extremely credulous, have no back-bone to speak out against bigotry,
    > and yet you think that _I_ am insecure. Get a clue, Anth, or become one with
    > the Jan Drew's, DEBBEE1023's, and Ilena's.

    I do not read Anth that way at all. While I disagree with several of
    Anth's posts,I do not see how lumping Anth in with that cast of
    characters is even remotely justified.

    I believe that one can be a non-bigoted pro-alt.

  12. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >Ilsa9 wrote:
    >>>Very insecure comments.
    >>>Anth

    >> Anth, I'm sure you think that I'm being unjustly hard on you. Well, look

    >it it
    >> this way, you seriously ask, on a usenet group, if the entire world is

    >enslaved
    >> to a conspiracy to suppress real science and medicine in order to fund

    >science
    >> and medicine which just don't work as well. You expressed doubts that you
    >> should go into research because of the potential for a conspiracy to
    >> hide/destroy/discredit your life's work.
    >>
    >> You are extremely credulous, have no back-bone to speak out against

    >bigotry,
    >> and yet you think that _I_ am insecure. Get a clue, Anth, or become one

    >with
    >> the Jan Drew's, DEBBEE1023's, and Ilena's.

    >I do not read Anth that way at all.

    Given your record on Jan, I'll just ignore that.

    > While I disagree with several of
    >Anth's posts,I do not see how lumping Anth in with that cast of
    >characters is even remotely justified.

    I'm not calling him an anti-semite. I'm saying that he doesn't have the
    backbone to speak out against the bigotry of kindred spirits Jan, Debbee,
    Ilena, et al. I'm saying that he is credulous and more prone to believe that
    the entire world is enslaved to an EOM conspiracy than to try to learn some
    actual science.

    Anth feels that Jan's anti-semitism is just an example of people being people.
    He a credulous dupe, and cleaning toilets is the highest responsibility to
    which he should be entrusted.

  13. Anth

    Anth Guest

    ....and you are a bigot and a hypocrite
    Anth

    "Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > >> Anth, I'm sure you think that I'm being unjustly hard on you. Well,

    look
    > >it it
    > >> this way, you seriously ask, on a usenet group, if the entire world is

    > >enslaved
    > >> to a conspiracy to suppress real science and medicine in order to fund

    > >science
    > >> and medicine which just don't work as well. You expressed doubts that

    you
    > >> should go into research because of the potential for a conspiracy to
    > >> hide/destroy/discredit your life's work.
    > >>
    > >> You are extremely credulous, have no back-bone to speak out against

    > >bigotry,
    > >> and yet you think that _I_ am insecure. Get a clue, Anth, or become

    one
    > >with
    > >> the Jan Drew's, DEBBEE1023's, and Ilena's.

    > >I do not read Anth that way at all.

    > Given your record on Jan, I'll just ignore that.
    >
    > > While I disagree with several of
    > >Anth's posts,I do not see how lumping Anth in with that cast of
    > >characters is even remotely justified.

    > I'm not calling him an anti-semite. I'm saying that he doesn't have the
    > backbone to speak out against the bigotry of kindred spirits Jan, Debbee,
    > Ilena, et al. I'm saying that he is credulous and more prone to believe

    that
    > the entire world is enslaved to an EOM conspiracy than to try to learn

    some
    > actual science.
    >
    > Anth feels that Jan's anti-semitism is just an example of people being

    people.
    > He a credulous dupe, and cleaning toilets is the highest responsibility to
    > which he should be entrusted.

  14. Anth

    Anth Guest

    ....and enough name calling because I find it petty, stupid worthless and non
    constructive.
    Anth

  15. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: What this newsgroup is for?
    >From: "Anth" [email protected]
    >Date: 7/11/2003 4:42 PM Central Standard Time
    >
    >...and you are a bigot and a hypocrite
    >Anth

    Rod said it best.

    Andrew/Ilsa is just one of life's failures.His sole purpose in life is to serve
    to remind decent folk what decent really means.I guess you could say that his
    role creates comfort for many people so that they can read what comes up from
    the bottom of the cesspool.It is a tough job Andrew has taken on but he
    certainly is imminently qualified to wade up to his neck in the wastage of his
    own life.

    Andrew is a very sad hate filled person.

    Jan

  16. Carole

    Carole Guest

    > > While I disagree with several of
    > >Anth's posts,I do not see how lumping Anth in with that cast of
    > >characters is even remotely justified.

    > I'm not calling him an anti-semite. I'm saying that he doesn't have the
    > backbone to speak out against the bigotry of kindred spirits Jan, Debbee,
    > Ilena, et al. I'm saying that he is credulous and more prone to believe that
    > the entire world is enslaved to an EOM conspiracy than to try to learn some
    > actual science.

    You won't be learning much science over here in Australia much longer.
    Howard is pricing science degrees out of reach for many. Not that it
    matters - all a science degree gives you is the privilege of being
    allowed to peddle pharmaceutical products.

    > Anth feels that Jan's anti-semitism is just an example of people being people.

    I don't believe in being anti-semitic or racist but there does seem to
    be a lot of jews in this ng, or does it just appear that way? Not that
    there's anything wrong with that if there is, or any other race.
    "Everybody's beautiful in their own way".

    > He a credulous dupe, and cleaning toilets is the highest responsibility to
    > which he should be entrusted.

    Nothing wrong with cleaning toilets - at least its an honest job
    unlike a lot of the bullshit occupations like "consultants" and
    "advisers".

    Carole
    http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm

  17. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    Carole wrote:

    > I don't believe in being anti-semitic or racist but there does seem to
    > be a lot of jews in this ng, or does it just appear that way? Not that
    > there's anything wrong with that if there is, or any other race.
    > "Everybody's beautiful in their own way".

    That is interesting. I never do a body count. Why would you?

    >>He a credulous dupe, and cleaning toilets is the highest responsibility to
    >>which he should be entrusted.

    > Nothing wrong with cleaning toilets - at least its an honest job
    > unlike a lot of the bullshit occupations like "consultants" and
    > "advisers".

    Or website authors:

    > http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm

  18. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >> > While I disagree with several of
    >> >Anth's posts,I do not see how lumping Anth in with that cast of
    >> >characters is even remotely justified.

    >> I'm not calling him an anti-semite. I'm saying that he doesn't have the
    >> backbone to speak out against the bigotry of kindred spirits Jan, Debbee,
    >> Ilena, et al. I'm saying that he is credulous and more prone to believe

    >that
    >> the entire world is enslaved to an EOM conspiracy than to try to learn some
    >> actual science.

    >You won't be learning much science over here in Australia much longer.
    >Howard is pricing science degrees out of reach for many. Not that it
    >matters - all a science degree gives you is the privilege of being
    >allowed to peddle pharmaceutical products.

    That's a pretty bizarre statement.

    >> Anth feels that Jan's anti-semitism is just an example of people being

    >people.
    >
    >I don't believe in being anti-semitic or racist but there does seem to
    >be a lot of jews in this ng, or does it just appear that way? Not that
    >there's anything wrong with that if there is, or any other race.
    >"Everybody's beautiful in their own way".

    Out of curiosity, how many of the regular posters at MHA do you think are
    Jewish?

    >> He a credulous dupe, and cleaning toilets is the highest responsibility to
    >> which he should be entrusted.

    >Nothing wrong with cleaning toilets - at least its an honest job
    >unlike a lot of the bullshit occupations like "consultants" and
    >"advisers".

    Yeah, but its not much of a career for someone who fancies himself a medical
    researcher who could discover something worth suppressing much less using.

    >Carole

  19. Carole

    Carole Guest

    [email protected]667 (Ilsa9) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > >You won't be learning much science over here in Australia much longer.
    > >Howard is pricing science degrees out of reach for many. Not that it
    > >matters - all a science degree gives you is the privilege of being
    > >allowed to peddle pharmaceutical products.

    > That's a pretty bizarre statement.

    Bizarre ... as opposed to "normal"? What is your definition of
    bizarre?

    > >> Anth feels that Jan's anti-semitism is just an example of people being

    > >people.
    > >
    > >I don't believe in being anti-semitic or racist but there does seem to
    > >be a lot of jews in this ng, or does it just appear that way? Not that
    > >there's anything wrong with that if there is, or any other race.
    > >"Everybody's beautiful in their own way".

    > Out of curiosity, how many of the regular posters at MHA do you think are
    > Jewish?

    More than say 3 and less than 100. I hear people saying they are
    jewish from time to time and I don't read everything ...I've probably
    missed some. Why do you ask? What nationality do you think I am?

    > >> He a credulous dupe, and cleaning toilets is the highest responsibility to
    > >> which he should be entrusted.

    > >Nothing wrong with cleaning toilets - at least its an honest job
    > >unlike a lot of the bullshit occupations like "consultants" and
    > >"advisers".

    > Yeah, but its not much of a career for someone who fancies himself a medical
    > researcher who could discover something worth suppressing much less using.

    But its pretty easy to find something that doesn't add up, or
    something that has been suppressed. Do you think only a scientific
    trained person could do it?
    There are lots and lots of people who find ways to cure their own
    diseases without resorting to pharmaceutical drugs.

    I wouldn't even bother trying to get a scientific qualification
    because the science they teach in schools is obviously corrupted. You
    will probably think that is a bizarre statement for a person such as
    myself with Year 8 science. But I was always good at science and maths
    despite the fact I went into a commercial stream after year 8. If you
    wanted to do a science course they made you learn French which is
    really bizarre.

    Carole
    http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/allopathy.htm