rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: What unicycle should I get next?

Started by Any Terrain · · Last activity · 1 post · 305 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
25 May 2008
Last activity
25 May 2008
Original author
Any Terrain
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
305
Views / 30 days
6

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Well I would say the Nimbus 29" but you might want the Nimbus 26", it
    would be easier to go down stairs but a little slower. I would say just
    don't go for a 24"... but that is just me...

    --
    Any Terrain

    'The Great Chicago Meet-up Thread'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63844)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Any Terrain's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16258
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/70200

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.