Re: What this newsgroup is for?



A

Anth

Guest
It's a suppository for people with ego problems I think
Anth

"rb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> This is a newsgroup for the discussion of Alternative Medicine. It's not

for
> certain "Jews" to be conducting diversionary witch hunts for so called

anti
> Semites or holocaust deniers. They mainly do this by trying to provoke
> people into making so called anti Jewish statements and if they do they

jump
> all over them as hard and as long as they can with vicious and ruthless
> accusations of nazism and racism! They just do this because they can't
> possibly defeat the alts by discussion so they figure they'll just drown

out
> the alt message by casting about false accusations that people feel they
> have to defend themselves against so taking time away from when they could
> be espousing the benefits of alternative medicine and dangers of
> conventional medicines. I mean, what a place to be looking for Nazi war
> criminals!
> It must really drive those anti alters frantic-(to judge by their

language
> and tactics on this board!)-when they see their great leaders like Barrett
> and Baratz suffering humiliating legal setback after setback, and Baratz
> about to be pulverised and turned to quivering quaking trembling flesh on
> the witness stand by our great leader and warlike campaigner Tim Bolen.

He's
> about ready to take Atlanta in Wisconsin and done split the South in two!
>
> Hey Neinoffal you Jewish pig boy, why don't you stick that up your
> "cakehole"?--rb
>
>
 
R

rb

Guest
"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> >It's a suppository for people with ego problems I think
> >Anth
> >

>
> Anth, its quite interesting that you don't denounce or at least make a

comment
> on the blatant anti-semitism which binds & defines _most_ of the MHA

pro-alts.

There is no blatant anti-semitism here. There is however blatant
anti-alternativism. You will not catch any Nazis here you dumbkopf. You know
it but you'd do anything to disturb the discussion of alternative medicine
wouldn't you.--rb


>
>
 
A

Anth

Guest
"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> >It's a suppository for people with ego problems I think
> >Anth
> >

>
> Anth, its quite interesting that you don't denounce or at least make a

comment
> on the blatant anti-semitism which binds & defines _most_ of the MHA

pro-alts.

Why should I denounce it? People are people.
Anth
 
A

Anth

Guest
Pro alt excuse me? Before you label me I suggest that you label yourself?
Anth

"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> >
> >"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]
> >> >It's a suppository for people with ego problems I think
> >> >Anth
> >> >
> >>
> >> Anth, its quite interesting that you don't denounce or at least make a

> >comment
> >> on the blatant anti-semitism which binds & defines _most_ of the MHA

> >pro-alts.
> >
> >Why should I denounce it? People are people.
> >Anth
> >
> >

>
> Oh, its just another personal defect you project. I thought you might

want to
> be seen as something other than another pro-alt complicit with bigotry,
> small-mindedness, and extreme credulousness.
>
> I guess you can't change your spots, so you might as well blend in.
>
 
A

Anth

Guest
I suggest you hurry up and post it then.
Anth

"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> >Pro alt excuse me? Before you label me I suggest that you label yourself?
> >Anth
> >

>
> Ok, I have an Avery return address label on me. Happy now?
>
 
A

Anth

Guest
Very insecure comments.
Anth

"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> >I suggest you hurry up and post it then.
> >Anth
> >
> >"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]
> >> >Pro alt excuse me? Before you label me I suggest that you label

yourself?
> >> >Anth
> >> >
> >>
> >> Ok, I have an Avery return address label on me. Happy now?
> >>

>
> It has my return address on it, hence the name "return address label".

Your
> label has the words "toilet cleaner in training".
 
D

D. C. Sessions

Guest
In <[email protected]>, Jan wrote:

> Andrew/Ilsa is just one of life's failures.His sole purpose in life is to serve
> to remind decent folk what decent really means.I guess you could say that his
> role creates comfort for many people so that they can read what comes up from
> the bottom of the cesspool.It is a tough job Andrew has taken on but he
> certainly is imminently qualified to wade up to his neck in the wastage of his
> own life.


In <[email protected]>, Jan wrote:

$ When the *truth* is posted, the messenger bcomes the focus, it's called
$ sidetracking.


--
| Microsoft: "A reputation for releasing inferior software will make |
| it more difficult for a software vendor to induce customers to pay |
| for new products or new versions of existing products." |
end
 
I

Ilsa9

Guest
>Very insecure comments.
>Anth


Anth, I'm sure you think that I'm being unjustly hard on you. Well, look it it
this way, you seriously ask, on a usenet group, if the entire world is enslaved
to a conspiracy to suppress real science and medicine in order to fund science
and medicine which just don't work as well. You expressed doubts that you
should go into research because of the potential for a conspiracy to
hide/destroy/discredit your life's work.

You are extremely credulous, have no back-bone to speak out against bigotry,
and yet you think that _I_ am insecure. Get a clue, Anth, or become one with
the Jan Drew's, DEBBEE1023's, and Ilena's.


>"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> >I suggest you hurry up and post it then.
>> >Anth
>> >
>> >"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]
>> >> >Pro alt excuse me? Before you label me I suggest that you label

>yourself?
>> >> >Anth
>> >> >
>> >>
>> >> Ok, I have an Avery return address label on me. Happy now?
>> >>

>>
>> It has my return address on it, hence the name "return address label".

>Your
>> label has the words "toilet cleaner in training".

>
 
A

Anth

Guest
I think I will ignore you from now on because you are just here to attempt
to play with people and I don't want to play.
Anth

"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> >Very insecure comments.
> >Anth

>
> Anth, I'm sure you think that I'm being unjustly hard on you. Well, look

it it
> this way, you seriously ask, on a usenet group, if the entire world is

enslaved
> to a conspiracy to suppress real science and medicine in order to fund

science
> and medicine which just don't work as well. You expressed doubts that you
> should go into research because of the potential for a conspiracy to
> hide/destroy/discredit your life's work.
>
> You are extremely credulous, have no back-bone to speak out against

bigotry,
> and yet you think that _I_ am insecure. Get a clue, Anth, or become one

with
> the Jan Drew's, DEBBEE1023's, and Ilena's.
>
>
> >"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]
> >> >I suggest you hurry up and post it then.
> >> >Anth
> >> >
> >> >"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> >news:[email protected]
> >> >> >Pro alt excuse me? Before you label me I suggest that you label

> >yourself?
> >> >> >Anth
> >> >> >
> >> >>
> >> >> Ok, I have an Avery return address label on me. Happy now?
> >> >>
> >>
> >> It has my return address on it, hence the name "return address label".

> >Your
> >> label has the words "toilet cleaner in training".

> >

>
>
 
I

Ilsa9

Guest
>I think I will ignore you from now on because you are just here to attempt
>to play with people and I don't want to play.
>Anth



Run along and play with the bigoted pseudo-science types. You probably don't
have any better to do.


>
>"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> >Very insecure comments.
>> >Anth

>>
>> Anth, I'm sure you think that I'm being unjustly hard on you. Well, look

>it it
>> this way, you seriously ask, on a usenet group, if the entire world is

>enslaved
>> to a conspiracy to suppress real science and medicine in order to fund

>science
>> and medicine which just don't work as well. You expressed doubts that you
>> should go into research because of the potential for a conspiracy to
>> hide/destroy/discredit your life's work.
>>
>> You are extremely credulous, have no back-bone to speak out against

>bigotry,
>> and yet you think that _I_ am insecure. Get a clue, Anth, or become one

>with
>> the Jan Drew's, DEBBEE1023's, and Ilena's.
>>
 
M

Mark Probert

Guest
Ilsa9 wrote:
>>Very insecure comments.
>>Anth

>
>
> Anth, I'm sure you think that I'm being unjustly hard on you. Well, look it it
> this way, you seriously ask, on a usenet group, if the entire world is enslaved
> to a conspiracy to suppress real science and medicine in order to fund science
> and medicine which just don't work as well. You expressed doubts that you
> should go into research because of the potential for a conspiracy to
> hide/destroy/discredit your life's work.
>
> You are extremely credulous, have no back-bone to speak out against bigotry,
> and yet you think that _I_ am insecure. Get a clue, Anth, or become one with
> the Jan Drew's, DEBBEE1023's, and Ilena's.


I do not read Anth that way at all. While I disagree with several of
Anth's posts,I do not see how lumping Anth in with that cast of
characters is even remotely justified.

I believe that one can be a non-bigoted pro-alt.
 
I

Ilsa9

Guest
>Ilsa9 wrote:
>>>Very insecure comments.
>>>Anth

>>
>>
>> Anth, I'm sure you think that I'm being unjustly hard on you. Well, look

>it it
>> this way, you seriously ask, on a usenet group, if the entire world is

>enslaved
>> to a conspiracy to suppress real science and medicine in order to fund

>science
>> and medicine which just don't work as well. You expressed doubts that you
>> should go into research because of the potential for a conspiracy to
>> hide/destroy/discredit your life's work.
>>
>> You are extremely credulous, have no back-bone to speak out against

>bigotry,
>> and yet you think that _I_ am insecure. Get a clue, Anth, or become one

>with
>> the Jan Drew's, DEBBEE1023's, and Ilena's.

>
>I do not read Anth that way at all.


Given your record on Jan, I'll just ignore that.

> While I disagree with several of
>Anth's posts,I do not see how lumping Anth in with that cast of
>characters is even remotely justified.


I'm not calling him an anti-semite. I'm saying that he doesn't have the
backbone to speak out against the bigotry of kindred spirits Jan, Debbee,
Ilena, et al. I'm saying that he is credulous and more prone to believe that
the entire world is enslaved to an EOM conspiracy than to try to learn some
actual science.

Anth feels that Jan's anti-semitism is just an example of people being people.
He a credulous dupe, and cleaning toilets is the highest responsibility to
which he should be entrusted.
 
A

Anth

Guest
....and you are a bigot and a hypocrite
Anth

"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> >Ilsa9 wrote:
> >>>Very insecure comments.
> >>>Anth
> >>
> >>
> >> Anth, I'm sure you think that I'm being unjustly hard on you. Well,

look
> >it it
> >> this way, you seriously ask, on a usenet group, if the entire world is

> >enslaved
> >> to a conspiracy to suppress real science and medicine in order to fund

> >science
> >> and medicine which just don't work as well. You expressed doubts that

you
> >> should go into research because of the potential for a conspiracy to
> >> hide/destroy/discredit your life's work.
> >>
> >> You are extremely credulous, have no back-bone to speak out against

> >bigotry,
> >> and yet you think that _I_ am insecure. Get a clue, Anth, or become

one
> >with
> >> the Jan Drew's, DEBBEE1023's, and Ilena's.

> >
> >I do not read Anth that way at all.

>
> Given your record on Jan, I'll just ignore that.
>
> > While I disagree with several of
> >Anth's posts,I do not see how lumping Anth in with that cast of
> >characters is even remotely justified.

>
> I'm not calling him an anti-semite. I'm saying that he doesn't have the
> backbone to speak out against the bigotry of kindred spirits Jan, Debbee,
> Ilena, et al. I'm saying that he is credulous and more prone to believe

that
> the entire world is enslaved to an EOM conspiracy than to try to learn

some
> actual science.
>
> Anth feels that Jan's anti-semitism is just an example of people being

people.
> He a credulous dupe, and cleaning toilets is the highest responsibility to
> which he should be entrusted.
>
 
A

Anth

Guest
....and enough name calling because I find it petty, stupid worthless and non
constructive.
Anth
 
J

Jan

Guest
>Subject: Re: What this newsgroup is for?
>From: "Anth" [email protected]
>Date: 7/11/2003 4:42 PM Central Standard Time
>Message-id: <[email protected]>
>
>...and you are a bigot and a hypocrite
>Anth


Rod said it best.

Andrew/Ilsa is just one of life's failures.His sole purpose in life is to serve
to remind decent folk what decent really means.I guess you could say that his
role creates comfort for many people so that they can read what comes up from
the bottom of the cesspool.It is a tough job Andrew has taken on but he
certainly is imminently qualified to wade up to his neck in the wastage of his
own life.

Andrew is a very sad hate filled person.

Jan
 
C

Carole

Guest
>
> > While I disagree with several of
> >Anth's posts,I do not see how lumping Anth in with that cast of
> >characters is even remotely justified.

>
> I'm not calling him an anti-semite. I'm saying that he doesn't have the
> backbone to speak out against the bigotry of kindred spirits Jan, Debbee,
> Ilena, et al. I'm saying that he is credulous and more prone to believe that
> the entire world is enslaved to an EOM conspiracy than to try to learn some
> actual science.


You won't be learning much science over here in Australia much longer.
Howard is pricing science degrees out of reach for many. Not that it
matters - all a science degree gives you is the privilege of being
allowed to peddle pharmaceutical products.

> Anth feels that Jan's anti-semitism is just an example of people being people.


I don't believe in being anti-semitic or racist but there does seem to
be a lot of jews in this ng, or does it just appear that way? Not that
there's anything wrong with that if there is, or any other race.
"Everybody's beautiful in their own way".

> He a credulous dupe, and cleaning toilets is the highest responsibility to
> which he should be entrusted.


Nothing wrong with cleaning toilets - at least its an honest job
unlike a lot of the ******** occupations like "consultants" and
"advisers".

Carole
http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm
 
M

Mark Probert

Guest
Carole wrote:


> I don't believe in being anti-semitic or racist but there does seem to
> be a lot of jews in this ng, or does it just appear that way? Not that
> there's anything wrong with that if there is, or any other race.
> "Everybody's beautiful in their own way".


That is interesting. I never do a body count. Why would you?

>>He a credulous dupe, and cleaning toilets is the highest responsibility to
>>which he should be entrusted.

>
>
> Nothing wrong with cleaning toilets - at least its an honest job
> unlike a lot of the ******** occupations like "consultants" and
> "advisers".


Or website authors:

> http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm
 
I

Ilsa9

Guest
>>
>> > While I disagree with several of
>> >Anth's posts,I do not see how lumping Anth in with that cast of
>> >characters is even remotely justified.

>>
>> I'm not calling him an anti-semite. I'm saying that he doesn't have the
>> backbone to speak out against the bigotry of kindred spirits Jan, Debbee,
>> Ilena, et al. I'm saying that he is credulous and more prone to believe

>that
>> the entire world is enslaved to an EOM conspiracy than to try to learn some
>> actual science.

>
>You won't be learning much science over here in Australia much longer.
>Howard is pricing science degrees out of reach for many. Not that it
>matters - all a science degree gives you is the privilege of being
>allowed to peddle pharmaceutical products.


That's a pretty bizarre statement.

>
>> Anth feels that Jan's anti-semitism is just an example of people being

>people.
>
>I don't believe in being anti-semitic or racist but there does seem to
>be a lot of jews in this ng, or does it just appear that way? Not that
>there's anything wrong with that if there is, or any other race.
>"Everybody's beautiful in their own way".


Out of curiosity, how many of the regular posters at MHA do you think are
Jewish?

>
>> He a credulous dupe, and cleaning toilets is the highest responsibility to
>> which he should be entrusted.

>
>Nothing wrong with cleaning toilets - at least its an honest job
>unlike a lot of the ******** occupations like "consultants" and
>"advisers".


Yeah, but its not much of a career for someone who fancies himself a medical
researcher who could discover something worth suppressing much less using.

>
>Carole
 
C

Carole

Guest
[email protected]667 (Ilsa9) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> >You won't be learning much science over here in Australia much longer.
> >Howard is pricing science degrees out of reach for many. Not that it
> >matters - all a science degree gives you is the privilege of being
> >allowed to peddle pharmaceutical products.

>
> That's a pretty bizarre statement.


Bizarre ... as opposed to "normal"? What is your definition of
bizarre?

> >> Anth feels that Jan's anti-semitism is just an example of people being

> >people.
> >
> >I don't believe in being anti-semitic or racist but there does seem to
> >be a lot of jews in this ng, or does it just appear that way? Not that
> >there's anything wrong with that if there is, or any other race.
> >"Everybody's beautiful in their own way".

>
> Out of curiosity, how many of the regular posters at MHA do you think are
> Jewish?


More than say 3 and less than 100. I hear people saying they are
jewish from time to time and I don't read everything ...I've probably
missed some. Why do you ask? What nationality do you think I am?

> >> He a credulous dupe, and cleaning toilets is the highest responsibility to
> >> which he should be entrusted.

> >
> >Nothing wrong with cleaning toilets - at least its an honest job
> >unlike a lot of the ******** occupations like "consultants" and
> >"advisers".

>
> Yeah, but its not much of a career for someone who fancies himself a medical
> researcher who could discover something worth suppressing much less using.


But its pretty easy to find something that doesn't add up, or
something that has been suppressed. Do you think only a scientific
trained person could do it?
There are lots and lots of people who find ways to cure their own
diseases without resorting to pharmaceutical drugs.

I wouldn't even bother trying to get a scientific qualification
because the science they teach in schools is obviously corrupted. You
will probably think that is a bizarre statement for a person such as
myself with Year 8 science. But I was always good at science and maths
despite the fact I went into a commercial stream after year 8. If you
wanted to do a science course they made you learn French which is
really bizarre.

Carole
http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/allopathy.htm