Re: What this newsgroup is for?

Mark Probert <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Carole wrote:
>
> > I don't believe in being anti-semitic or racist but there does seem to
> > be a lot of jews in this ng, or does it just appear that way? Not that
> > there's anything wrong with that if there is, or any other race.
> > "Everybody's beautiful in their own way".

> That is interesting. I never do a body count. Why would you?

Why would you think its interesting that I mentioned the word "jew"?
Is there a law against it?

> >>He a credulous dupe, and cleaning toilets is the highest responsibility to
> >>which he should be entrusted.

> > Nothing wrong with cleaning toilets - at least its an honest job
> > unlike a lot of the ******** occupations like "consultants" and
> > "advisers".

> Or website authors:
>
> > http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm

Yes, my website has grown to an extradinary size ...all these little
investigations into conspiracies just keep throwing up more and more
fascinating little morsels.

Carole
http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/allopathy.htm

Carole wrote:

> [email protected]667 (Ilsa9) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>

>>>You won't be learning much science over here in Australia much longer.
>>>Howard is pricing science degrees out of reach for many. Not that it
>>>matters - all a science degree gives you is the privilege of being
>>>allowed to peddle pharmaceutical products.

>>That's a pretty bizarre statement.

> Bizarre ... as opposed to "normal"? What is your definition of
> bizarre?

If you post it, it is bizarre.

Mark Probert <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> > Why would you think its interesting that I mentioned the word "jew"?
> > Is there a law against it?

> As usual, and expected, you missed the point. Why are you *counting*
> Jews? What difference does it make?

I'm not sure, you're the one who keeps bringing up the topic. I was
just trying to keep the conversation going.

> > Yes, my website has grown to an extradinary size ...all these little
> > investigations into conspiracies just keep throwing up more and more
> > fascinating little morsels.

> Whackoism grows exponentially.

I prefer to call it "taking another look at all those theories that WE
HAVE BEEN TOLD are whacko". This may very well be the key to finding
out the truth of a matter. As I've explained before -

DDT (Decoy, Distract and Trash)
http://www.disclosureproject.org/ddt.htm
"A former high official at the NSA (National Security Agency) told me
about a protocol informally dubbed DDT - that old poisonous chemical
long-banned in much of the world. In this application, it stands for
Decoy, Distract and Trash - which is what sophisticated intelligence
operatives use to set up some person or group, take them off the trail
of something real and important, and trash the person or the subject."

 -- Stephen Greer.

It therefore stands to reason that anything that has been DDT'd should
be closely investigated to find out the truth of our existence.

Carole
http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/conspiracy.htm

Carole wrote:

> Mark Probert <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>

>>>Why would you think its interesting that I mentioned the word "jew"?
>>>Is there a law against it?

>>As usual, and expected, you missed the point. Why are you *counting*
>>Jews? What difference does it make?

> I'm not sure, you're the one who keeps bringing up the topic.

Wrong. I am the one who keep sresponding to it, when the topic is
brought up.

I was
> just trying to keep the conversation going.

Sure. There are other ways, but you chose this.

>>>Yes, my website has grown to an extradinary size ...all these little
>>>investigations into conspiracies just keep throwing up more and more
>>>fascinating little morsels.

>>Whackoism grows exponentially.

> I prefer to call it "taking another look at all those theories that WE
> HAVE BEEN TOLD are whacko". This may very well be the key to finding
> out the truth of a matter. As I've explained before -

Whackoism grows exponentially.

>so it seems

Being an Unmoderated forum for the discussion of health alternatives, both pro
and con, that's within the charter (actually, the RFD, IIRC).

Unfortunately, MHA often becomes:

Maniacal.Harpy.AlenaRose
MD.Haters.Anonymous
Mindless.Hypocrisy.Always
Misc.Hatred.Anti-Science
Misc.Hatred.Anti-Semetic
Morons.Hate.Andrew

Not to mention: MRI.Hallucinators.Ass-Clowns